- Text Size +

After a while, Toughy slid himself around on the limited space available on her tongue. He only moved an inch or two from side to side, but if felt fantastic. He lay down and waited until her mouth opened again.

 

“Would you like to come out now?” she asked.

 

Her vocal chords formed the words down in her throat, but he felt her tongue moving up and down with him on it as she formed the words. At one point, he almost slid into her throat. Toughy quickly put his hand against her back tooth and pushed himself back into a more stable position.

 

“Yes please,” he called back, and turned himself around to look out of her mouth to see that she had turned her head to the side again. The white skin of her shoulder awaited him. He climbed out of her mouth and onto her shoulder.

 

“Were you happy with the time length I gave you in there?” she asked.

 

“Yes thank you. It was the most enjoyable thrilling experience of my life.”

 

“I can think of one that would be even more thrilling … for both of us,” said Carla.

 

“Sure, but I don’t know how you’ll top that one for me,” said Toughy.

 

“The Atom Dumplin’ wouldn’t have quite fit in my mouth,” said Carla, “So I never got to taste him, but I liked the taste of you very much.”

 

“I liked the feel of your tongue very much too.”

 

“Let’s see if you like it from the outside too,” she said, gently taking him in her hand, “Lie flat on my palm for a while.”

 

“Sure, Carla.”

 

He did so, and hoped that he had understood correctly what was going to happen next. He had enjoyed the feeling of touching Carla’s tongue, but could not see it once she had closed her mouth. Now he saw Carla’s tongue reach out of her mouth and lick his entire upper body.

 

“Oh wow! Carla, that’s wonderful. Please do it again.”

 

“I’d love to,” she said, and slowly licked him several times, drawing her tongue slowly back into her mouth each time, allowing him the full opportunity to see each movement and dwell on it.

 

“Thank you, thank you, thank you Carla!” he said, when she stopped licking him, “You have certainly found a way to top the time I spent in your mouth after all.”

 

“That wasn’t it,” she said, “I just thought we might enjoy that before I told you what I have in mind.”

 

“Well, whatever it is, it may surpass the time I spent in your mouth, but it just couldn’t possibly be more enjoyable than the licking.”

 

“I didn’t exactly say it would be more enjoyable,” she said, “I told you it would be more thrilling. How about gulping?”

 

“Do you mean into your throat? It would feel nice, I think, and it would be a great thrilling adventure to climb back up to your mouth again after you’ve gulped me into your throat. Do you think you can control how far down I go?”

 

“We’ll find out, I guess,” she said, and put him into her mouth herself.