- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Leaving your girlfriend in the middle of the night to pay a visit to your ex has worse consequences than you thought.

     You loved your girlfriend. But lately things had been slow. You were wanting to try something new, but you also didn't want to lose her in order to do it. Your ex-girlfriend, Danielle, attended the same college as your girlfriend. Danielle seemed to have a deep-seeded hatred towards you, for no reason that anyone could seem to find. You saw the looks she spared you, in passing. They were bitter, but they also had a longing in them. The problem with Danielle was that she was a princess; she had to have things her way or she would make a nasty situation of it. But that was the past. As they say, love is a kin to hate. She missed you. She and your girlfriend weren't exactly best friends, so she might be the perfect candidate for a one night splurge.

     You planned it out with her, over instant messenger. You were right; she did still like you. You would leave that night, after your girlfriend was asleep. The next morning, you would return with the coverstory of having run some errands. The two girls' dorms were right next to each other, so it would be a quick and easy transition.

     That night, as your girlfriend slept, you prepared to slip out. As you got dressed, you paused to admire her perfect butt. Danielle's was significantly smaller, but in a pair of tight pants, it was still admirable. Not five minutes passed before you were stripping back down, in Danielle's room. Danielle was very small, for her age, but that didn't bother you. She watched you as you shed your clothes, with her brown eyes locked on you. Her reddish-brown hair looked nice, today. You felt ashamed of yourself, but the rush made this more of a turn on than you could have ever imagined. You slid into bed with Danielle. An hour went by, followed by the both of you passing out- both out of energy and extremely satisfied.

     You awoke to birds chirping. They were louder than usual, but your eyes remained shut. The bed shook violently. "Damn, Dani... careful. You hogged the sheets," you commented as you felt for them. After having no luck, you were forced to open your eyes. You realized something was off. A vast terrain surrounded you. It was familiar, but you couldn't quite place it. There were large hills and mountains but they looked like fabric. You heard a slight moan, behind you. The sound of someone waking up. You'd know Danielle's morning moan anywhere. You turned around to find her. You saw a tremendous wall in front of you. It almost looked like it had the texture of skin. As you traced down the length, you found it diverged into two parts, with a crack separating them. You paused on this feature. It looked suspiciously like a gigantic ass. Your attention was drawn from this strange formation as you heard a soft voice. "Josh? Did you sleep well?," said the voice of Dani. You traced up the wall and you found hair. It was the color of Danielle's. "Dani...?." you practically whispered, as your voice left you. The surface you were on began to shake. You saw the wall begin to rise. It became increasingly clear to you that this wasn't a wall. You watched it bend and traced back down it to the butt-like formation. That's when you realized that was indeed a rearend... and it belonged to Danielle. She was sitting up on the edge of her bed. Somehow, some way, you were now about half the size of a number 2 pencil eraser.

     As you stared in awe at the massive rearend that belonged to your ex, looming in front of you, Danielle began to lean forward. She reached downward for her cell phone, to check the time, figuring maybe it was past time for you to slip out. As she went forward, her ass rolled forward, lifting up slightly in front of you. Danielle balanced on the edge of her bed, as she reached for the phone. She lost her balance and in her alarm, you heard a loud thunder break the silence. A roaring wind blew you back. As you recovered, you caught the smell. The sour stench brought you to your hands and knees. Little Danielle had just farted on you. You loved her little ass, but you had no idea it was capable of... THAT...

     She leaned forward more and her weight caused an indentation to form on the bed. It quickly became too steep for you and you began rolling down it. As she continued to lean forward, you slid down and witnessed a terrifying sight; her butt cheeks were parting and you were sliding straight toward the crack. You became engulfed in darkness, as her titanic butt gladly received you. Finally, your slide came to a stop as you slammed up against something soft and rubbery. You noticed a rotten odor coming off of it and shuddered to think where you might be. You tried to get away from it, only to find yourself stuck. Danielle abruptly stood up, giving you a brief moment of light... enough for you to see that the thing that held you was none other than her asshole. Her sticky anus held you close. Suddenly, you heard the boom of Danielle's voice. "It's not even close to the time he's supposed to leave. That ass left early without a word. Stupid little shit," she said, with venom. You screamed contradictions as her butthole puckered in front of you, in synchronization with her temper escalation. You went unheard. Danielle quickly slipped in some clothes, determined to go next door and give you a piece of her mind. You knew this could be real trouble. You couldn't help but feel a sense of helplessness as she referred to you as a little shit. It was ironic, considering your position. You tried to think quickly. Desperate times called for desperate measures. If you wanted to get free, you had to do something you had never thought you would ever try. Your tongue glided across the surface of you ex girlfriend's butthole. The taste of her ass flooded your taste buds. Your spit served its purpose. It was "ungluing" you.

     As you got the last part of you free, you realized that this massive adrenaline rush had given you far more of an arousal than last night had even come near. You stared at the puckered anus before you, as primal urges began to overwhelm you. You proceeded to hump the tight butthole before you. You were currently using the massive shithole that could easily open up and swallow you whole to pleasure yourself... and it felt great. You finished up, right as a knock came at the door. You felt yourself being rubbed all over Danielle's anus, as she walked to answer it. You heard the unmistakable voice of your girlfriend... and she was looking for you. Your heart pounded with panic. Then almost was quickly, it was brought to a complete stop, as you heard Danielle speak. "I think we should talk... there's some things I need to tell you about." Danielle said. You felt the pressure around you increase as Danielle sat down. Her rotten ass held you securely against her butthole as it muffled the voices you heard outside. As her butt neared the surface of her seat, her underwear forced you inside her enormous butthole. You screamed in horror, but obviously yielded no result, short of the foul stench of your ex's ass air assaulting your lungs as you tried to reclaim your wasted breath. You caught bits and pieces of the conversation; enough to know Danielle had spilled it all. You shrieked protests, but your input was unheard.

      Your girlfriend left, naturally very upset. Danielle huffed, after closing the door. "That will teach that little bug for screwing me over." she hissed. She may have just ruined your life, all on the basis of an assumption. Weren't you suffering enough, already? Apparently, Danielle's ass didn't think so. A massive fart erupted from deep within, firing past you. The smell immediately sent you into a choking fit. Nausea was over-taking you, quickly. You had no idea that this little thing packed such a horrendous punch. Needless to say, this little journey to the center of your ex's butt had taught you how much of a fool you had been. Unfortunately, that wasn't enough.

     You never thought of the situation you were in. Being tiny and trapped in the foul shithole of your ex was not a scenario that would have even surfaced in your wildest dreams. Her butthole was one of the worst places you’d ever been. The smell was unlike anything you had ever experienced. You still couldn’t fully wrap your mind around the concept of being shrunk so tiny that your ex didn’t even know you were in her own butthole. The hole she passed waste through regularly. That final detail sent a chill down your spine.

     It wasn’t long before Danielle had resumed her day. There was a brief break in her daily motion as she paused. With no further warning, Danielle farted hard. The foul air burst from her ass. You began to tear up. This one was burning your eyes. As her tremendous booty blast continued, you felt something wet hit you. Before that could register in your mind, more stuff began to spatter all over you. The next thing you knew, a huge gooey mass collided with you. As the vicious wind died down, you began to note that you were in a new position. You found yourself suspended in the midst of Dani’s shithole. A thick, mucus like slime held you up and coated your entire body. You looked around, extremely confused. Your mouth opened as you began to sigh. The goo slipped into your mouth and you were immediately sent into a choking fit. Slime tasted awful. It had a horrible smell that carried Dani’s own personal signature. That’s when you came to the horrific realization that this slime could not have come from anywhere other than Danielle’s butt. You coughed, as the slime you had swallowed reached the back of your throat. This only caused more to get into your mouth. You soon found yourself growing weak. Your vision began to blur.

     Light suddenly streamed in. Danielle was stripping down. You suddenly felt the walls around you contract. A deafening roar blasted from Danielle's butt. You were overwhelmed and passed out. You awakened on a cold surface. It was clearly a marble bathroom counter. But where had Danielle gone? While you pondered her whereabouts, the smell of that last fart haunted you. You grew sick, just thinking about it.

     Danielle retrieved her brush from the floor. She was still a little angry about this morning. Despite all that, whatever Josh had done to her butt last night had had a lasting effect. Her anus had been tingling all morning and she loved it. It had only recently stopped, after she nearly gassed herself out of the bathroom.

     You reached the edge of the counter, only to be met with a terrifying sight. Danielle's bare ass slowly rose in front of you. Her puckered shithole aimed right at you. "DANI! NO! PLEASE!," you shrieked, flailing your arms to get her attention. Her anus suddenly uncrinkled. A massive fart erupted from her butthole, once again. But this time, it was far worse than normal. Something slapped you and knocked you to the ground. As you tried to get to your feet, you realized you were covered in a warm substance. A slimy gunk covered you from head to toe. A horrific smell came off of the slime. That's when you looked back at Danielle's butthole. It suddenly began to add up. This goo had come from her ass. You were covered in something that your ex's ass had produced. You were now at an all time low. Suddenly, you became aware of eyes upon you. You looked. Danielle had turned around and was looking right at you.

Sub-ending

     Her eyes focused on you with sudden recognition. You had done it! She saw you! Danielle's mouth hung open, in awe. Her infamous uptighttness quickly returned, however. "Josh, this is an entirely new level of kink that I don't know that I'm comfortable with doing," she suddenly said. You stared. Did she really think this was all intentional? Could she be that dumb? "But you know what? I'm all in," she suddenly added. With that, you watched as her face grew closer. She opened her mouth. Danielle's tongue came forth. Starting at your feet, it began to scoop you, still trapped with the glob of gunk. "Danni! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?," you shrieked. She either didn't hear or didn't care. But it didn't matter. Within a second, she had lapped up both you and the slime engulfing you. She withdrew her tongue, while you still studdered out screams. She closed her mouth and allowed both you and your gunky prison to slide to the back of her throat.

 

Return to main story:

"Gross...," she muttered. You opened your mouth to agree, but ended up getting her ass-slime in your mouth. You had to admit, the taste of your girlfriend's ass was not an acquired one; it grew no better and there was no getting use to it. You wiped off your mouth. "Dani... I.... dunno where to start," you said. She began to turn away, keeping her eyes locked onto you. She showed no sign of hearing what you said. As she turned back toward you, you saw she had something white in her hand. ....Toilet paper? But why?

     You watched your ex reach for you, as the toilet paper overshadowed you. She pressed down and wiped you and the gunk from the counter. That's when you realized... she hadn't seen you at all. You felt your wadded up piece of paper suddenly begin to fall. It came to an abrupt stop. It became soaked. You squirmed to escape. You rushed upward and broke the surface of the water. Everything moved in slow motion. As you broke the surface, preparing to inhale, you watched the light above slowly go out. Danielle’s massive ass eclipsed the toilet, lowering slowly. Her cheeks spread revealing the device you had grown to fear. Danielle’s ass exploded. A rotten fart filled the air and as you began inhaling, you breathed in the sour smell. You choked on the rotten air. Then your gaze traveled upward, to the source of the sudden hurricane. You saw Danielle's butt blocking out the light of what you now knew to be the toilet. You mentally flashed back to her calling you a little shit. How much worse was this going to get?
     You watched as her asshole puckered. Suddenly, another explosion tore through the silence. Danielle's epically large anus began to expel more than air from it. The very slime that coated you before began to spew down, freshly from your ex-girlfriends butthole, straight onto your face. You swallowed more of your ex's waste. You cleaned your face off and began to shriek, again. Your screams were silenced, as her butthole once again released its contents. She spewed more of her ass gunk on you, You choked on more of her increasingly chunky booty sauce. As you floated in the toilet with your ex's putrid sludge. You marinated in her butt slime. You sobbed. How humiliating was this? Your ex was pretty much shitting on you. You looked up to see if she was about ready to flush you and get this over with. Your eyes widened as you found something else. A massive piece of shit dangled directly above you, from Danielle's butthole. You cupped your hands over your mouth and screamed. "DANIELLE! DON'T POOP ON ME!," you shrieked with everything you had. The log broke loose and plunged straight for you. The tip hit the water hard, causing a tremendous splash. You were sent flying upward, as you were smeared into the shit, along the way. You hit something soft, then waited to fall. When you didn't, you looked around. You were once again stuck to the rem of Danielle's awful anus. It suddenly puckered and Danielle once again released a fresh batch of her personal ass gunk. It surged past your face, partially on it.

     You felt defeated. Your struggling began to die out. You were humiliated and you'd suffered with the wrath of your ex's ass for hours. It was clear that she could do nothing worse to you. Her butthole puckered. A fart erupted from it, but was cut short. You watched as a massive piece of shit emerged. As it slid from her shithole, it smeared along your face, going down. Finally it splashed into the toilet below. You felt her ass cheeks tense as she reached back and did a courtesy flush. You remained stuck to her butthole. More than a little bit of her rearend's freshly-produced slime had made it into your mouth. The taste of her ass was still plenty fresh. Your ex had been thoroughly redefining "anally violated". You mildly struggled for freedom. You felt Danielle raise her butt. Her ass was eclipsed by her hand, bearing a white sheet. It drew closer and closer. You felt it pressed against you and drag you across her shithole.

     Danielle felt a tiny lump sliding across her butthole. While she enjoyed the feel, she wanted to do a thorough cleaning job. She increased the pressure.

     As Danielle pressed you more firmly to her anus, she farted. Her butthole deposited a small glob of gunk on to you. "Small" being in relation to her. In relation to you, it covered you.

     Danielle resumed dragging the toilet paper across her crack. She felt a small crunch, as the little lump disappeared. She also could have sworn she heard a tiny squeak that almost sounded like her name.

     Your arm was broken, due to Dani’s extra pressure. You felt her center the toilet paper and begin to lightly dig into her butthole, either trying to scratch an itch or to be thorough. Regardless, the result was the same; you were forced up inside her powerful farthole.

     You found yourself stuck to the wall of her anus, covered in the slime that coated the inside. You officially hated your life. You were the reason Danielle was having a bad day, too. So you were both literally and metaphorically the bug that crawled up her ass.

     You tried to salvage some relaxation in this sour hell hole. You relative peace was soon disturbed. A fresh sheet of toilet paper cover Danielle’s pinky as she rammed it deeper into her shithole. She wiggled it around and it soon touched you. You tried to moved, but her butt gunk held you firmly in place. You knew her pinky could easily run you over without her ever noticing. But that’s not what happened. The toilet paper instead scooped you up. Dani soon withdrew it. You stuck to the piece of toilet paper as Danielle removed you from her rearend and brought you around front. Before you knew it, you found her brown eyes once again locked onto you. But you saw something different in her eyes. Recognition. You mustered your strength and began to scream and wave. “How…,” she began to mouth, but stopped herself. “You know what? I don’t even care. You’re a piece of shit,” she said, as her expression turned into a deathly glare. “Help me…,” your groaned. She abruptly bent forward, giving you a wonderful view of her small breasts. Her free hand pinched you off the toilet paper. You were swiftly lead around back. You soon found yourself dangling over her exposed shit whole, as she bent forward. You begged and pleaded, knowing she either wouldn’t hear your or wouldn’t care. With that, she carelessly released you. She fed you to her own shithole.

     You slid into the unpuckered farthole with ease. Danielle pulled her underwear back up, flushed the toilet, then headed back into her room to lay down. Her breathing became regular. You knew she was taking a nap. You also knew that her memory was horrible. When she woke up, she wouldn’t remember what she’d done. Her butthole tightened and then exploded. The vile fart covered you with the all-too-familiar assgunk, leaving you once again suspended. The taste and smell of her ass was well beyond anything you could have ever thought of. You were confident that you knew what your future held. Dying in your ex’s butt, covered in her slimy, sour, snot-like butt-product was probably one of the more humiliating ways to go. Was cheating worth it? Probably not.