- Text Size +

“I can’t take him alone,” said Tarot Plotter, “You can triangulate on my signal, but there are powerful female beings here, who can become so large that they are giants even to the people of this planet. I believe that there are also male beings who have the powers of teleportation and reduction to our size.”

“Since I am the only one who has not been purchased yet, I will return to the ship and use it to collect the others and bring them to your location,” said Buddy Hist, and snuck out of Tell Toys store and into the alley. He entered the concealed ship, and flew it on his mission of malice. Soon the ship was flying over the walls of the Growe Institute, with Warwick Locke, Octavius Ult, Newager, Buddy Hist and Astrol Ogre aboard. They landed it outside and snuck into the mansion and met up with Tarot Plotter.

“Let’s take them, now!” said Newager.

Using their powers, the Minions of Malice-Star attacked Evan Gelist, which awoke Jeanne Growe first. She sounded the mansion alarm, and spoke into the public address system.

“This is the founder Larger Woman. The mansion has been invaded by the Minions of Malice-Star. All fully trained students who are active members of Gts-Force will now engaged them in combat. Protection of Evan Gelist is top priority.”

Captain Miniature and the giantesses and a number of male shrinker/teleporters put up the best fight they could against a minority of only five invaders, and yet they were losing. The dark powers of the Minions of Malice-Star were so unexpected and varied that even Captain Miniature could not adapt the powers to combat them effectively.

“The name of the Son of Intelly!” he suddenly remembered and called aloud, “Use it!”

Within seconds, the battle shifted dramatically in favour of Gts-Force. The Minions of Malice-Star were almost instantly stripped of their powers by the mere mention of the Son’s name. After that, it was easy for Gts-Force to defeat them and interrogate them about their movements on earth. With their powers gone, all of them began to show sincere remorse for what they had done, except for Newager.

They were given the option of positive defection to Evan Gelist and turned from their evil warring anti-Intelly agenda. Newager remained resistant and was banished from earth forever, to prevent him from seeking allies on earth to aid him in his attempt to locate and destroy the Gelist O’Malley Advanced Transmitter (G.O.A.T. for short, since a sacrificial goat was a necessary plot device for anyone who could read between the lines).

“I suppose that wraps it all up for now,” said Captain Miniature, “You can continue to transmit your messages from the New Anthology of Testamentia to your people for as long as you need to.”

“It will go on until the Son of Intelly returns to the people and cleanses the planet of those of the people who remained rebellious, and perfects the character of his loyal followers, so that they can reign forever on the reborn Testamentia,” said Evan Gelist, “The greatest prediction of that time is that the message would be sent to the ends of Testamentia, and then the Son’s return would come. I believe that, with the G.O.A.T., that time will not be far away.”

“There’s just one thing that’s not going to be so easy to wrap up. Somewhere in Sydney, four girls have lost their dolls,” said Jeanne.