- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

She emotionally tortured you, for years. Now it's getting a little more physical.

Is that a shark in the water? No? I think I prefer JAWS...

     You and Ashley had a strange relationship. You both had feelings for each other, but you both always seemed to end up dating other people. She was always a flirt and always a tease. You knew she would say yes, if you asked her to be yours and she knew the same of you, but this little game of cat and mouse played on.

     You sat on the stairs of the pool, in the shallow end and watched her from a short distance. You stole quick looks at her, admiring her black hair, shining in the sun and her pseudo tan, skin. Her ass looked breath-taking in her bikini, which was uncommon for her Asian heritage. She was half Japanese and half Korean. The two halves made a beautiful whole. She was a little bit younger than you, but that mattered little. You saw her wiggle her butt in her life guard chair and toyed with the thought of pinching it. She was wearing sunglasses, so you couldn't tell if she was watching you back. You finally decided to lay back and relax, a little before you made a fool of yourself. Serene thoughts of you and Ashley put you to sleep.

     You awoke to a startle, as water lapped against you. You were free floating. You could have drowned, you realized. You began to swim back to the edge of the pool, only to find it wasn't anywhere near you. As you looked around, it was like you were in an ocean. In the far distance, you saw huge walls that strangely resembled those of your neighborhood pool. As you surveyed more, you began noticing the people. They looked so much bigger. Then your eyes rested on Ashley, in her lifeguard post. She looked like a goddess, to you. In fact, you felt compelled to worship her. You shook off that ridiculous feeling realizing things were bad. You were tiny and in your neighborhood pool. As this realization hit you, something rose from the water. The massive face of a little girl. She took a breath too soon and you began to be drawn into her mouth with water. In panic, you fought the water, and to your disbelief, you won. As the little girl continued to rise up, you realized you wouldn't be able to get out on your own and grabbed her bikini bottom as it went past you. The girl got out of the pool, as you clung to her butt for your life. She stepped up on the cement and immediately squatted. "Olivia, the pool is closing. It's time to go," you heard a lady call to the little girl. Olivia shook her butt dry, but you maintained your grip. That was up until the point when a massive wind struck you. Olivia farted, blowing you from her small butt and back into the pool. You floated and watched people leave. You were in a panic, unsure of what to do. Then you remembered something; after closing, life guards were allowed the opportunity to private swim... and Ashley LOVED her private swim sessions. You turned to watch Ashley, as she climbed down. You watched her divine booty wiggle as she came down. She locked up the gates, and returned, diving right in to the pool.

     You watched Ashley go through the water, gracefully. Soon, you saw she was heading in your direction, quickly. Your heart pounded, as she grew near. Then you realized that she likely wouldn't see you, at the speed she was going and you were too late to move. You watched her beautiful face surface in front of you, and just as quickly plunge back below the water. Following her head was the rest of her body. You watched her ass arc into the air and glide past you. You were awe-struck, but not so much so as to miss your opportunity. You grabbed onto her bikini bottom and held on to her butt for dear life.

     Soon, you watched her pull herself from the pool, still clinging desperately to her ass. You immediately began to scream for her, now unhindered by the water. She showed no sign of hearing you. You saw her begin to bend over and suddenly felt her butt rumble, as the bass of her radio vibrated her buttcheeks. You saw her hands travel upward toward her ears, as she pulled out water plugs. That was just your luck; now that she can hear, she has the music up too loud. She proceeded to clean up.

     Ashley bent over a great deal, so you figured that a sound tactic would be to climb to the top of her bikini bottom and wait for some sort of opportunity to advance while she was bending over. You felt the warmth of her lovely rearend, as you climbed, and admired the roundness. You knew you could fall asleep on that thing, given less strenuous circumstances.

     She began to bend over, once again, now that you'd made it to the top of her bikini bottom. But something unplanned occurred. Ashley reached back to pull her bikini bottom up. As she grabbed on to it and pulled it away from her, you immediately lost balance and plunged inside. You quickly fell down the length of her crack, as she began to pull her bottom up, ensuring you were firmly pressed into her crack. Ashley wiggled her ass, in satisfaction. Even though you felt overwhelming fear, you also felt comfortable. Ashley had you. There probably wasn't much safer of a location in which to be... or so you thought.

     Ashley's next bend was only partial, but it was enough to spread her cheeks. Seeing her bare ass was a welcome treat to you. But then you saw something more. Her crinkled anus revealed itself. You stared, unsure of what to think. Was this something to think beautiful? Or should you think it disgusting, and fear it? While you pondered this, Ashley's butthole blossomed, deciding to give you input of its own. A viciously loud fart tore from Ashley's ass. The wind pinned you firmly to her bikini bottom. Finally, it stopped. You breathed a sigh of relief. You began to choke violently. This beautiful ass had just released toxic air upon you. Your beautiful goddess had farted on you.

     At this point, you were on the fence; on the one hand, you were likely closer to Ashley than you had ever been. Likely closer than anyone had been. On the other hand, you were disgusted; she hadn’t just been casually sitting on your lap and something slipped out. Oh no. You were trapped in her butt and she had let her unhindered booty-blast loose on you. You had been forced to breathe that in.

      Ashley dropped down on all fours and began to dig around, in the water. Her butt lowered on to her feet. Her bikini tightened its grip around her rearend. Simultaneously, her buttcheeks began to spread. You stood there, staring at her exposed asshole. You drew closer and closer, as you stared into her tightened, rubbery anus. Finally, the bikini went no further. You were still a safe distance from her exit.

      On the outside, Ashley couldn't quite reach what she was going for. Her ass began to lift, to extend her reach, down below. It continued to rise, until it went as high as it could. The end result? You were dangling from Ashley's bikini, directly over her butthole. Her butt wiggled, causing you to whip back and forth, like a treat over the mouth of an eagerly awaiting dog. Ashley finally reached whatever she was looking for. There was an abrupt yanking as she tugged it free, causing a violent jerk to occur in her butt. Your grip broke almost instantly. You tumbled toward Ashley's back door and landed directly on it. You tried to push away, but found yourself stuck. Her titanic sticky anus was holding you captive. "ASHLEY! SAVE ME!," you moaned, miserably. Her butt slammed back down on her feet and she sat up, with her cheeks closing around you. The fumes coming from her asshole were horrendous. Even after the pool water had previously been up there, the smell was still very strong.

     The music suddenly stopped. At this point, your thoughts were hazy from excess exposure to the smell of shit in Ashley's butthole. You heard Ashley speaking."You can kiss my ass!," she said. In your daze, you thought she was talking to you. You groggily complied, puckering up and kissing the only part of her butt in front of your lips; her butthole. As you went to withdraw, you found your lips were now stuck. This realization apparently brought some sense back into you head. "Yeah, he was here today. I think he was looking at me," she said. You knew she must be talking about you. "I don't know. He didn't say a word to me and left really suddenly. I didn't even see him go," she responded to her friend on the phone. "No, I didn't do anything wrong. I've been having a good day. It's not like I've been pissy and acting like I've had a bug up my ass,” she continued. You cringed at that last remark. Unfortunately and ironically, you were playing the role of the bug up her ass. "I gotta wrap up here. We can hang out, later tonight, and maybe pick up some guys," Ashley said. Guys? Ouch. That stung. You also realized that matters of the heart wouldn't be the only reason that you would not want to be in her ass, at that time. You've seen Ashley work it; being in her ass while she is working her Asian booty magic would be hellish.

      You poked at your lips with your tongue. Your spit seemed to dissolve the sticky substance that was holding your lips captive. You continued licking, trying not to add vomit to the equation. You were forced to savor the taste of your Asian beauty's asshole. The taste of her butt lingered in your mouth. It made you wonder if you could ever face her again, if you ever made it out of here alive? While you pondered that, Ashley's flower-like butthole, opened again. A titanic fart fired at your face. As you choked on her fresh ass air, you struggled to scream out for her, realizing she was off the phone. To your disappointment, the music turned back on.

     Even on, the music began to fade, a little. Ashley was moving away from it. If you weren't being rubbed on her butthole, getting a greater dose of the smell to accompany the lasting flavor, you'd have been curious where she was going. Your unasked question was soon answered. You heard the sound of a shower. She was going to rinse off. You saw light begin to pour into her ass crack, as her bikini bottom was lowered. Ashley stepped into the shower beam, as water ran down her booty. She turned around and bent over to pick up her bikini to hang up, while she showered. Her cheeks spread, exposing you to the rain. The water pelted you, as the stickiness began to subside. Unfortunately that did you less good than you thought. The water began to swirl around and before you knew it, you were slurped into her butthole with it. Her anus puckered, with you inside, and she stood back up. You were officially in a hell. A sour, shitty hell. As if to confirm this, Ashley let loose a monstrous fart. You stuck to the wall, as the wind gusted from her semi-puckered anus. The good news was that the smell didn't get worse. The bad news was that you were pretty sure that was because this was as bad as it could get. Outside of her butthole, you could see the shower wall. If you weren't stuck, you might try to run for it, but there was really nowhere to run.

     Her butthole puckered, again. Ashley released the loudest, most powerful fart, yet. You were freed and you were shot like a bullet from her ass. You hit the shower wall and prepared to fall, closing your eyes. You opened them to find yourself staring into Ashley's butthole, from a slight distance. You weren't falling. You then noticed that you couldn't move. A sour smell assaulted your nose, making your eyes water. That's when you saw the slime, covering you all over. This is what bonded you to the wall. You unthinkingly looked up, as she turned to the side. You admired her body. She had a slight grin on her face. You loved that smile. That's when you realized if you could look at her like that, after all that had just happened, then maybe you really did love her? She turned her back, back to you. Her massive anus wiggled in front of you. That's when your mind drifted back to the slime. You looked at it, trying to comprehend what it could be. You looked back at Ashley's butthole. Teriyaki sauce suddenly came to mind. In the past, you used to tease her about being your teriyaki sauce producer (since she was Asian). You realized that you were covered in her own brand of teriyaki sauce, fresh from her ass.

     Her ass wiggled back and forth, in front of you, as you screamed for her. It suddenly puckered again. Ashley farted and just like before, something more came with it. Ashley obliviously deposited gunk on you, freshly produced by her ass. Her shithole was coating you, as she cleaned herself. As she turned again, her buttcheek approached you. It mashed up against you. You screamed in agony, realizing this was it. Suddenly, the pressure lifted. She pulled away from the shower wall.

     You stuck to her butt. It was a lucky break! The water freed you again, but unfortunately, you had nothing to grip onto. You slid down the side of her crack... the inner side. Her anus eagerly awaited your return, as you slid back in. "Stupid itch," you heard her mutter. Suddenly, the light that lightly penetrated her butthole was blotted out. Ashley's pinky forced its way in. You stared in horror and screamed, as you ran from it. It could easily roll over you and turn you into a smear on her anal wall. You ran for as long as you could, until you face planted into a wall. That wasn't supposed to be there. The sharp smell immediately told you what you had done; you had face planted into a massive piece of shit. You heard a slight pop, as Ashley's pinky withdrew from her butthole. You felt her walking, as you pulled yourself free of her waste. You were thoroughly covered in her "teriyaki" sauce and the taste of her ass had been refreshed. She walked a short distance and you could see something outside her butthole. You gazed out, at a mirror. She was looking herself over. You could see her naked form from your position. She was beautiful, as always. You stared into her eyes, knowing she couldn't see you back.

     Your light was suddenly blocked out, as she slid up a pair of underwear. Her butt cheeks then closed. You continued to stare, with the image of her face, stuck in your mind. A monstrous fart, wiped that image clean. You choked on Ashley's gas. Major moment-ruiner. You then realized that you had missed a perfect opportunity to scream for help. You were exposed and there was no noise. Now you were concealed in the depth of her ass, again. Her butthole puckered, forcing you back in. You felt like you could be spending the rest of your life in here, which you also believed wouldn't be much longer.

     She walked a short distance, once again. Her underwear dropped and she sat down. Your blood ran cold. Ashley released a powerful booty bomb, as the explosion rocketed you from her ass. You splashed into the water and resurfaced just in time to witness her ass gunk spewing down onto you. You heard her phone begin to beep. She was typing out a text. Soon she began to read it, out loud. "I saw you at the pool today. I wish you had come to talk to me, before leaving. This constant game with no finish makes me think... maybe we just shouldn't. Maybe you're meant to be a part of my past," she read. You shook your head and whispered "No..." She paused her reading and let an enormous fart. More slime spewed from above. You realized that last comment in her text was very ominous and made you pray that it was not foreshadowing something. "We had fun. I think we could have had even more fun, but at this point, I think it's just time for this to stop and for us to just move on," she continued. She was again interrupted with a loud fart. The gunk spewed like usual, but stopped abruptly. You choked on the smell and taste, but managed to look up. Her butthole appeared to be... plugged up? "Things get too hectic and stressful. I loved you, but with this shitty mess of a relationship, I don't think I could handle the shit hitting the fan," she finished. You hated her choice of wording. If you weren't already tiny, right now, you’d be feeling so very small. 

     The giant shit that plugged her up was beginning to slide out. You weren't sure what hurt more... the fact that she'd just emotionally crushed you or the fact that she was dangerously close to physically crushing you. The shit broke loose and plunged toward you, with an explosive fart. It forced you under water, but you slid from under it. Well, it was official. She broke your heart and shit all over you. Not many people could declare the latter to be literally true. You were forced upward, caught in a backsplash. You grazed against her goddess-like shithole. It was enough to make you stick. She stood up and you saw the white sheet approaching you. You waited to be crushed. Instead, it slid you up her butthole, as she wiped. Lovely. Inside of her ass with fresh shit.

      She stood up and flushed. The word "hell" repeated in your mind, over and over again. She shook her butt, a little, in preparation. "Get ready to work your booty magic," she said, with a giggle. She had no idea how "magical" of an experience that it was giving, right now. "Damn it... not that itch, again," she said. Her skirt dropped and you saw white approaching her butthole. Her underwear-clad pinky squirmed its way inside of her asshole. You were mortified. You ran for your life. You took a little solace in the fact that she'd just taken a dump, so you wouldn't run into that "wall" again. Her pinky continued toward you. Once again, you reached a dead end. She hadn't gotten it all out. Ice began to run through your veins. "Please no... please... Ashley, I love you. Please.. not like this...," you begged, knowing she couldn't hear it. Her pinky stopped.

     Ashley froze in real life, her pinky was still up her butt. She was about to sneeze and was trying to stop herself. Finally, it over came her. She sneezed very hard. Following, she felt something press against her pinky. You were being crushed between her pinky and a piece of shit. The pain overwhelmed you. You blacked out, still unfound in Ashley's ass.