- Text Size +

This story contains material suitable only for adults.  IF YOU ARE NOT AN ADULT THIS STORY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR YOU AND YOU SHOULD NOT READ IT.


                    Growth Dreams



    When you’re a very young boy, girls can be a total mystery.  If you grew up with only brothers it makes it even harder.  If you also had no pets like a dog or a cat and lived in the city, never having seen or been told the facts of life or the differences between the sexes, the mystery becomes even greater.
    So went my story.  I had lots of brothers but no sisters.   I still remember seeing girls in their bathing suits.  I could tell what they didn’t have, but I didn’t know what they did have.
    I had five older brothers but they never told me anything.
    Then one day my oldest brother got married.
    Even at seven I knew I liked girls, and oh was she a girl.   A woman really but at seven they’re all GIRLS!   She was tall and blond and had the biggest breasts I had ever seen.  I was always trying to cuddle up and get a hug.
    I think this is where my fantasy of giant women started The movie The Attack of the 50 Foot Woman gave me one of my first erection.  I was embarrassed but fascinated.  Ever since I’ve been wanting a giant woman, or to be shrunk so the woman would seem a giant.
    That was many years ago.  I spent the last twenty years trying to find a way to make a woman grow.   I wanted to be able to control it too.  I wanted it to be able to shrink people too.
    The fascination with the female body has only grown with my years.  Though I now know the differences between the two, it only makes me lust all the more when I see a beautiful girl with large breasts.  I see them and want them bigger, and her bigger.  
    During sex I want them to grow.  I want her to grow until I can’t move for the weight of her breasts on me, and then I want her to grow until I can be used by her as a sex toy.  I want to be crushed between her breasts then taken in her hand and shoved inside her leaving just my head and arms out so I can drive her wild too.
    I want to have her grow while I eat her out until I can push my face up inside her.
    I have worked on this for so long, and now I am finished. I found the secret, and I just know it is going to kill me.  But we all know the old saying “What a way to go.”
    I have made a machine, a device.  I looks like a laptop computer.  How much easier to program it that way. 
    I have tried it out, first on me, then on a few of my women friends.  I think they have become hooked on it too.  There is one of them here at my lab almost all the time now wanting to help test it.  I’m enjoying it far too much to tell them the testing is over.
    The first test on me was something simple.  I had always loved the feeling of an erection.
The bigger and harder it was the bigger and harder I wanted it to be.  I had developed, at least physically, at an early age.  So naturally that is how I tested it first.   I was already 9 inches.  I didn’t think 18 would be too big.   It wasn’t.  In fact it wasn’t big enough.  I tried 24 inches.  It was already becoming addictive.   By the time I stopped the first time I was 8 feet long with testicles I could sit on.  I could cum in quarts.  Passing out from exhaustion was the only thing that stopped me.  
    Then there was the panic of not having tested it to shrink things.  I was so big I didn’t know if I could get to the device to use it.   But luck was with me, or so I thought.  Like any other programing one missed key and things don’t work as planned.   Now I know how guys with really small units feel, small.   But that was only for as long as it took me to change it.
    The first tests I performed on someone else was on Sherri.
    She was always flirting and putting her more than ample breasts in my face.  She knew it drove me crazy.  So I set her down in front of the device and programed it to make her breasts grow. 
    The control is incredible.  I can actually tell it what part of her body I want to grow, how big and in how much time it should take, and how long it should last.   I made her DD breasts grow to MM breasts.   Her shirt couldn’t take it and shredded.
    Since I hadn’t told her just what would happen she did what any woman would do, even one that loved her breasts as much as I loved them.  She freaked.   That lasted for about ten minuted.   When she finally calmed down.  I told her what I had done.
    The look on a woman’s face when she goes from scarred to curious to enjoying it when she find it’s not permanent is worth trouble.  And trouble it was.
    “Oh my God.  What’s happening?” she asked.
    I told her “I can’t take the teasing any more. I’m making them grow” meaning her breasts.        She was wearing a t-shirt and tight jeans.  The t-shirt was an extra large, but as her breasts grew it got tighter and tighter until...
    After twenty minutes of standing there watching them grow the shirt gave way.  
    I must say I do good work.  The device doesn’t just make breasts bigger, they actually look better too.
    That night Sherri came home with me. She was my first volunteer. But she had really enjoyed it once she knew it was reversible.    She enjoyed the growing feeling.  She became acutely sensitive.  So that night I made them not just big or even huge.  I made them enormous.  They were o big I could lay down on top of them.  And since they were six feet high she wanted me to be five feet long.  It really does become addictive.
    We did this every night for a week.  Then we went further.   We tried shrinking.    I walked around for three hours on day with her only six inches tall and in my pants.  How embarrassing. What an incredible erection.
    Then it was my turn.   This is what I had always wanted   I set it to shrink me down to 16 inches, but slowly.   Let me tell you.  There is noting I have ever done that could match that.  I admit to really loving to eat a woman out.  But being able to bury your face down between her legs until you can push your head, even your whole body up inside her is beyond imagination.
    Still, it was never enough.  I had so many more things to try.
    I pushed myself in and then turned and fucked her from the inside out. I started to make my testicles and penis normal size, sticking out of her.  She had said she wanted to know how a man felt.  This was as close as she was ever going to get.  Then I made it grow long enough for he to suck on. 
    This went on for so long I lost track of time.  I only know I can’t wait to think of the next idea.  
    How about I make her big enough to stand over me, bend over and I take a run at her face first?