- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Spoiler Warning:            All-Star Comics#17 (July 1943)

 

“We have to do something about this,” said Batwoman, “Those boys are giving super heroes a bum rap.”

 

“The problem is that all five of them have nice firm bottoms. The public’s women are eating it up,” said Bat-Girl.

 

“That gives me an idea,” said Black Canary, “Wonder Woman, aren’t you an Amazon scientist on your home island?”

 

“Yes,” said Wonder Woman.

 

“And you were on the team when Brainwave managed to shrink the Justice Society members without even entering our headquarters?” asked Black Canary.

 

“I was around in more of a secretarial capacity,” said Wonder Woman

 

“Do you think you could reverse engineer the process, using all the notes and equipment that the team captured from Brainwave’s headquarters?” asked Black Canary.

 

“I suppose I could,” said Wonder Woman.

 

“That’s brilliant,” said Hatwoman, “We’ll soon have the means to cut that Nude Boy Legion down to size.”

 

“While you get to work on it, the rest of us will try to secretly follow the Posterior Five to their unknown headquarters,” said Batwoman.

 

The four women went out on the town and soon managed to trail Doiby Dickles to the Batcave. A further study of the area convinced them that it was right under Wayne Manor. Reports of Bruce Wayne’s unexplained absence from Gotham City confirmed their newly aroused suspicion that Robin was Dick Grayson, and that the boys were all living in Wayne Manor in their secret identities.

 

Alfred Pennyworth, the master of discretion had been grieving Batman’s departure from earth, but the thought of Robin parading around with mask, cape, shirt and no trousers was more than he could cope with. He had abandoned Wayne Manor and returned to England, the country of his ancestry.

 

Using Brainwave’s shrinking technique, the Justice Society arranged for all members of the Posterior Five to shrink to tiny size while asleep in their beds at Wayne Manor in their civilian identities.

 

“Now all we have to do is pay a call on Wayne Manor before the sun comes up, and we’ll no doubt surprise them,” said Wonder Woman.

Using the secret entrance to the Batcave, the Justice Society lasses snuck in and found their way up into Wayne Manor. Hatwoman, Batwoman and Bat-Girl lit up the rooms with their flashlights.

 

 

The next morning Doiby Dickles awoke to find that his head seemed to have come off the pillow. He reached for it and tried to pull it, but it was too heavy. The sheet and blanket felt heavier above him too. He pushed the top end off him and looked at the pillow. It was gigantic. Then he rolled over and saw the relatively gigantic form of Hatwoman lying beside him, smiling with satisfaction.

 

“Well if it isn’t one of the Trouser-less Titans,” said Hatwoman, “I think we could really make ourselves at home here.”

 

“Did ya do dis to me?” asked Doiby.

 

“More or less,” said Hatwoman, “Much less in your case. The Justice Society women hatched this LITTLE plot.”

 

She picked him up and sat him on her chin.