- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know you guys have been patient, and I promise it is worth the wait, I'll try and add chapters quicker.

NOTE: I changed the charector names for Richard and his wife, They are now Vincent and Melody (Mel), I like those names better.

"Does she have to come?" I groaned for the umpteenth time.

"Yes!" Mel was getting annoyed with my complaining "I'm not leaving you alone while I go on this two week long buisness trip, so Crystal is comming and is probaly almost here."

"You didn't have to call her," I grumbled, "I'm a grown man, a big boy"

"Not if you keep up the rate you're going..."  The silence was unbearable as my wife said what was on both of our minds.  I should explain, I woke up that morning even shorter.  At that point, the top of my head was level with her eyes yeah, I had to look up to see my wife's eyes!

"Oh, and I have a appointment scheduled for you at the doctor's clinic three days from now, so we can see if they can find anything.

I watched Mel leave for her trip.  Being a real estate agent, she sometimes was sent to places where she would learn some neat tricks about the buisness.  This one was particularly far away, but it was being taught by some famous fancy pants realtor who's name escapes me... I'm 6 inches tall, I have bigger problems, quite literaly!

Now... About Crystal.  Crystal was okay... in moderation.  She was known to take a joke too far and lived up to that reputation all the time.  Her and Mel are about the same height, give or take an inch.  Crystal is brunette like Mel with the most curiously blue eyes ever, hence her name.

I would always give Crystal shit for being shorter than me, using her as an arm rest and saying stuff like "What are you gonna do about it? I'm bigger than you"... Karma is a bitch, ain't it?

As I was thinking that, there was a knock on the door.  I groaned again, knowing who it was.  I wasn't in a big hurry as I walked to the door and turned the handle, revealing Crystal.

Crystal had a hand on her hip.  She was smirking.  She had very shiny lip gloss that added to her face.  She was wearing a red T-shirt and faded jean shorts.  She was also wearing her pink flip flops, but I hadn't noticed at the time, not that I cared.

She began to laugh, "Melly wasn't kidding, You got short dude!" Her grin widened, "and getting shorter I hear."

"I guess...." I looked down as I said it.

"Nuh uh, no more looking down at me, from now on, you look up shorty, look up and pray I look down because if you ask me, you keep this up, by the end of the week you'll be small enough I could squish you."  She started to blush, "the very thought makes me so giddy."

"Shut up," I couldn't stop my voice from shaking a little because I had been fearing the same thing.

"Well until that day, you are the man of the house, and you do need to show some hospitality, be a dear and get my things out of my trunk will ya?"

I wasn't ready for her to throw her keys at me.  I fumbled with them when they fell to the ground.  I got on my knees to pick them up.  I didn't expect what happened next.

Crystal stomped her foot on the keys.  I tried to pull them from under her foot but they wouldn't budge.  I craned my neck to look up at Crystal, she was grinning very widely, looking down at me.

"Excuse me" I said as politely as I could muster.

"Yes?" she said innocently.

"Can I have the keys?"

"You have to get used to it first."

"Used to what?" I was legitly confused

"Four things," she held up four fingers, "First, the view, that's how you'll be seeing me at the end of the week.  Second, taking orders that I give.  Third, begging."

I scowled at her, "Fuck you, and the fourth?"

"Squirming."  with that, she slipped her bare foot from the flip flop and shoved it in my face.  I quickly moved away, well actually, I did what she wanted... I had squimed away.  I shuddered after that close up with the bottom of her foot, but I had to admit, it was quite soft.

Her giggle didn't help me feel any better, "Poor little Vincent, is big old Crystal gonna accidently step on you?" Her smile was humorous to her, but not to me.  "Or, are you afraid she might do it on purpose?"  To be honest, that was exactly what I was afraid of.

As I picked up the keys and headed out the door, I could hear her giggle.

"Maybe you should get used to that view as well!" she called after me.

When I came back, the torment continued.

"Thanks, let me help with those big heavy bags," she giggled again, "This will be a fun two weeks!"  She then walked off to the guest bedroom, and I couldn't help notice the way her butt swayed.

I slept very uneasy in my bed that night.

Chapter End Notes:

I wanted to have every day a chapter, but the next stage of shrinking isn't very eventful, so I will most likely combine the two days, that will probaly be the only chapter like that.  Oh, and you will hear Crystal say "By the end of the week" a lot, that's her way of messing with Vince, and my way of saying "WINK WINK", But don't worry guys like me who don't like waiting 5-6 chapters for gts stuff, each stage of shrinking will have some interesting moments where Crystal uses her size advantage over Vincent.