- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

One favor gone wrong, two cousins... money is the least of your worries.

     You stood in the entrance to Lauren's house. She was an old friend of yours. She and her cousin Nikki were quite close. Lauren was just a little older than you, but Nikki was a little younger. "Ok, why am I baby sitting Nikki, again? Isn't she old enough to take care of herself?," you asked Lauren. "She is, but I don't wanna leave her here alone. She might get into trouble. Just keep her company and keep an eye on her for me, ok? I'll make it worth your while, when I get back," Lauren responded. You liked the sound of that, so you agreed.

     These two cousins definitely shared the common gene of having a nice ass. Nikki's was a fair amount bigger than Lauren's while Lauren's was round and a little more subtle. You liked them both. You entered the living room to find Nikki. "We gonna have fun tonight?," she questioned when she saw you. "Why not?," you answered. "Let me go to the bathroom and then pick this stuff up. Gonna hop in the shower after that, if you'd like to join me," she said. You chuckled as she strutted out of the room, wiggling her bottom as she went.

     You met her in the bathroom. She had already stripped down, facing away from you. Her ass made you want to drool, a little. "Could you hand me a Q-tip, baby?," Nikki asked without turning to look at you. "Yeah, but then I gotta move my  car," you said. You began to hand the Q-tip to her. The second her hand touched it, you felt a strange tingly sensation. Suddenly, you found yourself in the air, clinging to a giant hunk of cotton. You were tiny! But what the hell had happened? You realized Nikki was holding you. You could figure out what happened later. For now, you needed to get safe.

     You knew the ideal opportunity would be to yell at her as the Q-tip neared her ear. You waited. To your surprise, she didn't bring it around front and began lowering it instead of raising it. You saw her look over her shoulder and survey the room, to be sure she was alone. "NIKKI!?," you tried screaming, with no luck. "Thank goodness," she said after realizing she was alone. You saw her begin to bend over. The Q-tip was heading toward her ass, as her cheeks began to spread. Her puckered anus was now exposed, as your end of the Q-tip approached it. "NIKKI!? NO! HELP ME!." you shrieked. "Time to get rid of this damned itch," she said. You felt the Q-tip press against her rubbery hole. The smell reached you quickly. She rubbed you around her butthole, then began to withdraw. That's when you noticed you weren't withdrawing with it. The Q-tip left your reach. You realized you were stuck. Her sticky anus had been tacky enough to pull you off the Q-tip. You were mortified. Then you heard the roar of the shower. As she headed in, she released a powerful booty blast. This beautiful goddess had just inserted you into her perfect rearend and farted on you. Despite the force of the blast, you were still left in the same position, only now you were a little more nauseated than before. The water streamed down her back as some of it flowed down her crack. For better or worse, you noticed it was slowly but surely breaking your sticky bonds. A few minutes passed and you were almost completely free. Suddenly, Nikki bent over. Soap appeared at the bottom of her ass and began heading straight toward you.

     The soap headed towards you. You had two options; stay put and likely die or... well, you couldn't exactly jump off her ass and survive that fall... so that left... her butthole. The thought of willingly jumping in there sent a chill down your spine. Finally, you decided to make a break for the hole.

Ending One:

      You raced toward her anus. As you reached it, an unpredicted event occurred. It puckered, closing tightly in front of you. That screwed you over. The soap reached you before you knew it. It crushed you, and as Nikki dragged it on, you were reduced to a smear on her ass.

Rewind:

     You reached her butthole. It lay before you, almost welcoming you. The soap was drawing near. You took one last deep breath and leapt inside. The soap passed over and her hole clinched shut behind you. She stood back up. "Hell... why me? ," you questioned out loud. Your new prison wreaked.You briefly reflected on just how bad your luck was, right now. You were stuck deep in the ass of this unaware girl.

     The next thing you knew, Nikki bent over again. You felt her anus tense up, when suddenly, an explosion echoed from her ass. A massive fart launched you from her butthole, right against the shower wall. You prepared to fall to your death, when something smacked you. You didn't fall. In fact, you were stuck to the wall. You couldn't even move. That's when you noticed the smell. Your hands felt the rotten, sticky slime that bound them. A look of horror spread across your face as you realized what had happened, understanding that this gunk had come from Nikki's ass. You were coated in her butt gunk. This horrid slime was composed of the liquified remains of what she'd previously eaten....and now you were wearing it. "NIKKI!," you miserably cried. The roar of the shower made your cries fall upon deaf ears. On top of that, some of her ass slime worked its way into your mouth. You choked on the horrendous flavor of this beautiful girl's booty-product. Nikki leaned down to wash her leg. Her ear was right next to you. You shrieked at her. She looked ahead, suddenly alert. "I can't hear you, sexy. Got water in my ears. I'll be done in just a second. Getting my booty all nice and clean for you," she teased. You screamed again. To her, it sounded like a grunt. "Yeah, I thought you might like that," she giggled. Her head pulled away, as she went to wash her other leg.

Ending Two:

     Her exposed shithole came back around and stopped right in front of you. If your hands were free, you would have been able to reach out and touch it. Nikki's massive butthole hovered in front of you. Suddenly, it puckered.You didn't like the look of that. Nikki began inhaling. She was about to sneeze. Finally, she couldn't hold the sneeze any longer. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. As the sneeze was occurring on one end, her anus suddenly blossomed in front of you, as it also began to press against you. In the darkness in front of you, a huge mass launched forward. The end of a giant piece of shit launched from Nikki's butthole, straight at you. It crushed you on the shower wall, smearing you. Then it reflexively retracted, taking your remains with it. Nikki would never know about her latest addition to her booty collection.

Rewind:

     Nikki cut off the water and began to dry off. After she wrapped the towel around herself, there came a knock on the bathroom door. Lauren entered. "Lemme get a quick shower, Nik," she said. Nikki left the bathroom. Lauren turned the water back on and stripped down. She stepped into the water. Her comparatively large butt wiggled in front of you, as she soaped up. You watched it, almost hypnotized by it. You snapped out of it and began to shriek, again. "LAUREN! HELP!!!!" Still nothing. Finally,she began to soap her legs. She bent over and her buttcheek spread on either side of you. As she leaned against the wall, her asshole pressed right against you. While she continued washing her legs, you were left with no choice but to sniff her putrid ass. You turned away, for a moment, but found your attention drawn back. You wanted another sniff. Upon taking another deep wiff,  you choked on the air that you chose to inhale so deeply. Yet, you still wanted more.

     As she pulled away, her butthole took you with it. "Hell, not again," you sighed. The shower water began to free you, yet again. She turned her back to the shower head and bent over. The water pounded on her ass, and freed you. You found yourself caught in a stream. But where was it taking you? Before you knew what was going on, you were slurped into her asshole. She stood, sealing you in. Her butt had its own scent to it. Regardless, it was no more pleasant than Nikki's. You wanted out.

     Lauren remained bending over. "After this long ass night, I think I need a deeper cleaning," Lauren muttered to herself. "Besides, who knows where the rest of the night might lead?," she giggled. What could she possibly mean? Suddenly, her ass cheeks parted. You saw a soapy pinky press against her anus. It slid in, to your horror.You tried to push it back but you were too tiny to have any effect. It almost ran you over. You had no choice, as she dug deeper, scrubbing her anal walls. The smell was overwhelming, but you had no choice except to go deeper. Suddenly, you reached a dead end. You hit the "wall" in frustration. Your fist sunk into the soft mass infront of you. The smell was stronger than ever, here. You realized that it wasn't a wall that blocked you, rather a large piece of shit. Your eyes widened with horror, as her pinky caught up to you. It pressed against you, forcing your back against her shit. You shrieked, knowing it would do you no good. Suddenly, she withdrew her pinky!

Ending Three:

      Your heart soared with hope. Could she be done?

Outside, Lauren was recoating her pinky with soap.

The light pouring into Lauren's butthole was suddenly cut off. Her pinky rushed back in, to your horror. It went back up to you and began to press hard, against you. You felt like you were about to pop. Lauren felt a slight crunch on the tip of her pinky.The shower water prevented her from hearing it. She withdrew. "Lickably clean," she said with a grin.

     With a slight *pop*, Lauren withdrew her pinky. You were shocked to see you were miraculously alive. The problem was that you were stuck to her pinky, with multiple broken bones. "Lickably clean", she repeated. Despite the pain, you became aware of our surroundings. As you looked forward, you realized you were now right in front of Lauren's face. She appeared to be staring right at you. You  struggled to scream, but your broken ribs made it impossible. Lauren's mouth opened. Her tongue slid out. It all happened in slow motion, as her tongue collected you, scooping you off of her smallest finger. Her tongue withdrew, carrying you with it. You watched helplessly as you slid into Lauren's mouth. You would never been seen again. You were rescued from her butthole only to be swallowed by this beautiful blonde.

Rewind:

     Lauren stood back up straight. You really dodged a bullet, there. You worked to pry your self free of the shit wall, but had little luck. You saw her anus pucker. Without further warning, Lauren farted loud and hard. It actually hurt your ears.

     She finished up her shower, dried off, and got out. She stood there for a moment. Meanwhile, deep in her ass, you choked on the foul stench of her booty blast. You felt the rumble of her stomach, above you. You didn't like that on bit. You felt Lauren sit down. But then you felt a pressure. Her anus tightened. She was grunting. "Oh no... no... please no," you whispered in fear. Lauren's butt exploded, firing you into the cold water, in the toilet below. You surfaced and began a panicked scream. Her butt cheeks buffered out your pleas for help. You looked up at her shithole in horror, as it puckered and fired again. You found yourself in the same basic position as you were on the shower wall... except now, you were stuck to a toilet. How much more humiliating could it get? Her butthole answered that for you, as it puckered and began to fire off horrifyingly large amounts of ass gunk, right at you. Her anus spewed its contents on you, like a fire hose.Suddenly, it stopped. You heard a knock at the door. "How was your night?." Nikki asked. "It was good. How did it go for you two?." Lauren questioned. It went alright, but he disappeared, while I was in the shower." Nikki responded. "Strange. His car is still out front. He couldn't have gone far. Maybe he fell asleep, somewhere. ." proposed Lauren. A large shadow fell over you. You looked up in horror to find the most massive piece of shit you had ever seen, hovering over you. You went speechless, as you thrashed to free yourself. "Maybe,' Nikki replied. "Just go find him, please," Lauren instructed. "I have a very BIG thank you to give him," she added, with a giggle. At that moment, the shit broke off. Everything seemed to slow down. The massive chunk of Lauren's waste came straight at you. You felt the squishy front, as it touched your chest, then felt the mass behind it. Lauren failed to hear the wet crunch of your body, as it was covered by the plop that was also made. Her BIG thank you was bigger than she would ever know... too much, in fact. She let one last fart that resulted in another spewing. Her ass gunk pressure washed your remains from the procelain.

>