- Text Size +

“Oh great. We’re home again only to end up in someone’s dessert,” said Bryce.

 

“It could be fun though,” said Jacoby.

 

“Only if this thing can dimension hop out of her belly before we’re digested,” said Bryce, thinking that Rhymescribe would be rhyming jelly and belly when he wrote about this.

 

The woman satisfied herself that she had adequately cleaned the spoon with her tongue, and then dipped it into the jelly again, scooping up the Slipper Cycle and its two passengers.

 

“I’ll be cleaning this muck out for weeks anyway,” said Jacoby, as the spoon was raised to the woman’s mouth, “Wait a minute! Look at the scale. Even at tiny size, there’s no way that we and the Slipper Cycle could all fit inside a single spoonful of jelly. Just look how enormous her mouth is!”

 

“You’re right. We’re like dots to her!” said Bryce.

 

They saw her tongue come out of her mouth just in front of the spoon. Her magnificent huge sparkling tongue was many times the length of the Slipper Cycle. Jacoby was transfixed beyond words at such a sight. In less than a second, they were lowered onto it, as she spooned them into her mouth, jelly and Slipper Cycle and all. The giantess had no idea that she was eating two much smaller living men.

 

“We must be on earth-G!” said Jacoby, and turned on all the Slipper Cycle’s flood lights, “We could enlarge and make her aware of our presence, although it would be a little crowded with two of us in her mouth. I wouldn’t advise it though. If she made our acquaintance, but decided to swallow us intentionally anyway, the Slipper Cycle would do us no good as a toy sized object in our possession.”

 

The giantess’s mouth and the jelly were now lit up around them. Jacoby saw that they were facing the back of her mouth. He quickly put the Slipper Cycle in land travel mode and hit full reverse throttle, bursting the Cycle out of the back of the jelly to gently bounce off the inside of the giantess’s lower lip.

 

“It’s a good thing her tongue’s in this position, or we might have hit her lower teeth instead,” said Bryce.

 

They saw the jelly sliding towards the back of her mouth and down out of sight. Now they could see the huge expanse of her tongue in her lit up mouth.

 

“She’ll think we’re a piece of berry that got dislodged from the jelly,” Jacoby said, as he felt a slight movement of her tongue shaking the Cycle a little.

 

Jacoby was so fascinated by the sight of such a giant tongue, while at his tiny size, that he was momentarily distracted from the obvious ramifications of being inside the mouth of a woman who was currently engaged in eating her dessert. The urge to get out of the Slipper Cycle and attempt to walk or slide around on such a tongue was overwhelming. Yet he had his fidelity to Beautiful Drama’s gobbling mouth to think of, and she was roughly twice his height when he was normal sized anyway.

 

“Quick, before she swallows us!” said Bryce.

 

Jacoby put the Slipper Cycle in dimensional mode, and it disappeared from the giantess’s mouth and returned to the dimensional void. They finally emerged again onto an earth, which turned out to be their own.

 

“Do you still want to make that journey to earth-T with me? The dimensional storm seems to be over,” said Jacoby.

 

“Maybe. Give me time to get over being fictionalized twice and almost being some giantess’s just desserts,” said Captain Miniature.

 

“It could have been worse …. if she’d been having hot soup,” said Jacoby.

 

“Oh terrific,” said Captain Miniature, “I wonder whose copyrights would have been at risk on which earths, if we’d ended up having to rename it the Soup-er Cycle.”