- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is just a short story based on a dream. If you desire more than your request may be granted :)

The world around her was always towering above her and she was nearly as tall as the blade of grass at her six inch tall frame. It was close to midnight and the sound of crickets startled her even though they couldn’t be bothered by this tiny being.

Her name was Malinda and before she used to live the life of any ordinary teenage girl would. She remembered truly being happy then but now she was abandoned by her step mother who never cared about her since the beginning and was shrunken down mysteriously, It’s been three days without food, water or shelter and Malinda knew she needed those things sooner or later or she could die.

She heard the gigantic backyard door squeak open and a bright flash light brightened the patch of grass were she was hiding. A piercingly loud bark of a Jack Russell terrier was heard and he raced towards her. Malinda darted as fast as she could through the blade of grass and tripped on a stone were she lay there weakened as the small dog sniffed every inch of her body. Her heart throbbed in fear as she glanced up at the giant boy towering above her and knowing that he’d discovered her, she passed out with the world around her that turned into darkness.

Malinda awoke laying on a soft comfy surface realizing it was a enormous sized bed and she glanced up to see the giant boy staring down at her as he knelt on the bed observing her.

"You really are real..." he gasped and he stroked her tiny cheek with his finger as she panted in fear. "Are you okay?" he asked.

He curled his fingers around her exposed body and gently held her up to get a better look at her.

"P-please d-don’t hurt me" she stammered.

"It’s okay. I won’t harm you," he assured "What’s happened to you? You’re wounded. Let me help you"

He tenderly bandaged her leg and arm were it bled painfully. His gentle smile made her blush a little in her cheeks.

"Are you hungry?" he said looking deeply into the starving look in her eyes.

"A lot actually. I hope you don’t mind bringing me something to eat" Malinda said quietly.

He chuckled at what she said.

"Of course I won’t mind. What do you prefer?"

"Anything. At least...something...soft" she replied weakly.

He nodded and gently placed her back on the bed were she curled up to relax and he left downstairs into the kitchen.

She rolled around the covers of the bed feeling relief wash over her as she sighed. This stranger was treating her with so much kindness that he might as well replace the horrible memories of her step mother. But it wasn’t as easy to forget instantly like that.

"Is a croissant okay?" the giant asked after he placed down the plate in front of her and a tiny thimble without holes, filled with fresh water.

She began wolfing down all she could eat of the giant sized croissant that tasted it was freshly baked and felt warm, tender in her mouth. After she finished her meal off with a cool drink of water which was the freshest thing she’d ever drank. She rested back down.

"Thank you so much" she said gratefully rubbing her stomach full of food.

The giant spread this arms on either side of Malinda and he pressed his vast lips on her cheek.

"You know...your kinda cute being tiny and all..." he spoke softly as he stroked the middle of her back soothingly and he kissed her neck.

He scooped her up gently and placed her inside his shirt were the warmth of this chest was. Even if they’d just met, instant love had made it’s way into the picture. The giant passionately kissed Malinda’s teeny lips and she kissed his gigantic lips back.

"What’s your name?" she asked after a pause. "I’m Malinda"

"It’s Jason. Just call me Jay" he said and kissed every inch of her body.

Jay placed her back on the bed and turned her body around and licked her back gently tasting the sweet fruit flavored perfume on his tongue. He nibbled playfully at her shoulder blades and planted her body with more kisses. Soon Malinda had fallen asleep into his warm palms and he’d kissed her forehead placing her inside the depths of his shirt where she laid on his chest sleeping soundly.

"Good night. Sweet dreams, my tiny lover" he said and gave her his final kiss before drifting off to sleep himself. Malinda was in heaven and wished inside her tiny beating heart all of this wasn’t just a dream, but her true and real dream world.

Chapter End Notes:

Commemt and rate :)