- Text Size +

The woman's wide behind lowered onto Dave's face and he suddenly felt very squashed. He wasn't sure what was going on but what ever it was it was... suddenly his thoughts were interrupted as he felt some hot liquid falling into his mouth. He tried again to move but was completely paralyzed. More of the hot liquid came. He felt sick.

--

Chris finally could not cope any more and passed out from the woman's admonitions. When he woke up he was alone, on the floor of the darkened room. He forced himself to his feet and tried the door. He found it open. Surpised he stepped through and found himself in a dimly lit corridor. He begun to walk. Then stopped as he heard voices.

"What does he know", said an unknown voice.

"He's revealling nothing", the voice of his captor.

He quickly hurried on and eventually reached a metal sheet marked "fire door". He pushed it open and stepped out into the cold night air. He found himself in a disused quarry. There was no light except the full moon shining through some trees on the bank. Moving towards the quarry, taking cover behind the trees, he thought he saw someone he recognised. She was bent over with what looked like a spade. Was it? Yes it was. Katie Stotan.

When he woke up he thought he was looking at one of the billboards around the town, because he saw the larger that life face of Katie Stotan looking down at him. And then he realised that it was he who was smaller. Very small. As her head moved and she looked right at him.