- Text Size +

“It might have been what I subconsciously wanted all along, but I wasn’t aware of it. Maybe it explains why I’ve always liked you calling me Little Dumpling. All I know is that you made me even happier than I could have made myself, the moment you suggested it.”

 

“If you recall, I didn’t suggest it. I announced it,” said Carla, “But I had no idea that even you would want to go this far. I was just going to do it anyway. I think we must really be made for each other in every way, … LITTLE DUMPLIN’.”

 

“I used to wish I was Dollman, and wish that Phantom Lady would be willing to put me in her mouth, but you’ve made things even better,” said Toughy.

 

“Who are they?” asked Carla.

 

“In my time, Dollman is a man who can shrink himself to tiny size. He’d be the size of a blueberry in your mouth, after he’d done that. Phantom Lady works with him in a team called the Freedom Fighters. She takes on criminals using her Black Light Ray. They occasionally joined with the Justice Society of America under its alternate name of the All-Star Squadron. 

 

“Do you have a fancy name and costume too?”

 

“Well the costume’s all blue, but I worked with two other costumed boys. One was called Little Boy Blue, and the other two of us called ourselves the Blue Boys.”

 

“Well we still have the rest of the afternoon to come up with a more distinctive name for you.”

 

“How about Dinner Mite?”

 

“Possibly. Have you got any more ideas?”

 

“Dumpling Boy?”

 

“Not really my final choice. I like it though.”

 

“Johnny Chunder?”

 

“Definitely not I plan to keep you down.”

 

“I plan to stay down, but I just can’t think of any more.”

 

“Allow me to make the final suggestion. I’d like to call you Delicious Lad.”

 

“Oh Carla, it’s perfect.”

 

“I’m pleased you like it,” said Carla, “It’s also the perfect time to move to another room.”

 

She enclosed him in her fingers, so that he couldn’t see, and went up to her bedroom. She put him in the drawer and closed it for a few minutes. When she opened her drawer, she was wearing only a bikini.

 

“Do you have a pool?” he asked.

 

“No. I was wondering if you’d like to take a fairly G-rated shower with me.”

 

“Oh. I hadn’t thought about it.”

 

“It’s the only chance you’ll have.”

 

“I’d love to be with you while you’re in the shower, but It’d be more like a monsoon to me.”

 

“Not if I block the main blast of the water pressure with my back,” she said, placing him just behind the top of her bikini, “You’ll just get the water that sprays over my shoulders onto you.”

 

“It sounds perfect,” he said.

 

“Let’s go then,” said Carla and took him into the next room, which was the bathroom.

 

She ran the shower and stepped in. He looked up at her beautiful face, and the parts of her upper body that he could see. At one point she leaned back to wet her hair.