- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm so sorry all of you who have been waiting.  My computer broke... Please forgive me... Will this chapter make you forgive me?

I woke up that morning hoping the past few days had been a bad dream, but all my hopes were crushed when I measured myself.  I swore quietly knowing what Crystal would say.

Crystal's face brightened when she saw me.  She walked towards me, with each step I was dreading the comparison in height.  She didn't stop comming until her boobs bumped into my face, yes her boobs, and not only that, I wasn't nipple height, I was near the bottom of her boobs.

"Oops, didn't see you down there."  I couldn't see her face, but the smirk was oh so obvious in her voice.

"Uh huh, now can you get your boobs out of my face?"  I said a mix of irritation and something else... a heavy lump in my stomach giving me a really bad feeling.  Crystal giggled, I wasn't sure why.

"Don't give yourself too much credit, you're beneath my boobs dude, and by the way, it tickled when your voice made them vibrate."  Crystal did take a step back, but to mess with me she bent her knees a little, and I do mean a little, I wasn't that short yet!

"I can't wait to know what it feels like with your whole body between them at the end of the week... Breakfast shorty?"

I grumbled since I couldn't think of a comeback.  I was terrified at the thought that I might possibly become that small.  I walked to the kitchen to make breakfast, not giving her another chance to mock me, I could still take care of myself.

I was thinking pancakes... that was a poor choice.  As I was reaching for the mix, I realized it was just out of my reach.  I turned around, changed my mind to eggs before I was embarrased further.

Too late.  When I turned around, Crystal was already there and was obviously holding back a smile.  She reached and grabbed the box easily, oh, and I should probaly add that she bumped me out of her way in doing so.  She didn't say anything, which shocked me, If something, especialy something about making fun of someone was on her mind, she would say it, maybe she thought I had enough for then, but the reason doesn't matter.

I tried to enjoy my pancakes, but I couldn't, they were tainted.  Tainted with embarrasment and defeat from Crystal getting the box for me.  Crystal on the other hand, was bright as sunshine all day.  I didn't feel like going anywhere, and Crystal was intent to stay where I was to see if I got any shorter in the span of an hour.

I was getting more and more angry.  I couldn't stand that look, I knew what she was thinking, and it made me so mad.

"God damnit, What!?" I snapped at her.

"What?" She sounded surprised.

"Stop staring at me! I know I'm shrinking but I can't take that look! Stop it!"

"Whoa, chill out little man."

"That too! I'm sick of it!"  I got up and stormed out of the room.  I had thought I just barely heard her say "You'll be punished for that outburst later," now, I know she had said it.

I went to bed that night cursing this new condition that was making me ever smaller

Chapter End Notes:

I love my reviewers, they are the reason I keep doing this, the story is my head, I don't need it told to me! :)

Don't worry about the length, the first couple chapters are build ups to when he's really small, I've never liked the stories where a man instantly shrinks and a girl becomes a horny abusive goddess when she was such a sweet girl... Crystals rise to power will happen over the span of a few days

Last thing: Keep the reviews coming, especially with ideas, If I like them and I'm stumped, I'll include them and give credit where credit is due

I know I said last thing, but I guess I lied, Here is a chart explaining his height for the next couple days so people can give me good advice

8: Normal
7: Neck height
6: Lower boob height
5: Bellybutton height
4. Crotch height
3: Knee height
2: 6 inches (This will be more fun for Crystal 6 inches)
1: 6 inches (More fun, but with Vincent escaping, maybe crystal finds him unknowingly, not sure)