- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first story so it may not be perfect. Please be kind and review. I don't have spell check so you have to bare with me. Thank you for reading

It was a long night of work for me. I had been working till nine in the morning and i just got off at midnight. Walking up the stairs i remember my girlfriend Nancy telling me that we never really spend some time with each other anymore. It wasn't that i wanted to spend time with her. Work was hectic ever since i got promoted i haven't been able to spend time with her as i have wanted. But job was important and we have only been dating for two months. I was actually starting to wonder if i should break up with her. Opening the door to my apartment i dumbed my stuff on the chair.

"Good evening Greg how was work?" My Girlfriend Nancy said as she sat on the couch with her legs crossed. Nancy was gorgous. She was around twenty three and she had an hispanic background. Her breasts showed threw her shirt as she walked too me and i was kind of shocked that she was there this late at night. But that shock soon wore off when i saw what she was wearing. Practically nothing. She was just in a shirt and her panties as i felt her arms wrap around me giving me a deep kiss. "I have missed you so much today you don't understand how much i have missed you." She said and I had to grin at her

"I am sorry that i have been so busy with work and everything it's just kiling me. I just wish i can spend more time with you." I say and i saw a little sparkle in her eyes and i had to wonder what that was about. She kissed me once again and everytime she kissed me my heart melted.

"It's alright Greg, I understood when you got promoted that you won't be around that much. But i am here tonight so we should make the best of it." She explained and I smiled looking over at her. Getting excited like any normal guy would do i felt my bulge began to budge and she chuckled. "My. My baby. Are you that excited to see me?" She said walking back over to the kitchen.

"Well it has been a long day. And i am very happy to see you." I say walking over to the couch. Even though i was very surprised at her being here. It felt like a good time to catch up with each other. I begin to wonder if this was finally the night where we first make love. We haven't made love yet as a couple. I looked over at Nancy as she walked back into the living room with a hand full of water with her and she smiled as she sat down next to me.

"Here i thought that you would like a sip of water." She said and i smiled over at her and took the glass

"Thank you baby." I told her and then i took a sip from the water and i couldn't help but see her little smirk.

"What's so funny?" I ask

"Oh don't worry you will about to find out. Now how about a nice massage?" She asked rubbing her hands on my shoulders and back and i shrugged off her saying as i continued to drink. Nancy always did Massages well and it felt wonderful. But something strange was happening as my vision started to get dizzy. My stomach began to hurt as i put my hand over my stomach.

'Did she just drug me? It felt like i was being drugged.' Nancy noticed my look and she acted like she cared. "Is something wrong baby?" She asked in a concerned girlfriend way.

"Yes something is wrong. You drugged me. Why?" I try to stand up and run but i get dizzy and fall to the ground in pain. I looked up watching Nancy walk over to me with a evil grin.

"I don't understand why did you drug me?" I ask my girlfriend who i thought i knew. This doesn't make any sense. I try to fight it off but it was no use.

"Hm don't worry baby it will be over soon." She said to me in a seductive voice and then something happened to my body. I felt like everything was getting smaller and so was everything in me. The furniture started to get big and to my shock so was Nancy. Her long legs and tall body stared at me with an evil glare. "I can't believe it worked. Your mine now baby. You wanted time together? Well you got it."  I was still couldn't comprehend what was going on at that moment. The last thing that i could see was Nancy's hand reaching down to me and everything went black and i passed out.


""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

It was a long time before i woke up and came to my senses. Everything was a blank but i finally started to remember what has happened to me. I was deeply hurt and shocked that my own girlfriend had drugged me. Was she some sort of psycho that i didn't know about? Standing up i released that i was in some place dark. I could barely see but the smell was terrible. It smelled like foot sweat. "Oh god no." The realization began to hit me where i was and i began to scream for help. That is when i heard some thunder sounds as i began to panic.

"I think I here my little toy speaking." Nancy's voice boombed above me. The Ceiling of the shoe box lifted and light came in. 'what did she just call me? A toy?' The shock of how big Nancy was came to me and I fell on my knees at the site of her. She looked like a Goddess. This couldn't be happening.

"Well it's good to see that you know your new place already. About damn time you wake up. I forgot how your lazy ass sleeps in on Saturday mornings." She explained.

"You mean it's Saturday? But my job?" I asked in a shaky voice and she just laughed

"Your job? Are you fucking serious? You know all of this is about your Job. You never have time for me anymore. How long do you suppose a hot girl like me can wait?" She said and her voice was scary coming from her giant size. Then i began to get angry. When I get angry I become stupid and say stupid things.

"Now listen here you Bitch. You let me go this incent this is kidnapping. Were done you here me? Wer." I didn't get to finished as her hand reached into the shoe box and wrapped her long fingers around me. "Let me go. Your squeezing me let me MfFFPH" She put her finger on my face to stop me from talking and carried me into her fist. Her hand was warm and soft and sweaty with perfume. I knew that my life wouldn't be the same after that. She put me on the bed and looked down at me. "You bitch i thought that you loved me. How dare you do this to me. You have no right."

"ENOUGH." she screamed and i sat back down immidiatly after her yelling. I was too scared to fight back after that. She seemed to relax as she smiled. "There that is better. You know what honey? Your right i think that we should see other people. Because right now your not even human to me. Your just my pet. My property." She said. I noticed that she had a buisness suit on and walking to her closet.

"You have work today? Where you going to keep me? You can't leave me here like this?" I ask and she smiled back at me. She got some Nylons out of her drawer and got her favorite heels from the closet walking back to the bed. I started to have a bad feeling about this.

"Oh who said anything about leaving you here. In fact I think you should come with me. It's going to be a long day and I need somebody to worship my pretty feet. I mean you always said you had a foot festish right? Always wanted to try it out? Well now is your chance." She said picking me up with her hand once again.

"No not like this. Not this way you will squish me." I try to fight back and she just dropped me inside of her Nylons which smelled like old perfume and sweat. It was damp and disgusting as i fell to the bottom of the foot.

"Actually honey I won't. You see in the potion that i gave you in your drink last night. I added a little spell to it. I have been studying witch craft for years since high school. But i never thought that i would have the power enough to try anything like this." She shrugged.

"But then i thought you would be the perfect experiment. And i was right. And that little potion made you immortal to everything that I am going to do with you" She said
I began to scream curses at her once again. I backed away in fear when i saw her tanned foot coming down inside of the Nylon and i ran as fast as i could but couldn't get out of the way from her feet as her left foot pushed down into me against her nylons and smelly feet as i was pushed agaist her skin. She surveyed her feet and was pleased with where i was.

"I think that you would make a good obidient little boy from now on. Now as your in there be sure to lick my feet and taste my sweaty toes. I can't believe i have to work on a Saturday. But you can help me relax." She said.

Everything then went dark as i felt her push her foot into her black heel and the smell began to get worse. She grabbed her purse and began to walk out of the apartment and every step was crushing my rips but i didn't die. I was trapped under her foot until she took me out. "God help me." I cried out.

And then with anger i began to lick her feet. Finally submitting to her and letting my foot fetish take the better of me i cried out three words "Fucking psycho bitch."

Chapter End Notes:

End of the first chapter. Next chapter would be in her office. I have some ideas for this story already. Anyways i appriciate reviews. Thanks for reading :)