- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I got this story idea from a reader. (You know who you are and thank you.)

 

 

It was a common enough fantasy. Or At least it was common if you were a guy. To be shrunk down and eaten by a beautiful woman might seem like a crazy fantasy to have but for some, the idea was intoxicating. While Lela didn’t understand why so many guys had this fantasy, she certainly could relate.

Unlike most women on the vore scene, Lela didn’t want to eat anyone. Instead her desires ran parallel to those of the victims. Okay it was a little weird for her to want to be eaten by another woman, but no more weird than those men who wanted the same thing.

On the whole, Lela supposed that it didn’t matter. No one would care except her so she may as well do what she wanted.

 

Entering the Forbidden Dish, she asked for a red “prey” bracelet. The woman behind the desk, her nametag read “Rachael,” raised her eyebrows, made sure she wanted to be prey, then handed over the red glowing bracelet. Lela slipped it onto her wrist and headed for the bar.

She got a vodka and soda from the bartender, a cute girl by the name of Danielle who looked depressed about something. Lela didn’t ask. The girl was pretty but Lela could tell that she didn’t want to be bothered by anyone outside of doing her job so Lela just moved to a nearby table and flipped through the menu looking for someone to eat her.

She looked at Lindsay, the local superstar from the review. She was very pretty. There were others, a lady named Adela who looked like a cross between a starving artist and a punk rocker. Cute but not who she was looking for. She kept flipping. A girl named Jamie, very pretty and friendly looking. It said under her name that she enjoyed vore and loved the chance to eat anyone who was willing. (The menu did not include that she had eaten her fair share of unwilling people too.)

Since Danielle still looked upset, Lela asked the other barmaid, a woman named Colby, about Jamie. Lela was disappointed to hear that Jamie would not be working tonight. Lela sighed and went back to the menu. It was a few moments later that she saw who she wanted to eat her. It wasn’t anyone in the menu. It was a woman who walked in and sat down at the bar, greeted the barmaids and ordered a drink. The woman had an amazing body; that of an athlete in her prime.

At home, while she was alone, Lela had stared into her mirror and practiced what she would say to someone she wanted to eat her. Now, faced with the idea of actually talking to this woman, Lela found she was terrified of rejection. It would be horrible to walk up there and ask her if she would like to eat a woman for dinner only to have the woman shoot her down. Then Lela would have to walk back to the table alone while everyone would stare at her and maybe even laugh for being a girl who wanted to be eaten by a girl.

Taking a deep breath, Lela forced herself to calm down. She hadn’t even asked yet and she shouldn’t imagine the worst that could happen, but the best. If she asked, the woman might say yes. If she didn’t ask at all, she would never be eaten.

Lela stood up and approached the woman, who was talking to Colby. Lela waited until Colby busied herself with another customer before sitting down next to the woman.

She was Asian, although perhaps not completely. She looked like she was also part Caucasian. She had long shiny black hair, eyes that ended in a slight squint and a friendly enough smile when Lela said hello.

She appeared to be drinking some sort of mixed drink and there was also a tiny man in a small bowl before her. No doubt that there had been others in that bowl but the woman had obviously eaten the rest.

“The name’s Heather. Nice to meet you.” They shook hands. Heather pretended not to notice the red band on Lela’s arm. “Do you come here often?”

“No. It’s my first time. In fact I was wondering if you would be interested in eating me,” Lela said.

“You know,” said Heather. “I have been coming here for a while now. I’ve eaten a lot of people. But I don’t think I’ve ever eaten a woman.”

“Is that a yes?” asked Lela.

Heather seemed to think it over for a moment. Then she grinned. “Definitely. You know most of us prefer to eat, rather than be eaten.”

“I know but I’ve wanted to be eaten ever since I was a little girl.”

“I’ve wanted to eat guys since I was a little girl. I wonder if you’ll be different.”

“Let me go to the bathroom. After that I’m all yours,” Lela promised.

“Good. It’ll give me time to finish this,” Heather gestured towards the man in her bowl who backed away fearfully.

Lela walked towards the bathroom but was intercepted by a man, perhaps in his mid thirties. He was attractive looking.

“Hey um. Hi. Listen I saw you sitting over there at the table by yourself and was wondering if you would like to eat a guy for dinner?”

“Huh?” said the confused Lela.

“Just. I was wondering if you would like to eat me for dinner. It’s okay if you don’t want to,” he added at her hesitation. “I just thought you might like to is all.”

“Oh. Well I should probably tell you that I’m going to be eaten by that girl over there. I’m into being food too you see.” She showed him her red band.

“I got you,” said the man. “I can’t blame you for that. Well, nice talking to you. I hope you enjoy being eaten.” He walked off looking disappointed.

In the bathroom Lela thought about the exciting date she had with destiny. She had been so scared that she would be turned down.

It occurred to her that she had just done to the man the very thing she had been afraid Heather would do. It hurt to be turned down; on the dating scene or in a vore restaurant, or anywhere, Lela supposed.

Still, she had told him the truth. He wouldn’t want to be eaten by someone who was going to be eaten, would he? There wasn’t any rule about her eating someone and then being eaten herself. Was there?

Exiting the bathroom, Lela walked over to the man, sitting alone at his table. She noticed a short blonde haired woman eyeing her and the man, but seemed to lose interest in them both before going back to the book she was reading. Lela concentrated on the man.

“Hey, I was thinking; what if I ate you and then let Heather eat me. Would you mind being eaten and then me being eaten too?”

“Really? I mean, no. I don’t mind at all. I think this is a great idea.”

“Okay. Come meet Heather with me. After all; we’ll both be in her stomach at the end of the night.”

“Heather, this is Jarred” said Lela as they walked over. “He wants me to eat him. I told him that I would but am planning to be eaten by you later. If you’re agreeable then we’ll go and shrink Jarred now and I’ll come back after I’ve eaten him and you can have me. Does this sound good to you?”

“Well,” said Heather. “This is certainly going to be an interesting night! Jarred it’s a pleasure to meet you. I imagine I’ll be eating you along with Lela once you’re eaten by her. I’m seriously looking forward to this.”

Lela and Jarred both filled out the legal release with Jarred specifying Lela as his consumer and Lela specifying Heather as hers. Then they said goodbye to Heather and walked into the shrink booth.

“I can see why you want to be eaten by her,” said Jarred. “She is very pretty!”

“I know. And we’ll both be a part of her soon! Exciting to think about, isn’t it?”

They shrank Jarred down and Lela carried him into the swallowing room. It was funny to see the tiny man below her. She had always pictured herself as the tiny person with a giantess looming above her. Instead she would be eating him. Her turn would come later.

Lela walked suggestively forward. “Okay Jarred,” she purred. “You’re time is up.”

She reached down and picked up the tiny man. Bringing him to her lips, she licked him, then put him in and pulled him out, sucking on him like a popsicle. Then, finally, she tossed him in and gulped him down. He went down easily and Lela was surprised to discover how much she had enjoyed eating the man.

Lela practically floated out the room and back to the bar. Sitting down she giggled as she felt the tickling  inside her belly. “White wine please,” she said to Colby.

“So,” said Heather. “How was he?”

“Amazing!” said Lela, fluttering her eyelids. “I hope I can make you feel as good as he feels in my belly right now.”

“I’m sure you will,” said Heather. “If you still want to go through with this.”

“Are you kidding? This has been my lifelong dream. Let me finish my wine and then we’re going to the shrink booth sister!”

Walking to the shrinking booth with Heather brought about  the same nerves as it had with Jarred, but for a different reason. With Jarred she had been the predator. With Heather, she would be food.

Still, Lela was excited. She was going to be eaten! She bounced on her heels with anticipation as she waited in the shrink booth while the operator worked several dials.

Finally there was a flash and the next thing Lela knew she was being deposited on a table with Heather standing over her. She looked beautiful.

“I think I love you Heather,” blurted Lela.

“I know I love you,” said Heather. “You’re pretty tasty.” With that, she picked Lela up and began to lick her. Just like I did with Jarred, Lela thought to herself.

Finally she pushed Lela into her mouth closing it behind her and leaving Lela in the dark. This is it! Lela thought, and Heather swallowed her.

It was interesting to be swallowed in the same manner as Lela had just done to Jarred. If anything, it made it more enjoyable to know what Jarred went through when she had eaten him. Heather, however, had obviously eaten plenty of guys. She gulped Lela down easily who slid down the long expanse of her esophagus.

Splashing into Heather’s belly, Lela gasped for air. She was finally eaten by a beautiful woman. It was hot inside and she was starting to burn from the acid but it felt delightful to know she had finally achieved her dream.

Heather walked out of the shrinking booth. She returned to her barstool and sat and chatted with Colby for the rest of the night.