- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Stalkers can be even scarier when they don't know you're there.

     There she was, as expected. You had planned a trip to the mall, and as always, Rachel managed to show up. You saw her looking for you. She wasn't a bad lookin girl. She had long brown hair, cute hazel eyes, and an amazingly sexy ass. But with that in mind, she was crazy as hell. You found a seat, off to the side and bowed your head. There was really no where practical you could hide, so just figured that was your best bet. You felt a little dizzy and drowsy, suddenly.

     You must have passed out. You heard the normal noise of the mall, around you. It seemed louder than usual. You couldn't see anyone, either. In fact, you didn't recognize this area of the mall. You looked around. Suddenly, a shadow fell over you. You turned around to see a giant looming over you. You'd recognize that butt in tight jeans and long brown hair anywhere. Rachel. Then everything began to become clear. She wasn't a giant. You were tiny. You froze, unsure of what to do. Your first instinct was to scream, but you stopped yourself. You reconsidered, trying to decide if you wanted her to find you, especially in this state. You decided to hold that thought and spend a moment enjoying the view. It wasn't every day that you saw a booty this nice from this perspective. It also wasn't everday that you could look at it without being tormented by the owner. You grinned, watching he hips go back and forth as she casually surveyed the area, trying to spot you. She soon got a little tired of standing. You suddenly saw her rearend break it's pattern of motion. You watched in horror as Rachel's heart-shaped ass lowered over you. You broke your silence. "RACHEL! NOOOOOO!!!," you screamed.

Ending One:

     You watched in fear as one the most jaw-dropping asses you'd ever seen, owned by one of the most obnoxious people you ever met came ever closer to you. You realized you had no where to run. She continued looking for you, not thinking to look behind her, as she sat. Her massive rearend rolled over the bottom half of your body, crushing it into an unusable pulp. You howled with pain. With you hands, you pounded on her ass, and screamed. You felt the pressure lift slightly. was she gettng up? As it turned out, no. She was just leaning forward. Before you could question how much worse it could get, a terrifying trumpet roared. Your ears rang. You were in disbelief. Could she have really done what you thought she did? To answer your question, the smell rushed over you. Your eyes teared up. After she had given you a nice opportunity to finish inhaling her toxic butthole bomb, Rachel began to sit up, straight. You watched in horror, no longer able to scream as her goddess-ike ass began to roll back, more. It was coming to finish the job. *crunch* She felt something crush beneath her butt. She shifted and ignored it. She didn't want to risk you seeing her wiping something off her ass. Little did she know, it would be you.

Rewind:

     Her butt came down, fast and hard. The sudden immense pressure knocked you out cold.

     You awakened an earthquake. You looked around. Everything came flooding back to memory. That's when you realized your were tangled in a stray thread on Rachel's jeans. What are the odds of that? You looked beyond your unknowing captor's rearend. You realized you weren't at the mall anymore. You recognized a girl's bedroom when you saw it. Rachel climbed up on her bed and got on all fours. She rested her butt on her feet. You untangled yourself and dropped down. You could hear her talking on the phone. "I know. I saw him there and then he was just gone. Have you heard from him?" She questioned.

     You paused to consider your next move. You figured you could enjoy the sight of Rachel's glorious ass, while you considered it. Unfortunately, she made the decision for you. A loud thunder broke the silence. You were thrown back. Suddenly, a vile smell filled your nose. You coughed. She had just farted at you. You realized you definitely didn't want to be here anymore. You decided you were going to try to get her attention. She couldn't hear you over her phone.

     She began to get off the bed. You jumped and caught onto the loose thread you had been tangled up in. She approached her desk. That was perfect. As she turned around, you leapt onto the desk. She then bent over in front of you. You felt a breeze behind you and turned to see a desk fan cutting on. It wasn't all that strong, but you quickly noticed it was getting faster. You began to lose traction and slide back. You scrambled to stay in place. If you were blown off the desk, you knew you wouldn't survive the fall. As you looked behind you to see how close you were, you saw Rachel's tremendous underwear-clad ass right behind you. You were sort of relieved to see it would catch you, but you still resisted. Then things got worse. You watched in horror as her underwear lowered. Her cheeks were spread wide, with her crinkled butthole exposed... and you were heading right for it.

     Finally, you reached the edge of the desk and were sent flying. You slapped against her puckered anus. She stood up, sliding on a new pair of underwear. Without the wind blowing, there was nothing to fend off the smell. Her rotten shithole immediately invaded your air supply. Something else you noticed... you weren't falling off. You tried to squirm off, but it was no use. Then you realized you were stuck. Something on her anus was gluing you to it. As if to confirmed this, her butthole puckered. She let an explosive fart. You didn't budge. You choked on her butt air, coughing and gagging. If it wasn't bad enough that she tormented you before, now you were just an insignificant speck on her little butthole. The guy she worshipped was ironically being forced to worship her goddess-like anus, so to speak. He wouldn't have minded if it weren't so close and so disgusting. Her butt fumes were all you had to breathe, as you stuck firmly in place. Every breath you took involved sniffing deeply of this massive ass.

     Rachel's butt began to wiggle as she walked. You saw light pour in, as her underwear slid down. You watched her bare ass lower. You shrieked as you saw the toilet below. She let a massive fart, but you remained stuck. However, the fart wasn't all that came out. You watched as some sort of slimey substance surged from her ass, right by your face, as your were forced to remain in place. Rachel stood up. You coughed and gagged. Your eyes watered and burned at the rotten stench. You tried breathing through your mouth, only to get some her ass jelly sucked into your mouth. The product of this beautiful booty was the most sickening thing you had ever tasted. Your turning stomach stopped holding your focus, as you saw movement. Then you saw a white square approaching you. Your eyes widened in terror. "NO, RACHEL! DON'T!," you screamed. The toilet paper made contact with you. She dragged you across her slimey shithole, smearing you in the gunk. You were mortified. She pulled the toilet paper away. You were stuck to it. She dropped it in the toilet below. You shrieked in horror. She turned and reached back to flush. "RACHEL! NO! PLEASE!." you screamed.

     You suddenly heard a rumble, high above you. She withdrew her hand. She wasn't done. You watched in terror as her heart-shaped ass lowered over the toilet, again. Another gigantic wet fart erupted from her rear. You were forced to watch her butthole as this happened. You remained stuck to the toilet paper. Her angellic anus puckered again. Suddenly, you saw the surge of slime spew from her butt. How much worse would this get? Your stalker was drenching you in her ass gunk while sitting there talking about you. You watched her butthole pucker. Her shithole relaxed and suddenly another was of thick butt gunk spewed upon you. You struggled to not be taken under by this sludge storm. You were almost too distracted to notice the movement over head. You looked up and your eyes widened in terror. A massive log of shit slid from powerful pooper, with ease. "One day, that boy is going to marry me," she said to her friend, on the phone. "I'LL MARRY YOU NOW! JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE! RACHEL! PLEASE!!," you shrieked. How ironic was it that you were offering up exactly what she wanted and she couldn't even hear it? You were humiliated beyond all reason. Another fart escaped her ass. The shit broke loose. You watched the mammoth brown pillar make contact with the toilet. Suddenly, the column of her waste waste began to tilt toward you. You watched as it slammed down onto you. You felt the mass of her shit overwhelm your tiny body. With a wet crunch, you were no more. Rachel giggled. "I could almost hear him begging me to marry him," she said. She had no idea how right she was. She let another massive fart, spewing more of her ass slime into the swamp below. She then wiped and flushed. But the good news was... you finally got away from your stalker!