- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story deals with an unwilling meal. The guy being eaten is left over from the last chapter.

Ken came to the conclusion for the hundredth time that day that he was screwed. He had followed Victoria to the Forbidden Dish with every intention of being shrunk down and giving himself to her to eat. He had fully expected her to take mercy on him. To tell him it was the nicest thing anyone had ever done. To tell him that she couldn't possibly eat a man willing to give his own life up for her.

 

Of course that was the first problem; he hadn't been willing to be eaten by her. When he realized that if he didn't speak up he would end up in her belly with her thinking she had made him happy, he had begged for his life. Cried. Cried for his life and blubbred like a child. Then he had even asked her for a date! He must have sounded so stupid. She probably had only spared his life because he disgusded her! The thought of eating him had probably made her sick!

 

Ken took a deep breath out and sank to the floor from where he was leaning against a wall. It didn't matter now. He was stuck. The legal paperwork. That was the second part of the problem. When he volunteered to be eaten he had signed a legal document allowing his body to be treated as food by the Forbidden Dish. Technically they were under no legal obligation to release him now that he wanted to be returned to his normal size. And when Victoria had told that waitress that he wanted to be restored to his normal size she had simply placed him in a box with several other men.

 

So now here he waited. His mind spun over and over again; reliving the past 24 hours in his head was miserable. What was far worse was thinking on what was to come. They might feed him to some other woman. They might feed him to a dog! They might simply throw them out in the trash to sufficate in a plastic bag covered in garbage. That was if bugs didn't find him and rip him to shreads first.  He wished something would happen. Anything was better than sitting and imagining fate after fate; each more horrid than the next. He wondered who would finally kill him.

 

..................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Amanda shook her short aubern hair and gave a Cheser Cat grin to her best friend Nicole.

"See, I told you they would have some. I've come here three times but each time with a friend. Granted a friend whom I ate while I was here but a friend none the less."

Nicole looked at her friend with mock worry. "I think you need help. This cannabalism is starting to infect your brain."

"It hasn't I promice! It's just addicting. Come on, we've got to try the unwilling ones. Ever since I heard about them I've been dying to eat someone who won't want me to eat him! Can you imagine? I'm not particularly scary looking to a guy but shrink him down to an inch tall and I'll look like the grim reaper herself!"

"You'll look like a cute chick with an appitite and an obsession with eating tiny men," corrected Nicole but followed Amanda to where a waitress named Kara was politely gesturing them to be seated.

 

"We'd each like a shrunken man!" said Amanda the second her cute little tush tuched the cushon of the seat. "Unwilling if you please."

"You got it," said Kara. "Anything to drink?"

"Seltzer water," said Amanda.

"Jack Daniels on the rocks," said Nicole.

"Whoa. Talk about polar opposites of drinks," said Kara and hurried off to fill their order.

 

Amanda gave an excited smile to Nicole and shrugged her sholders. "I'm so excited! Can you imagine how scared they're going to be?"

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Ken suddenly was lifted from the box by a pretty, black haired woman and placed in a bowl.

"Are you going to unshrink me?" he screamed at her as loud as he could. "Yeah. That's where I'm taking you," said Kara, reaching for another man and placing him in an identical bowl. She put them on a trey with drinks and picked them up.

 

Ken's hearbeat started to pick up the pace. He could hear each thump in his ears and feel the pulsing in the veins in his neck. Above him he could see the top of the doors to the kitchen open as Kara moved through them, carring him on the trey. Now they were in what was clearly the fancy dining room from the sound of quiet, polite conversation mixed with quiet, soothing background music.

 

The soothing music wasn't for him. It was for the patrons. As Ken was set before a beautiful giantess with short, pretty alburn hair, he realized with a chill that his worst fear was confirmed. Her hazel blue eyes were staring at him and her mouth was open in a slight grin, lips parted in anticipation of a very enjoyable meal.

 

"Alright, here is your order..." started Kara.

 

"No wait! There's been a terrable mistake!" screamed Ken, so loud his lungs hurt. "I'm supposed to be unshrunk. I'm supposed to be put back to my normal size! Not be food. I don't want to be food anymore. I changed my mind!"

 

The shouting didn't seem to have the desired effect. Instead of how Victoria had quickly brought him to the barmade, this girl seemed more and more eager to eat him with every shout.

 

"I was going to say; here are two unwilling boys to be eaten but as you can see they are pretty unhappy about being your food."

"Oh I cannot wait!" said Amanda. "I haven't even eaten him yet and I already feel like I need to order more! There is no way he is going to be enough."

"No! No please!" screamed Ken.

"Can I order another now? By the time you bring the next one he'll be gone," said Amanda.

Krysta said she would and disappeared.

 

"Hey little guy!" said Amanda. "What's your name?"

"Ken. Please! My name is Ken. You've gotta get me out of here please!"

"Oh I will. I'll get you right out of that bowl," said Amanda.

"No. Out of the restaurant! I don't wanna die."

"I can promice you I'll get you out of the restaurant but you might not like the way I do it," said Amanda. "Because you," she said pointing to Ken, "are going in here." She pointed to her belly.

 

"No!" screamed Ken. "Have mercy!" Amanda picked up Ken and held him before her face. "Good bye Ken. I've enjoyed our chat. Now it's time for me to enjoy your taste."

 

Her mouth opened. It was impossably large. Big as a cave. As if fate needed to play one last crule trick on him, light penatrated into Amanda's mouth and to the back of her throat, showing a pink, wet beautiful mouth. Then Ken was inside and the light was cut off as Amanda closed her mouth.

 

Ken was pressed against the roof of Amanda's mouth and held there for the briefest of moments before she swallowed. Then he was being forced into her gullet. The strength of her tongue was so great it was obvious that his resistance against such strength, combined with the slimy saliva coating him, would do nothing to stop the fact that he was being swallowed alive!

 

He felt his entrence into the esophagus as a tight embrace of warm flesh and saliva that squeezed him. He was familiar with what was happening to him only through the memory of swallowing food himself. In that moment he knew that there was no escape. "NOOOO!" he screamed as he was forced head first down the slippery tube. A moment later he splashed into Amanda's belly.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

 

Amanda delighted in Ken's struggling as her esophagus forced him into her belly. He had screamed at the last moment. She had heard him cry for help as she ate him. She had eaten a man who had no way of stopping her. He had wanted to live but now he would die in her belly; digested like any other food she had eaten.

 

"Oh he was good!" said Amanda, rubbing her belly. Nicole was just swallowing another screaming man and it made Amanda even more eager to eat more men as soon as possible.

"Yeah he was pretty good," agreed Nicole.

"I cannot wait to eat another one!" said Amanda with barely contained excitement.

"Relax girl. You just ate one."

"I know. Amazing huh?"

 

Amanda ate another unwilling man before eating two more willing men that night. When she left, she had a happy smile on her face.