- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The minor annoyances she causes in your life are suddenly so much more significant.

Lexy had been a friend, back in high school. You usually spent your friday nights with a group of people and she was among them. You always thought she was cute; her pale skin combined with her brownish black hair oddly worked in her favor. So did the round butt that she possessed. She wore jeans a lot, and while they weren't tight, they showed her form and depending on her positioning, they could become tight. With all that in mind, she had a lot working against her, too. She was quick to betray friends in favor of popular opinion, she was a gossip, and she was just generally annoying. On top of that, she had an extremely obnoxious laugh. She was a slight tomboy and a massive princess.

Since high school, she had been omitted from your ring of friends, though you were still "friends" with her. She also had the same last name as you and lived near by. As a result, you often got her mail.

Today, you found yourself in Lexy's entry hall, giving her the mis-delivered mail. You always liked her house. It smelled nice. It was a random observation, but it was relevant, in your mind. She collected the mail from you and went back to her kitchen to get mail of yours that she had received. You followed her so far as the living room and sat in a chair, to wait. It had been a long morning, and you were definitely feeling it. You felt a nap coming on as you yawned. You rested your eyes.

You awoke to a booming voice. "Jack? Where did you go?," Lexy's voice called out. "Ouch. Not so loud. I'm right here." you responded in an annoyed tone. You groggily opened your eyes. "Jack?," you heard her call again. As your eyes adjusted, you grew more impatient. "Hey dummy, I'm right he-." you began. You lost the ability to speak as you looked around you. Everything was different. Well... not different, rather... bigger. You found yourself on a vast wooden surface. Above you, you saw the massive chair in which you had been sitting. What the hell was going on? You continued to look around until you saw something hit the floor. It looked like a giant letter. Before you could react, a shadow fell over you and you looked up. A gigantic rearend lowered over you. You could see the hair hanging down the back and the clothing choice. Lexy continued squatting to retrieve the letter. You were speechless. Her butt stopped, three or four inches off the ground. "I guess he left. Kinda rude." she commented. "I didn't leave... I'm right here," you responded, half shocked at how small your voice was. Her ass remained over you, with her jeans pull tightly around her spread cheeks. You stared in awe. Under other circumstances, you would have taken great pleasure in seeing something like this. But you knew that this was very dangerous. As if to verify how bad of a situation you were in, a huge roar resounded above you. Along with it came a powerful wind. You were blown backward, from under Lexy, and you slid under the nearby chair. You sat up and shook your head, a little disoriented. You took a breath, trying to figure out what that could have been. Suddenly, you began to choke. You coughed, gagged, and eventually lost your lunch on the floor in front of you. as the most horrendously rotten smell you had ever known assaulted your senses. You immediately knew from that point... Lexy had just farted on you.

You waited for the air to clear and immediately began screaming. At first you weren't sure you wanted her to have you while you were in this condition, but now the only thing you wanted was to ensure that you stayed as far away from that ass as you could. You screamed as loud as you could, but by now, she had already stood up. Her left foot rose into the air, as she twirled around on her right foot, facing toward you. She immediately began walking in your direction. Had she heard you and spotted you? Your eyes traveled upward and you saw that she had not. Her shoe suddenly blocked your view of her face as it descended over you. You dove out of the way, just as it crashed down where you were standing. She continued to walk, without any awareness that she had nearly stepped on her friend. You chased behind her, continuing to scream. You suddenly found yourself making your way through the tall grasses of her living room carpet. It caused you to lose a little ground. She randomly stopped. She lowered to her knees, on the floor, then got on her hands. She lowered her butt onto her feet, and rested it there, as she laid down in the kitten position. Her goddess-like ass was even more well-defined, now. You paused to stare, but only for a moment. You looked around her, to the front of her. You saw her squishing ants with her finger. You realized now was the best opportunity to get her attention, but simultaneously, the worst moment. She could easily squish you, thinking you're a bug. But maybe all was not lost in this moment? You approached her titanic ass. The seam of her pants than ran parallel to her butt crack beneath it, appeared to be a good ladder-like object. You decided climbing up and getting to her ear might not be a bad idea. You approached her plump booty. A chill ran down your spine, as the memory of what came from it returned to you. You banished that and reached for the first thread.

You got about half way up the length of her enormous rearend. You looped your arm through some threads, as well as your leg, so you could relax and hang a little. You hung there, listening to Lexy giggle, as she squished ants. Her giggle in stereo was far more annoying than you could have ever imagined. To make matters worse, her butt vibrated with her laughter. "Done with you, for now," she finally announced, turning away from her insect victims. she dug through a small purse that she had left near her butt, having performed a full 180 degree turn.

Sub-ending:

     You were immediately flung to the ground by the force of Lexy's turn. The end result? She now faced you. She noticed movement and her eyes locked onto you. At first, she wore a bored expression. But that soon changed to curiousity. Lexy thrust her finger out and began to press on you. You howled in pain.

     Lexy withdrew her finger, with you now stuck to it. She brought it up to her face. Her expression lit up, with a look of recognition and excitement. You could see she had many questions rushing to escape. You tried to  beg for help, but you were still recovering. She opened her mouth, as if to say something, then stopped.

     The next thing you knew, her finger rushed toward her mouth. You watched in terror as it passed by her lips, and then her teeth. The warm, humid air of her mouth immediately hit you, as she sealed her lips behind you. Her saliva washed over you. Before you knew it, Lexy had begun sucking you right off of her finger. You struggled to maintain your hold, but it was no use. As your grip was lost, she withdrew her finger. You were left behind in this gorgeous goddess's maw. 

     You felt yourself still being dragged to the back of her throat. Mixed in with your terror was disbelief. This girl's first and only action was to eat you. Ultimately, your life would equate to a large, brown log, pushing its way from her back door, and gliding smoothly from her sexy ass. Your life literally amounted to shit.

Returning to the main story:

     You stared down at the many bodies of dead ants. Normally, this wouldn't phase you in the least, but at your size, it was one of the most gruesome sights you had ever seen. Suddenly, you felt Lexy's ass rumble. "What in the world...?," you asked yourself, aloud. You soon figured out what that rumble was. Lexy's massive butt erupted in an enormous, deafening blast. She farted hard. To your luck, the thread held you in place. You quickly realized that wasn't really luck, as the smell hit you. The rotten air that flowed from the depths of Lexy's ass surrounded you. You gagged uncontrollably, but you managed to not throw up, this time.

As the air cleared and you regained the ability to breathe as you climbed, you continued your journey. Lexy, too, resumed her journey, standing up. You reached the top of her pants. Her sudden motion threw you off balance. She wasn't yet standing fully errect, and as a result, her crack was exposed. You struggled to regain your balance, but your luck did not hold out. Your miniscule body slid with ease down her butt crack. Her underwear bared you against her ass until your fall came to a stop. The smell of Lexy's ass was nauseating. She began to climb the stairs, as her underwear rode up, slightly, causing you that much more discomfort.

She reached her room and suddenly bent forward. Her butt cheeks spread wide, and as they did, you felt her pants sliding down. The light streamed in, as you realized that Lexy was wearing lacey underwear. Your eyes then traveled down from the the underwear to the location below you. Beneath you lay a sight that made your heart skip a beat. Lexy butthole lay devastatingly close. To your horror, you realized it was drawing closer. SHE WAS STILL BENDING OVER! You began to shriek with all you had. In the end, you were forced against Lexy's anus. She picked her wedgie, and you didn't go with it. Her cheeks remained spread. How were you not freed? You tried to push yourself away, only to find you couldn't. You were stuck. You ran a free hand over the rubbery surface of Lexy's butthole. The smell was overwhelming you and so was the thought that this normally pinky-sized thing was now so large, you were nearly a speck in comparison. Your hand stopped moving. You tried to jerk it free, only to find something sticky had a firm grasp. Some strange, sticky film was holding you on Lexy's butthole. You repeated that in your mind. Sticky film. Lexy's butthole. The thought that came to you was mortifying. You struggled for almost an hour, but had no luck. All the while, Lexy's butthole pulsated in front of you, giving you multiple scares. Finally, a thought occurred to you. Maybe your saliva could break down this film. The thought replayed in your mind- Licking Lexy's asshole to free yourself from it and she had no clue you were there.. How humiliating was that? You closed your eyes and poked you tongue out. You began the horrifying work of freeing yourself from her anus.

Your tongue cautiously approached her vile farthole. You dragged it along the rem. Her asshole suddenly tensed up. Without warning, she farted. You were in mid-lick, as the horrendous blast flowed into your mouth and across your tongue. The smell and taste were almost unimaginably bad. You had no idea how she was so capable of producing such a fowl, powerful explosion from her ass. You gulped in her buttair, knowing you had little other choice but to get back to the mortifying task of licking her butthole.

About halfway through the grueling task, Lexy began sliding her underwear off. You felt her butt rumble. "NO! LEXY! NO! NOT AGAIN!," you shrieked, with all you had. The taste and smell of Lexy's ass dominated your senses, while you screamed. Her butt exploded. Her enormous booty blast finished your job, freeing you the rest of the way. You were sent sailing. You knew you wouldn't survive the landing. As you began to descend, you landed with a splash. Water. You surfaced and looked around. You were in a giant bathtub. A shadow fell over you, as Lexy's naked form stepped into the tub. her body began to lower. You swam to escape being pulled under by the impact of her body, but you didn't make it. When you surfaced, you found yourself at the entrance of a cave, lowering into the water. You immediately recognized it as Lexy's exposed anus. As soon as it touched the water, water began streaming inside of it. You swam for your life, as Lexy obliviously laid in the water, in the kitten position. You didn't make it, as Lexy's beautiful butthole slurped you up. You hung on that last thought. Beautiful? Had you just thought of this obnoxious girl's ass as beautiful? Those anal fumes must have really been messing with your head. Her butthole puckered, suddenly sealing you inside. You remained inside her butthole as she bathed. Water had slightly dispersed the smell, which was a very welcome surprise.

The bath ended and Lexy stepped from the tub. The water leaked from her butthole, leaving you behind. Her butthole soon dried and the natural smells returned. She bent over to retrieve her underwear. You fell deeper into your anus. You made a soft landing. As you stood, you began to trek through a thick muck. What was this and why was the smell so much stronger here? Suddenly, you found yourself unable to take another step. You were sinking. Quicksand? In Lexy's butthole? Then you realized how stupid you were. This wasn't quicksand. It was shit. You were stuck in Lexy's poop. Being swallowed by what she had eaten. You tried to free yourself, only to get your hands caught. You felt a sudden tingling sensation and in the next instant, you were free. What had just happened? You looked upward at the mouth of Lexy's anus and saw it looked so much bigger. That's when you realized... you had just shrunk again. You were even smaller, in this already massive butthole. You were in a state of panic. The only thought the kept you from going over the edge was that you were no longer sinking. Despite that, you realized you might as well be. You were already pretty much equal to a piece of Lexy's shit, now. The thought of her passing you from her beautiful butthole, unknowingly, while no one else knew of your horrid fate both aroused and mortified you. You could think of few other more humiliating ways to die.

While you were deep in this thought, you failed to notice Lexy transitioning onto the toilet, until you were shifted from your position on top of her massive shit. You fell against her sticky anal wall and cursed. You looked below you to see the calm toilet waters. This was so messed up. Her angelic anus puckered. A roaring wind breezed past you. While you choked on Lexy's booty bomb, you realized the most disgusting thing; you were falling in love with her butthole. You feared it. You hated it. But at the same time, it made you feel such a rush in so many ways. You were brought out of this daze as you felt something wet going down you. You paused, thinking maybe she was peeing, but then you remembered where you were. Before you could formally declare it in your mind, Lexy's butthole was turned on full blast. A massive fart exploded from her shithole, as a tacky, gunk-like substance spewed past you, exiting her anus. The spewing liquid made it's way into your mouth. You gagged, having now been officially reminded of the taste of Lexy's ass. As her ass gunk surged past you, spewing into the toilet below, you were semi grateful that you weren't dragged with it. The river of slime ended. Lexy wiggled her butt, to be sure. Suddenly, another blast roared from her rearend. More buttgunk spewed from it, penetrating your mouth, as it went. You were always a butt-man, but this booty? This was too much, even for you. As much as you may love this butthole, consuming the waste of this obnoxious princess was so much more humiliating than before. You had rarely submitted to her sorry ass before, but now, you were succumbing to it.

As the violent river ended, you saw your light blocked out by a while sheet of paper, as Lexy wiped. The last blast had freed you. Suddenly, you realized this was a great time to escape! You rushed toward the exit, screaming. Her butthole was open wide, as if waiting for you to leave its confines. As your reached the edge of her butthole, you screamed for her with everything you had. By some miracle... some strange turn of fate... your voice carried perfectly to Lexy's ears. So perfectly, in fact, that she thought you were behind her and became VERY alarmed. This alarm caused her anus to clench. "Jack?," she said, looking around. She shrugged and sad back on the toilet for one last safety grunt. Her asshole blossomed as an enormous fart surged from inside. The slime and you were expelled from her shithole, into the waters below. You looked up at the glorious shithole that eclipsed the toilet above. Her pale, white ass was one of the most beautiful sights you’d seen. Her dark bootyhole exploded as another slimy surge was expelled upon you. She laughed obnoxiously, continuing to follow her bathroom reading material, unaware of her the hell she was causing. As her mucus-like liquid waste spewed all over you, she remained oblivious to the fact that a tiny man (who was currently right below her beautiful, but terrifying ass) had managed to meet her butthole, fall in love with it and then be overwhelmed by it, all within a couple of hours. Worse, it happened with a few horrible final sensing; the sight of her butthole unleashing its gooey contents on you... the smell of her anus... and the taste of her ass.

One final eruption tore from her bottom. The pressurized, liquid blast hit the waters at a devastating speed. You became airborne and soon landed hard. You discovered yourself on the rem of the toilet, between Lexy’s leg. You looked up at her unknowing face. You screamed and waved for her attention.

Soon, she leaned forward, lifting her incredible ass from the toilet. Her titanic cheek grazed your little body, knocking you off the toilet. You plunged to the ground below only to be rescued by Lexy’s rising underwear. Once again, you found yourself in the position of an insignificant bug, trapped in close quarters with her butt. Without warning, Lexy bent forward. In moments, you found yourself dangling over her rearend. Her cheeks were spread, revealing her terrifying butthole. Her hips slowly rocked back and forth. This subtle and gentle swinging was horrible for you. Your grip began to slip. Lexy’s horrifying shithole unpuckered, relaxing. You dangled directly over it. You felt like you were bootybait.

Lexy continued with whatever she was doing while you hung helplessly over her farthole. You were down to one hand, helping you remain suspended above the awaiting hell-hole below. The hole you loved, the hole you feared… it was about to reclaim you. Your unknowing goddess was about to feed you to her butthole. With one last sudden movement, your handle was lost. You fell between her cheeks and deeper still. You were swallowed by the darkness of the foul hole that this girl has just used to expel her shit…. And from which you suspected she would soon expel more. Meanwhile, her day went on like normal. After all, why on earth would is cross her mind that her friend had shrunken and ended up being fed to her powerful pooper?