- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

You start rubbing and licking between Janiese titanic sweaty toes. Cleaning any toe jam out from between then as she giggles loudly from above like thunder. "how's it smell cutie? Is my toe jam as yummy as u are?" ur ears hurt from her voice but you can't help but love her sexy voice as you worship all of her toes. "now," Janie booms as she props her foot up, "get under there and get to work you little cute bitch!". You run under her huge sweaty foot and start massaging and licking and kissing her heel and you hear her softly moan from above.

After what seems like an eternity you reach her sweat drenched sole and breathe in the musty odor of her feet and lap at her feet. As you finally make it to her slightly dirty ball of her foot you rub and suck it and the you hear her from above. She laughs evilly and brings her foot down on you and grinds u into her foot. "you took to long you speck. But you did make me really horny baby!"

She picks you up between her tree like fingers and brings you to her face. As she speaks to u her hot, minty breath hits you like a wave and you get turned on again "well little boy, it's time to please my big, sexy ass, but we have to go somewhere more private! Soooo," she kisses your tiny naked frame against her huge luscious lips "time to ride in my shoe!" she drops you from up high right into her white sexy sandal with the little chain that goes around her big toe. She maniuplates your tiny body into the tiny leather ring that goes around her big toe. You see her incomprehensible large foot enter her sandal and it's sweaty fleshly surface grinds you into her sweaty, smelly shoe under her big toe. As you breathe you realize you can't get any air and only have her foot odor and her toe flesh enter your mouth. You suffocate as you feel her walk on you.

Finally you pass out under the pressure of her full weight and you wake up in her room on her giant, plush bed. You look up and see the most beautiful thing lunate ever seen. Janie is completely nude and you are looking up at her mile high tummy and her mountain like breasts and her moon like beautiful face. Your eyes meet hers and you see she is lustfully straying down on your tiny body and you see that she is very wet. "now my tiny pet, are you ready for this?" she turns around and spanks her firm, beautiful ass and sits it down right on you and seductively purrs as your tiny body is rubbed against her left ass cheek.

Jamie moans as you are being grinded into her ass cheek. "Mmm, oh baby worship my beautiful ass now!" Fearing that your new godess would kill you you imidatly start massaguing and kissing and licking all over her left ass cheek until you cover it. Knowing it would please her you start on her right cheek and you hear her moan.  "Good work little slave now," she says looking back at u and bringing her hand towards you "Get in there and get to work!" You yelp as her giant finger flicks u between her ass cheek right to her puckered pink ass hole that is bigger than you. "Get to work you little shit!"