- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys! So, I doubt anyone remembers me, but I'm that guy who never finished that Micro-Shrinkers story. I've toyed with it a bit and maybe will work on it again someday, but today my giantess fantasies took a sudden Zelda twist as I lay in bed this morning. This story is a little unusual given our protagonist is a villain (and honestly not a very good looking one), but I hope you'll be able to forgive him for being kind of an ugly green dude. I mean, we're here for the giant ladies, right? 

Anyway, given my track record, I make no promises for how much I'll end up writing. Tentatively it should have six or seven chapters. But this might end up just as a stand alone short story! In any case, this story will have various different sizes present in it for later chapters. Mega, mini-giantess, and so on. It's also kind of a (perverted) love story to the Zelda series and how much I really like the character Ganon. Seriously, I could talk canon with you for hours. But you guys aren't here for that. You're here for the story. So here it is.

Falling. Falling. Plunging. It seemed almost like an eternity, yet he could not say how much time had passed. More than that, it took him time tor remember what had happened. The boy, that accursed boy in green, he had been struck down and pierced by those arrows of light. Even now it seemed as though he could feel their sting. The light of the Triforce had faded and as he stood there, clinging to the last of his life, he looked up to see his servant Zant. The so called usurper looked on him with indifference... and then his life ended.

Or he had thought it had. Was this to be his afterlife? An endless chasm? Were he not consumed with rage, he might laugh at such a thing. This paled in comparison to what he had endured in the Twilight Realm. And yet, all at once, it came to an end. He was plunged into cold water, suddenly sinking beneath the water. He might have drowned, but he found his strength to swim to the surface. The armor he had on was now gone, though he did not seem naked either. When he at last was able to breathe, he opened his eyes and found himself to be in a great pool of water. It stretched all around him, but it was not without boundaries. All around him was a solid white wall, all without any seeming way of escape, all stretched above him for what might have been a hundred feet. They were a long swim away, maybe five hundred feet in each direction. Already he felt as if his strength was slipping and he might not be able to continue treading water. 

But his worries were forgotten as the water seemed to be displaced beneath him. Something great and large was surfacing below him and he began swimming away from it as fast as he could manage. What he saw emerging seemed to be a dome. At first he thought it was a small island, but it seemed to be covered in a thick foliage of blue vines, spreading in all directions into the water. But it only continued to rise and as it did, it soon became obvious it was no island. Two great pointed objects emerged next, at first independent of the island, but then it became apparent they were part of it. He continued to swim away, at a faster pace, when he realized that it was no land mass.

Beneath the mess of 'vines' was a face, one that was larger than anything he could have imagined. Two eyes emerged, which were at first closed, but the fluttered open as they cleared the water. For a brief moment he stared into an eye that did not even seem to perceive him, as even its pupil exceeded him in size.  What followed was a colossal nose, with nostrils large enough to inhale him without  a thought. Following that were two lips, painted blue, and large enough to make even the most dangerous of predators be wary. With a single bite, the teeth hiding behind those massive lips might snap a dragon from the air, thinking it little more than a mere snack.

And yet the great being continued to rise. She was a woman, an incredible woman, and he stared up in awe at her. But he had little time for that, because as her neck, as wide as a great tower, continued to ascend, so to would her body follow. He continued to swim away, using a backstroke so that he would not take his eyes off her. Two shoulders followed and soon he because aware of two massive hands, connected to arms thicker than even the mightiest of trees, effortlessly move out of the water and find their place along the massive walls that kept him trapped with her. She continued to rise until even her breasts rose from the water, forming two great landmasses that were now nearly on either side of him. When at last her aerolae were level with the water, she seemed to stop rising.

He was Ganondorf, King of the Gerudo, and the one who would rule the world. As he treaded water in the presence of this incredible being, he never felt nearly so small. Fearless and ruthless as he had once been, he found himself trying to will away his apprehension at being in her presence. When she seemed to pay him no mind, he considered that he might use her to escape. Her long blue hair was gathered in front of her so that stands of it fell into the water in front of her shoulders. Strange though it might be, he could climb up them and cross the walls in that way. It would better, he reasoned, if she had no knowledge of his existence. This determined, he gathered his wits and prepared to swim. But not a moment passed that he suddenly became aware of her great head slowly declining. Two great eyes cast their gaze on him and he no longer felt compelled to move.

"Ganondorf of the Gerudo. You have passed from your mortal world. You have comitted great sins against your fellow kind and many have died due to your greed and lust for power. Do you deny this?"

The voice, though soft and feminine, boomed around him and he could feel each word vibrate across his being. He did not answer. Not at first. He gazed up in awe for a long time before the words seemed to replay in his mind. When they did, he felt his steel come back to him, his anger and his hate. Great as she might be, what right did she have to judge him?

"I sought the power to change my own fate and that of my people. I was given ultimate power, yet fate conspired against me. Who are you to condemn me?"
She did not answer at first. Her eyes flitted to one side, then another. He thought perhaps she was looking towards other persons whom he could not see, but he heard nothing spoken, he merely felt ignored. After what seemed like a long time, her gaze turned back to him.

"I am Nayru, the Goddess of Wisdom. I am the abritrator of order and justice. There is none more worthy to judge your fate."

There it was. His eyes widened first in surprise, then in horror. Although he had once held the power of the gods in his hand, never before had he imagined the sheer depth of their powers. Nor did he ever think he would look upon them with his own eyes. He had no words to answer to that. A wicked man he might be, but even he knew his place in the matters of gods and mortals. Especially in the presence of one of the three creators of all existence. Yet she took her time in continuing to speak and he grew tired. He soon began to wonder if his fate was to sink below the water from a lack of strength. It would indeed be an ironic death.

"Your mortal body grows weary, does it not? If your strength leaves you, then you may find rest upon my bosom, as many others have before."

He at first didn't quite understand what she meant, but glancing to his right revealed the supple flesh exposed to him. So to was it at his left. Although nothing could currently strike him as being more demeaning, his desire for life was greater than his pride and he soon swam towards the nearest breast. Yet to his humiliation, he could do nothing but cling to it. They were too round and slick for him to make any progress in climbing. He continud around until at last he seemed to find something he could stand on. It was only after he had taken a moment to breathe and relax that he realized it was not her breast that was his perch, but her nippled instead. He realized that compared to her he was so insignificant that something that was so ordinarily small to him was now great enough for him to comfortable stand upon.

It seemed as if this irony was not lost upon Nayru. A slight amused smirk appeared upon her lips and she began to lean back. Her breasts raised out of the water completely and the sudden movement was like an earthquake, so powerful that he was propelled foward and collided into the soft flesh that composed her upper aerola. She hummed softly once he did and his astonishment soon turned to humiliation and anger. Those massive eyes were still fixed on him. Even for as small as he was to her, she seemed to be keenly aware of every move he made. 

"Is this your justice, then? To humiliate me for your amusement?"

When she did not answer, he began to climb. It was like he was little more than a mere ant as he began to cross her great breast, closing in on her, in all his indignant anger. It infuriated him that he was forced to wait so long for every answer. Yet the walking was not easy. Though a goddess, she still breathed and every breath of air she inhaled raised the flesh that was his ground. When she exhaled, it lowered and he had to be careful not to lose his footing. 

"Answer me!"

In frustration, he sank to his knees, pounding a fist into the flesh. Though it gave way beneath him, it lacked the power he once possessed. The true depth of how worthless he was compared to such a great being was starting to set in. He had been so consumed with power lust that he had no concept of what true power even was. This was his true defeat.

"Your fate shall be determined once you have passed the trials that I and my sisters set out for you. We will return you to the mortal realm, unto potential realities that might have passed. How you fare in these trials will determine what awaits you. Are you prepared?"

Trials? He wondered what trials they might be, but he supposed it meant he might have a chance, one last chance. What he would use it for, he did not yet know, but even claiming the Triforce would seem useless. Would it even have the power to challenge her? What fate would await him for even trying? 

It may not have mattered much anymore, but he had some semblance of pride remaining. He stood and glared defiantly at the goddess.

"Do it."

As he said it, she began to shift, suddenly rising from the water to her feet. He no longer could hold on and fell on his back sliding backwards. As the slope fell away from him, he managed to right himself and in desperation, clung to the nipple, digging his fingers into the wrinkles present about it. His grip would not last much longer and he was bracing himself for the fall when suddenly his feet were suddenly on solid ground. Not yet sure what it was, he released his hold and backed away into what was a sloping crevice. When he turned around, he became aware he was standing on the edge of her fingernail, with her finger behind him. So small was he that he could not even overlook the tip of her finger.

Yet she was moving him still and he kept his back to the finger as the finger moved swiftly through the air like a roller coaster. Her finger began to turn, so that it was pointed upward, and his balance was thrown off so that he was now standing on her finger. His back to her nail, he soon found himself looking into one massive eye. She stared at him for what seemed like minutes, unblinking. Arrogantly he tried to challenge her in this staring contest, but when he finally blinked, the finger began to move again. Soon her nose passed and he found himself facing those great lips again. Beautiful yet deadly. He did not understand the point in this.

"Must you continue this game!?"

He prepared to shout once more, but suddenly her lips parted and a row of white teeth, each tooth larger than he, were exposed. As he stared into the world's largest smile, he found he had nowhere to back himself  further into. In fact, her finger was moving him forward, until the tip of her finger met her bottom lip. Tilting ever so forward, Ganondorf fell to the cushion of her lip. It was moist and sticky and it took a small amount of effort to pull his hands free of it. He was in the middle of considering throwing himself down and taking his chances with the water. The very moment he turned away, a gust of wind caught him and he was inhaled. As he found himself hurdling towards her throat, what he saw instead of darkness was a blinding light. He yelled out curses, but everything then went blank.

 

Chapter End Notes:

For the record, Nayru is two thousand feet tall there or alternatively, Ganondorf is a fifth of an inch tall. He'll be bigger later on. Or maybe smaller at some point. We'll see!