- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

PLEASE READ>>>

“Shhhhhh........ She's coming.”

 

“Don't be crazy. She has gone shopping and you know how long she takes.”

 

“No. I just heard someone.”

 

“You probably heard someone else.”

 

“Maybe.”

 

I and Hannah were in discussion about her stepmother. She had married a relatively old person (Hannah's dad) to inherit the huge property. She didn't seem to be even a bit sad of her husband's death. But now, unnecessary turns of event have taken place lately. Hannah was legally going to inherit the huge property her dad left her since he didn't completely believed his new wife.

Since the old man was already dead, his new wife Colleen (Hannah's stepmom I've been talking about) had only Hannah in her way. But, I had stood on the way. I knew I had to protect my long time girlfriend Hannah.

And one day Colleen brought a strange device. She pulled the trigger pointing it to Hanna but I took the shot and collapsed immediately.

When I woke up, I saw naked Hannah in peaceful sleep. It took me a little while to find out that I, I was naked. What the hell! I didn't remember what happened before that. I woke my cute girlfriend up.

“Good morning Davey.”

“I don't think its morning hon. Its 5 in the evening.”

“What? I am going to miss my piano class now.” said a disturbed Hannah. She started to run. But she fell off the place.

What?? What was that? Was that a hand? There was Hannah lying on big hand like structure. I raised my head to the maximum. There she was. My MILF(not quite of an age but….You know..)  and Hannah's stepmom, Colleen.  That stroked my mind. The news about a stolen size adjuster from a lab. The thief who had stolen that had vanished from jail. That was about a year ago.

 

Now we're living now! 

 

“I am back.” said the beautiful Colleen who was just 30 years of age.

“Oh mommy you are back!” I had to say.

“Kids, I have brought something special for you two.”

“What mommy?” asked Hannah.

“A new pair of shoes.”

“Wow! New place to stay.” we said together.

“Not yet. I'll at least wear it at least for 1 month for my fragrance to set in these.”

“Yes mommy. We love your feet fragrance.”, I said.

 

See, how much I've degraded. I had to. I didn't mean a single word I said that day. But, my body had grown weary to the pain given by Colleen. The pain was simply excruciating. She asked Hannah to sign some papers. After Hannah disagreed, I had to stand by her. Now see, I am shrunk. I am powerless. I have to call someone else my mother. I am forced to stay on “my mother's” shoes. Not just that. The degree of humiliation is extreme. I even have to wipe both the feet of the giantess whose foot is larger than my body. Almost same goes to Hannah. But, Colleen does treat Hannah much better than she treats me. There was a provision of the property going to the government if Hannah didn't claim it. She obvious would but, her stepmom has constantly abused Hannah and has tried to make Hannah sign those. She often says to return Hannah to normal size if she were to sign the papers. Hannah yet hasn't signed them.

 

-------------------------

Hannah is really strong for a girl. Not only mentally, she was physically strong too. She had made a couple of nerds to buy/bring lunch for her. She even made several of them to bow before her as she was both sexy and strong. Once, in a girls arm wrestling contest, she was disqualified for being 'too strong for a girl' and was sent to the boys' contest. She beat a lot of guys. She had reached the semi-final where she lost against me. That’s where I met her. The guys that lost her were humiliated. Even I barely managed to pull off a victory.

 

But now, our combined force found it hard to move a sandal that belonged to Colleen. Once, Colleen pushed her foot towards us. We tried our best to resist but ended up getting pinned down and kissing the foot while doing so. This indeed happened often. Once, I had to kiss Hannah's feet because Colleen forced me to. I had to do it but I think Hannah was enjoying it. Colleen even made Hannah call me as Slave. Hannah seemed to love everything. She called her both kids(us) for food. Usually our food was some fruits that she tasted and/or stepped on which was followed by her milk. I hate to say this but I love Colleen's milk. Its sweet. Her breastfeeding is the main reason for us calling her momma. But its irony cause she's barely 9 years older than us. Me being 21 and Hannah being 22(yes, Hannah is older than me). And colleen was 30.

“Hey son. Come here.”

I went to Colleen.

“What is it mom?”

“Come and lie on my foot once.”

“Sure.”

I lay on her beautiful feet.

“Here you go!”, she said and trapped me in her sock.

“Lick as you go.”

“Ye...yes mom. Thank you mom.”

“Good.”

Now she approached to Hannah.

“Daughter, come here.”

“Yes ma..”

“Now kick my socks as much as you can. I'll increase you a little.”

“Yes. Thank you.”

Hannah began kicking me. Her feet sure did hurt. I shouted but in vain. Then I heard a zap. I was taken out. There was Hannah, who was double of my height telling me to kiss her feet.

Colleen spoke up,”Hey you are my daughter but now that puny figure is my or our slave. Call him slave. And make him eat only milk and dirt from body. He'll eat nothing else.”

“Yes. Mom!”

I shouted, “But what did I do, mom?”

“Your biggest mistake was to be born a boy. Boys are meant to be slaves. And so you'll be. Not only my gorgeous feet, you'll live for Hannah's feet as well.

“But...”

“No buts slave. Hannah make your slave lick your feet.”

“Lick my feet slave.”,Hannah said.

“But Hannah....”

“Stop”,interreupted Hannah. She continued, “You are mom's and my foot slave. Any objection is not entertained. Now lick my feet or I'll kick your balls.”

“Ok Ok sorry. I'll do as you say Hannah.”

“No more Hannah. Call me 'Goddess.'“

“But I..”

“No Buts. Get to work slave.”

“Whatever.”

“What did you say?”

“Okay Goddess. Sorry Goddess. My primary work is your and your mothers' feet so I plan to worship you two as my Creator and make your feet my religious place like church.”

“Good.”, said Colleen.

“Mom, can I spit on his pathetic body?”

 

“Sure. He's yours sweetie. I am bringing a whole stadium home today. So, I don't care.”

“Oh my god! A whole stadium?”

“Yes. Some popular guy is having a concert. He'll be my personal entertainer.”

“Wow mom. Can I enslave them?”

“Yes honey.”

“Thank you mom.”

“What will you do with the little boy there?”

“Can you shrink him more or expand me?”

“Yes. Why you ask?”

“I want to keep him under my foot.”

“Great idea.”

I was shrunk some more. I was then put inside Hannah's right shoe. I strangely liked it inside. My goddess Hannah had good feet. I was probably smaller than any of the toe of Colleen.

“Lick!” Hannah shouted.

“Yes goddess.”

“Ah..... Do it again between those two. I want to feel your head there.”

I went to the middle part of her big and second toe. I licked and enjoyed the feety scent. I loved it down here. I wonder when I'll get the opportunity to make Goddess Colleen happy.

 

Exactly one day one hour from the last comments, I heard screams. As Goddess Colleen stomped her foot down, half a thousand licked her feet. Even some came to Hannah and licked hers. There were 90 thousand people on the floor. And each of them were eager to lick Colleen’s feet to try to survive.

Colleen stood up and a giant Tsunami hit the tiny people as she had pissed. They all ran but couldn't get past the door which was all sealed. However, many started to try to make Colleen happy by licking her feet. They even climbed her feet and licked them. There were at least a ten people on each of her toe. And about 10 people on Hannah's foot. Two of them were quite familiar. They were my parents. Aw... Where have they come. I was peeping through one of Hannah's socks. On the other, my own parents were trying to impress her. What could be worse. So, to get her attention, I pricked her foot. She took me out on this. Then squeezed me in two fingers.

“Sorry Goddess but two of them are my parents.”

“What? Haha. Your parents my slave makes sense. They are sooooo passionate about my feet. I think they can stay as my slave forever.”

“What? Please release them.”

“No! Never. I don't release my slaves. I'd rather gift them to mom.”

“Please...”

“No....now go to your place.”

“I was sent to the sock again.”

Then I saw my mistake come to life. Mom and Dad were shoved to other sock.

“You two slaves would be my parents in law if I had married that bug.”

“What? You have Shawn too?”

“No. He goes by the name slave. Now stop protesting and start licking.”

My parents started licking my girlfriend's feet.

At the end of the day, only a few survived. Many were eaten Colleen. She also crushed a few and made the others lick the feet. And since Hannah was not still big enough to eat, she crushed many.

 

It was a co-incidence that one of the survivors was my cousin Nicole. She was one of my crush.

 

I told to Hannah having saved my parents.

“Goddess. Please, that is my cousin Nicole. Please don't hurt her too.”

“Hey, I have an idea.”, said Hannah.

She went and whispered on the ears of Colleen.

 

“Good idea.”, Colleen said.

She took her machine out and hit it to my cousin Nicole. I thought I had made Nicole shrink until I noticed that she actually started to grow reaching up to knee level to Hannah.

“Wow Goddesses”, said Nicole and began licking Colleen's left foot.

“I'll give you two slaves okay?”

“What? Really? Okay ma'am. Bring them here please.”

“Your Uncle and Aunt.”

“What? Great. Can I make them lick my feet and call them slave?”

“Yes. Do as you wish.”

“Come out slaves. Time to lick your goddesses' feet.”

 

Now I cannot see. This situation clearly sucks. I wanted to save my cousin although we didn't get along well. Now she's keeping my parents as slave. And I am in my girlfriend's socks.

 

I wanted to shout out but I had spoilt enough already. So, I kept quite. My dad and mom were taken on the left and right shoes of my cousin. That was enough and I didn't want to see anything. Fortunately, Hannah's duty was over. She actually signed all the paperworks and Hannah was officially below poverty range but right now she had lots of slaves ready to kiss her toes.

 

The strangest and the good discovery was that the two people who I thought to be my parents were actually my aunt and uncle. Its kind of strange but my father had twin brother and my mother had a twin sister. They met in some kind of online community of twins. In the wedding day, my Uncle liked my aunt and the marriage happened. Talk about irony. They said that I was a triplet of the twins because I looked exactly like my dad, uncle when they were my age.

Nicole spoke up, “So you are not Jeff's parents?”

“No. We're his uncle and aunt.”

“Shit. No fun.”

“So you want Jeffery?”, asked Colleen.

“Do I! Ah...now that pathetic thing will see my wrath.”

“Good but don't kill him. I'll grow you back if you'll say that Hannah and Jeff will be safe in your feet.”

“Goddess Hannah too? Awesome.”

“No.... Now you're her goddess.”

She shrunk Hannah to my size and grew Nicole to half the normal size.”

“But you said you'd grow me...”, Nicole was trying to ask.

“Yes I did. Now accept your new height. Now take these with you. If you don't want to go and want to serve me forever, then stay.”

“I want to serve you forever Goddess.”

“Good. Now take these to feet.”

She grabbed me and Hannah and placed us to Nicole's left shoe where she had raised her foot.

“Now lick.”, shouted Colleen.

I start licking my rival cousin's feet. Hannah also had to do it.

“Jeff...”, Hannah sobbed.

“Yes?”

“I was used. I thought I would get the power forever if I signed them. She threw me.”

I felt like slapping her but I had to console her.

“Now Jeffery slave, Lick.”

“I am licking. Can't you see stupid bitch. And I am doing this for goddess Colleen. Not you.”

“What did you just say?”

Shit. She was going to stomp me. But a huge foot came down and protected us. It was Goddess Colleen.

“What did I tell you about protecting them? I'll shrink you back.”, said Colleen.

“No...just scaring them.”

“No second chance.”

“But tell me... Does that little thing have any sister?”

“Yes. One younger sister.”

“Now bring her here.”

“My size...”

“I'll grow you for a while. Do quickly. The growing effect will wear down easily.”

“Yes Goddess.”

I was going to ask giantess Nicole not to go but Goddess Colleen would be angry of us so I didn't speak. And I continued licking the juicy big toe of Colleen which was a bit bigger than me.

 

After two hours.

“We're here. Here This is Jasmine, Jeffery slave's sister.”

“Oh. She's hot.” said Colleen.

“Where is this? Where have you brought me Nicole?”, said my sister.

“To your brother.”, said Colleen. She continued, “Press this button will you?”

Scared, Jas did as said. And strange, Colleen shrunk and went to Jasmine's feet.

“ I love your feet goddess.”

What the hell did she do? Colleen, along with herself shrunk us. Now Hannah and I were about the Nail size of Jasmine's feet.

Then, by time, Nicole shrunk. Leaving Jasmine,15 the biggest one.

“Wow..... Lick my feet everyone.”, said Jasmine, testing everything.

Colleen took us out of her socks and made me lick my Sister's foot.

Hannah, who knew Jas quite well asked her step mom why shrink herself and why Jeff's sister.

 

She replied, “I always wanted to be in foot of a lady. Saw the boy was cute. Now my goddess is the best I could ask for. Her feet are heaven. Now, Hannah and other footboy, go lick my goddesses' foot.”

I had to.

“Is that Jeff?”

“Yes Jas, its me.”

“Continue licking.”

“What? Save me sister.”

“No. I am your goddess. You are my Nail boy. And the old lady who shrunk yourself, you are fortunate to be my foot girl. You'll love it.

“I already have Goddess.”, said colleen.

Great! Now I was just a nail equivalent to my sister. And the person who shrunk me herself has completed her fantasy by shrinking herself.

Also, my sister has called me nail boy. Not even footboy! And Hannah is equal to me. I know I would have at least stay as a slave for Hannah and Colleen but now, my sister is my Goddess and how can I tolerate it? I can't.

 

Now I am being pulled by Colleen to my sister's nail by her order. In the meantime, please Rate and wait for the Next chapter.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'll Add more if its Popular(LOL).....But its my first ever story so I expect criticisms!! Cheers!!