- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
  • I actually expanded the original story, but forgot to update it, years ago. It's not much, but I hope it's worth something.  Most of the new additions should be highlighted. And who knows? Maybe I'll pop in again, with some new stuff.

As soon as I closed and locked the door, I felt a tingle. The next thing I knew, I was free falling and rescued by what appeared to be a giant snow flake. I was momentarily stunned by the bizarre situation, but quickly recovered as my survival instinct kicked in. I could figure out the "how" or "why" later. For now, I needed to get help. My girlfriend, Bri, was my only hope.

 I discovered that I could somewhat steer this patterned disk. I calculated that by time the snow flake reached the kitchen, I'd be at about face-level; perfect to try to get Bri's attention. Upon arrival, my calculations were not wrong.... however, something unexpected happened. Bri was very cat-like; one of her favorite things to do was "pirch" on high areas. Usually, that involved sitting on the arm of a couch. 

But right now, she wasn't on the arm of a couch. She was on the kitchen counter, in the kitten position. I stared in awe at Bri's beautiful butt. In this position, the roundness of it was nicely emphasized. It made me want to take a bite. Her tight yoga pants had made their way about halfway down her ass crack. I snapped out of my gaze, as I realized that while I was indeed on course for where her head SHOULD have been... I had a rather large obstacle to overcome; Bri's butt. 

She sat there, talking on the phone. As I got closer, I came to the realization that I was little more than a speck, to Bri. I also realized that I could no longer guide the snow flake; too much of it had melted. This was unfortunate, because I was en route to collide with Bri's rearend. I tried to think. Even tried to scream. I tried jerking the snow flake; but there was no reward to any of my efforts. As I drew closer to her ass, Bri reached back, gripping her elastic waist band. She must have noticed how far down her pants slipped. She drew the band open and prepared to pull up. Suddenly she stopped. She let her yoga pants slap shut while she switched hands with which she was holding her phone. The elastic slapped down on a more sloped area of her butt and slid down. The end result was the entirety of her large, white ass was now exposed. Bri's ass cheeks spread to reveal a darkness; a hole that struck fear in my heart.

Ending 1: Bri suddenly perked up, as she heard the door shut. "So what do you want to do about dinner?," she questioned. The mere mention of dinner caused my heart to speed up. My eyes and attention were locked on her bare, exposed butthole.

 I stared into the darkness of her hole, frozen with fear. The hole with which she regularly taunted and teased me. The hole that would house and expel her dinner along with other former food items. The hole dedicated solely to her butt products and her poop. ....and now me. 

 Bri wiggled her ass, almost anxiously. She ended her phone call and glanced through her texts. "You gonna answer or are you busy staring at my butt, again?," she asked dryly and teasingly. I heard the click of her phone locking. At the same time, the snow flake reached and entered Bri's butthole. I opened my mouth to scream, but my voice had left me. "oh, and before I forget," she began, as I passed into the horrid hell of her shithole. "Welcome home, babe!," she greeted, enthusiastically, as her asshole puckered shut behind me and she sat up. A split second later, Bri welcomed me home, alright. Her goddess-like butt erupted. She farted. Hard. I was instantly covered in her gooey welcome gift; her butt gunk. "By the way, I stole your snickers bar. You'll never guess where I hid it," she said. My snowflake was gone. I staggered to my feet, bound by the stretchy butt-muccus. With the minimal light I had, I saw something move in the distance. "I'll give you a hint..." Bri teased.

 More movement within her asshole. "......It's in my butt!," she playfully announced. She farted yet again. The cream-filled candybar lunged at me, as Bri stood up. She felt the slight movement of the mass in her butthole and grinned proudly. "YOUR candybar is now MY poop," she declared. The snickers bar collected me and swallowed me into its mass.-

 The remainder of the snowflake was now floating a perfectly straight path into her butthole. I shrieked in terror as her relaxed exit welcomed me into a vast cave; her pinky-sized butthole. This served to remind me exactly how tiny I had become. 

The heat from Bri's ass immediately finished off the snow flake. I was now trapped in her shithole. ...or maybe not. I realized her butthole hadn't closed behind me. Maybe I could jump out? The potential was definitely worth the risk of death. The smell of her inner bottom invaded my sense. I reached the mouth of this "cave", then paused. I briefly choked on the nauseating smell. I looked down to see how far I'd fall. I gulped and then looked back from where I had come. I shivered as I thought of where I was and what the purpose of this hole was. How I was a tiny, insignificant speck in my girlfriend's butthole.

I lingered on that thought; some cosmic force has allowed me to shrink down, land on a snow flake, and then said snow flake carried me all the way to Bri's asshole like a special delivery she didn't even know had arrived. Her loving boyfriend was now situated in the middle of her rotten shithole. Her rearend was in complete control of the situation. 

 Being stuck so vulnerably in an ass I borderline worshipped was... a little arousing, to be fair. I was trapped in the darkness of this vast cave that also happened to be Bri's butthole. A speck caught in the hot, sour path that was primarily used to expel her waste. She anxiously wiggled her titanic rearend from side to side, sending me tumbling all over the place. Bri had managed to get balls of lint stuck in here, before, and naturally, even those were probably bigger than me. Smaller than her rogue booty lint. 

 Bri abruptly paused. Her asshole puckered shut. Without further warning, she farted. I choked and gagged. My eyes watered. This was undoubtedly the first in a line of booty bombs.

 "Definitely not where I belong," I said, glancing back into the darkness. "I WILL NOT BE YOUR POOP," I declared, amping myself for my jump. I whirled around only to find my escape route suddenly eclipsed. Bri's pinky was getting ready to come in. She had an itch. 

Ending 2: As her pinky began to penetrate her shithole, I began to hear her voice, as she was speaking on the phone:"Dinner? Yeah, I was thinking something cheesey, creamy, and gooey ... and he'll have.... well... whatever happens to be in my butt. "Haha. No, I don't mean eating ass. If anything, my butt will be eating him." "Yeah, he can get added to my booty collection... haha"Bri's finger withdrew with a *pop* as her butthole puckered shut, behind it. She ended the call, then set the phone down. "....and he'll end up being a piece of my poop, regardless of what he says," she declared out loud. I could tell from the sound of her voice that she was smiling. Bri wiggled her ass and sat up. I felt her bottom impact the counter as she slid off. I knew things weren't getting any better. She punctuated her declaration with a monstrous fart. She quietly giggled. "Enjoy dinner."

Ending 3: 

 Her pinky paused and her butthole closed. I felt a rumble that sent a shiver down my spine. No. There was no way in hell my luck could be this bad. But it was. She farted. I fell to my hands and knees choking and gagging. 

 The next thing I knew, I felt Bri's ass invert. Light poured into her pooper, as she sat down. Suddenly, she farted again. It happened in slow motion; with the dim light that illuminated the inside of her shit hole, I saw a large, snot-like glob come flying at me. I had no time to move, as it impacted me, covering me from head to toe... but it also didn't stop. I was collected, fast and hard, then ejected from her asshole. My gooey prison carried me down into the ice, cold waters below. I didn't have to guess. I already knew she had blasted me into the toilet. I resurfaced, screaming. Her butthole was already tightened, no doubt priming for the next attack. Meanwhile, Bri sat there, obliviously playing a game on her phone. Without further warning, her asshole burst open. Her booty eruption was like an emergency fire sprinkler system; it rained down, spraying all over the toilet- including into my open, screaming mouth. I was forced to swallow her butt product, at risk of opening my mouth and getting more. The worst smell surrounded me, paired with the most horrifying taste.

 I had no time to recover, as her beautiful bottom sent the next wave; literally. A wave of butt gunk surged from Bri's ass. The concentrated fountain fired directly at me. As it submerged me beneath the surface, it abruptly stopped. I watched in terror as a log slid smoothly from her shithole. It dangled above my helpless form. Her anus closed, cutting it. It dropped down above me. Her poop. Yesterday's lunch was deciding my ultimate fate, paired with her ass.

 Fortunately, or unfortunately for me, I was caught in a tremendous backsplash; the kind that reached up and soaked Bri's butt...returning me home. I wasn't so sure I was happy I survived. It would have been a humiliating way to go, but at least it would be over. Now I was alive, but living in no less humiliation; back in her freshly-used butthole. I decided death was preferable and prepared to jump back out. But sadly, fate had other plans. I landed on a passing piece of toilet paper. Bri ran me along her crack, through her slime, and back into her hellish hole. It puckered shut, as she stood and flushed. I began to tear up; half from my girlfriend's butt had broken my spirit without her even being aware I was in it-and half because the horrendous smell burned so badly.

 Bri farted. I fell to my hands and knees, overcome by dizziness and nausea. I became aware of the thick slime created by and deployed by Bri's butt. I began heaving. It had provided enough distraction for a tremendous mass to sneak up behind me. As I realized I wasn't alone, I turned around. Bri may have just taken a shit, but she hadn't gotten everything out. A huge piece of shit loomed before me. It came at me slowly. Slowly enough that I could outrun it, save for one issue. Bri's butt gunk insured I would be going no where. Her turd rolled over me, sucking me under. It started by crushing me legs. The slow shit-steam-roller just took it's time crushing and collecting me. In my last moments, I managed to squeak out for help.... only to be rewarded with a vicious fart; the finishing blow.

Ending 4: Buggy and the Beast.

 Instead, her pinky paused. Bri released a devestating booty blast. I was fired from her bottom and rolled to a stop, as I landed on the surface of the counter. Bri sat up, suddenly looking around; making certain she really had been alone. As she began to turn back around, her eyes grazed over me. Her attention shot back to me. "Let me call you right back. I need to get my flip flops. Dammed bugs on the counter," she said, hanging up the phone. Her butt slammed down about a foot away from me. She slid off the counter, presumably to get her flipflops to crush me. I watched her goddess-like ass hover in front of me while she bent over, with her shorts having been pulled down and exposing the majority of that wicked rearend. 

 Suddenly, I remembered what was going on. I looked around; no place to run or hide. I could just leap to my death on the kitchen floor. Then another choice occured to me. I watched her amazing ass wiggle back and forth. I decided. This could kill me, too, but it was the only shot I had. I got a running start. As I reached the edge of the counter, I launched myself directly at Bri's ass. She bent over just a little more, exposing her butthole -which is exactly where I was heading, again. I had just fed myself to her butthole. 

 Bri stood up and turned around. She looked carefully and was disappointed to find the bug had gotten away. She stomped off, in a huff. My prize for winning this round of hide and seek soon followed. 

Bri farted, rewarding me with a horrendous gunk. The slime burned my eyes and violated my tongue and nose. She allowed her yoga pants to drop to the floor, as she crawled up on the bed. She returned to the kitten position as she began to dig into a good book. She rocked her bottom back and forth, trying to expend excess energy. 

 Meanwhile, inside this hell hole, I was struggling to get free of this thick, gooey slime. Her butt gunk felt and acted like a dog tied to a tree... with an elastic leash. I could never go far before the slime flung me back to where I had been. Her butt shuddered as she laughed, but I knew it wasn't at me; though it still felt mocking. She farted again.

 After a few more minutes of struggling, my efforts seemed to draw her attention. Bri reached back, paying no attention to anything except her book. Her pinky penetrated her butthole. I watched as the enormous finger drew closer. I couldn't do anything more than watch. Next, it smashed down on me. She began to drag me all around the inside of her terrifying shithole. Her gaze had yet to break away from her story. I felt my bones crunching and I could feel myself blacking out from the pain and lack of air. I had been collected and coated with enormous amounts of gunk (comparative to my size, anyway). If she didn't finish the job, I'd still be left behind. Her butt undoubtedly would. I sobbed at the realization I had been wrong.... I was in fact about to be her poop.

 Before I could finally pass out, Bri stopped. Her pinky lifted and began to withdraw. I stuck to the tip, still encased in my gunky prison. She brought her hand around for assistance in turning the page. As she did, she passively glanced sideways at her pinky. Then she did a double take. I tried to scream but only ended up inhaling and swallow more of her vile product. Her pinky rose up in front of her radiant face. 

She smiled and her eyes were tremendous with an expression of recognition. The problem was... did she recognize me for me? Or did she recognize me as the bug that escaped? Her smile curled into a victorious smirk. Her eyes returned to her book, as she shook her head in disbelief. Her pinky was now a mere two inches from her face. Without paying me any further attention, she opened her mouth and slid her pinky in. Her lips pursed as she began to suck. Her pinky began to withdraw... minus me and her ass gunk. I couldn't do more than squirm and swallow more slime; Bri did the same. She let me and her butt gunk slide to the back of her throat and swallowed. It was a little ironic. I had avoided becoming her shit moments ago... only to end up being placed back into a different position with the same outcomea34;Either way, I ate my own words -and her buttgunk- as I realized I would be her poop. After that point, her butt would be making all the calls for what would happen next.

BONUS: I woke up in a cold sweat. Bri was next to me, wearing a concerned look on her face. A dream. It 

had all been a dream. I caught my breath, then sighed. I explained fragments of the nightmare to Bri. 

She smiled teasingly. "A snow flake getting there COULD be an interesting experience." Her smile 

softened. "A little unrealistic, though," she added, getting out of bed to check on her charging phone. 

The next thing I knew, I felt a strange tingling sensation. Suddenly, I was a speck on my own gigantic 

bed. I screamed out for Bri only to find her missing her from sight. I dashed to the edge of the bed, 

hoping to get her attention as she returned. 

 Right as I neared the ledge, coming to a halt, her voice returned. "I mean, it's kinda hard to miss an 

entire human being in your own butthole". Bri's titanic bare ass rose up directly in front of me. She had 

been squatting at the end of the bed and was now standing back up. Her bare bottom hovered directly 

in front of me, cheeks spread and asshole exposed. My blood ran cold, staring at her terrifying hole. "I 

mean really... the odds of shrinking? Low. Becoming exactly small enough to ride a snow flake? Lower. 

Landing on a snow flake to ride? Worse. But then that snow flake delivers you directly to what happens 

to be your favorite sight to see?"

 Bri leaned her ass against the bed, causing an indentation. I slid straight between her spread cheek, 

then directly into her awaiting butthole. I shrieked as the horrible exit took me in, with ease, as it passed 

by and she finished standing back up. Her shit hole puckered shut as she crawled back into bed. "Even if 

it were possible," she began, as she laid on her stomach. I plunged straight down her asshole, shrieking 

and begging for attention, as the familiar sour smell engulfed me. "All of these cosmic coincidences 

coming together just to deliver you straight into my butthole and abandoning you there to wait for the 

next time I decide to use it?" she continued. I landed face down in a thick mushy lump. The gritty, 

compressed mass, and the slime all around it invaded me mesmerizingly bad smell. Bri wiggled down, 

getting comfortable while I was gradually sinking. "....that'd take some REALLY bad luck. Completely 

shitty," she finished. She farted, causing gunk to propel at me, weighing me down, all the more and

causing me to sink faster. Her shit consumed me fast. " An entire life amounting to being collected with 

other various items in my asshole, only to be spewed from my butt," she yawned. "Your life amounting 

to my poop...," she muttered, drifting off to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry I've been MIA. Haven't really felt inspired, in quite some time. I was passing through and saw a recent a comment and figured I'd show some signs of life. Hopefully, I'll see you all again, soon!