- Text Size +

Louise Waters was still with her boyfriend Phil Hermuth, who reciprocated her giantess vore crush very much. One day she met a handsome teenage boy named Teddy and they became friends. She invited Teddy out to her holiday house. They got there in the middle of the morning, and walked around the large garden, holding hands. Then Louise embraced Teddy and kissed him for several minutes.

 

“You give lovely kisses,” she said, “I’ll always remember that. It will soon be lunch time. You wait here, while I go inside and see what can be done about food.”

 

Louise walked into the house. Suddenly Teddy found himself shrinking. It didn’t stop until he was not much larger than his smallest finger had been.

 

“Louise!” he called, “Come and help me! Something strange has happened!”

 

His voice was so soft now, that he doubted she could hear him. In a few minutes he saw Louise come out and stand on the porch looking out into the garden towards him.

 

She looked like a giant to him now. He looked at her long dress and then up further at her face.

 

“There’s a few things you should know, Teddy,” she called, “I have spent years engineering a special shrinking device, the only type of its kind in the world. I have used it to reduce you to the size you now find yourself. I’m sure you can appreciate that it is a suitable size to help you fit comfortably into my mouth. You could certainly slide down my throat without causing me to feel as though I’m choking, wouldn’t you agree? You’d also have plenty of room to move around and make yourself at home in my tummy too, until you’re painlessly digested in it. That’s what you’ll have to do, Teddy. There’s no way out of this garden. However, I’m going to give you an hour to run and make the most of the best hiding spots in the garden. Then I’m going to come and find you, little Teddy. When I do, I’m going to eat you up right there in that garden. There’s nothing you can do, and no way that you can appeal to me to call this off. It will be very frightening for you, I’m going to have a lot of fun. Your time starts now, Teddy.”

 

With that she turned and walked calmly back into the house.

 

Teddy couldn’t believe it. He had set out that morning with the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen. Louise would still have all her life ahead of her, but she was going to hunt him down and eat him for sport and amusement and obviously some eating pleasure of consuming him too.

 

He headed away from the house and concealed himself deep in the garden, trying to think of a more lasting way to escape. Soon he saw her come out and look everywhere, until she found him.

 

“Do you have any questions before I finish you off?” she asked.