- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I was gonna leave you hanging since I'm such a mischivious person, but Crystal might punish me... Kidding... Anyway, since I noticed I have had over 5,000 reads and I'm not even half-done I realized... You want more Crystal, you NEED more Crystal... So here's more Crystal... Oh yeah, and Vincent too.

I woke up that morning laying in the middle of my bed.  I knew instantly that meant I had shrunk again in my sleep.  I didn't want to get up... I wanted to just lay there untill I died.  It was like I only shrank in my sleep, I had considered sleeping right then untill I sharnk away to nothing.

"I set up an appointment at the doctor for you...."

"Thats right!" I exclaimed, "the doctor! I see him tomarrow!  He can figure out what's wrong with me! or at least he can get me away from her..."  I sighed, dreading what would happen when I stepped out of my room.  I didn't even want to know how much I shrank, so I walked out the door passing the spot where I had measured myself, but couldn't help noticing yesterday's line seemed somewhat high up.  I groaned.

I was surprised to not find Crystal waiting to torment me.  That was good, if she was still asleep then I had some time before the jokes commenced.  My face lit up and my whole day looked better.  I had a bounce in my step on the way to the couch.  At least, for now, things were quiet.

My smile shattered as I was surrounded by a shadow.

"Morning."  Crystal's voice was very calm, not at all patronizing.

I turned around, not expecting the sight.  I was staring directly into Crystal's bellybutton.  I was baffled, the shrinking was picking up speed!  After my immediate shock, I noticed what Crystal was wearing, or wasn't to be more precise.  Crystal had on her purple silk pajama bottoms that hugged her legs and butt, and a black bra.  I knew Crystal dressed skimpy, but I had no idea she slept shirtless.

"Good Morning Crystal" I said to her bellybutton.  She was so close it wouldn't have helped to look up, I would've only seen the bottom of her chest.  I wasn't bugged by her tone, but that fact she was still eclipsing me was getting a little irritating.

She gave no hint of moving, "Sleep okay?"

"I guess," I said still talking to her bellybutton, "No comment today?"

"Nope," She said, sounding like she truly meant it, "And Vincent..."

"No, don't say it... I know I snapped at you yesterday... It wasn't fair.  Yes, I was mad at you, but I was more mad at this situation... I'm sorry"

"That's good" she said, sounding legitly relieved.

"I shrank again..." I said with a sigh.

That must've made her smile, "Really?"  She laughed, but not at my expence, it was more of a "Duh" laugh, which I didn't hold against her

"Yeah, it's a good thing I have that appointment tomarrow."

"You do?" She sounded surprised.

"Yes, Mel didn't tell you?"

As if on cue, the phone rang.  I asked Crystal to put it on speaker so I could hear.  She nodded her head and pressed the button.

"Davis residence," she said with utmost formality.

"Yes, This is St. Marcus General Hospital calling to confirm an appointment... Is Mr. Davis avaliable?"  The voice on the phone was a female.  I was surprised how ironicly placed it was to call at that exact moment.

"No, he's a little busy at the moment."  I started to form a frown wondering what she was doing, I may have been short, but I could've still used the phone.

"Oh, well is his wife Mellody Davis avaliable?"

"Speaking," Crystal said in a very cheerful voice.  I was stunned, why was she now saying she was Mel?

"Ok, how are you doing today Ma'am?"

"Fine, thank you."  This was disgusting me.  I had a heavy lump in my gut.

"Are we still on for tomarrow?"

"No, that won't be neccisary, I was acctually about to call you."  Crystal grinned at me, a grin that was innocent on the outside, but with horrible intentions, "turns out, he's fine, and there is no need for the doctor to see him."

I didn't hear anymore of the conversation before Crystal hung up, for the sole reason I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"What are you doing!?" I shouted at her.

"Saving money," she said simply, "do you know how much a physical costs? A lot buddy.  What will the doctor tell you anyway?  I can tell you, you're shirnking at an undeterminable rate, and no clue when you'll stop."  She walked up to me until she couldn't see me beneath her boobs, and put a hand on my shoulder.

"He might have been able to cure me!" I shouted at her.

"I doubt that," she laughed, "besides, on the slim chance he could, who would want that?"

"I do!" I screamed.

"Well I don't, I can't pass this chance up to know what it's like to have a tiny man to control;" her grip tightened, "you have no idea what it's like to be a girl who looks like me.  Men will wrap me around thier little finger, use me, then throw me away, for once Vincent, I can be the one in charge, in control, I get to have someone around my little finger... or beneath it if  I choose."

I would've felt bad for her if she wasn't talking about keeping me as her slave.  I tried to pull away, but couldn't.  Crystal pushed me into the coat closet.  I fell on my butt and had to look up at her as she closed the door and locked it.

...I only saw light three times later that day when she brought me food, each time I tried to escape.

Each time I failed...

Chapter End Notes:

Feel bad for Crystal?  If so, maybe you can volunteer to be used by her (haha)

Next chapter some "big" stuff happens... You won't want to miss it or Crystal will toture you.

Keep those reviews comming!