- Text Size +

 “Did you really like being with me, or was it all just a lead up to trapping me here like this?” asked Teddy.

 

“You’re very cute,” she said, and kissed him, taunting him with the fact that he’d never enjoy those kisses again at normal or tiny size, “And I certainly do love you, not enough to marry you, but enough to have enjoyed the last year or so. I’m so beautiful that I already have a boyfriend, and eventually someone to marry. But that won’t be you, Teddy. Just think what you’re losing, because you came here and fell into my trap.”

 

She licked her lips and smiled at him.

 

“I am thinking of it. Most of all, I’m losing the life I dreamed of with you.”

 

“Well don’t feel too bad,” she laughed, “You’ll certainly be a part of my life ahead. I expect to gain some lasting nourishment from you, but for you, it’s all over. Give my regards to my throat on the way down.”

 

She simply pushed him helplessly into her mouth, kept him there for a while, and gulped him into her throat. It all happened as rapidly and unavoidably as that, with nothing he could do.

 

 

Louise later met a boy named Paul. He was 14 and she was a good four inches taller than him.  With the summer holidays just started, Paul asked her if she'd like to go out on a date.

 

"Well my house in the hills is a nice place to meet. So we'd be completely alone," she said, and they set a date.

The next week, she met him at the park and drove him up to her house. She took out a picnic rug and lay down beside him.

“How long have you wanted to ask me for this date?” she asked.

“Since we met,” he said.

“And you finally found the courage,” said Louise.

“Yes. The other girls said you were out of my reach, because I was too young.”

“Out of your reach,” laughed Louise, apparently at some joke she was not willing to share, “Have you ever kissed a girl before?”

“No. Have you ever kissed a boy before?”

“I have,” said Louise, “Would you like me to help you get started on kissing me?”

“Yes,” said Paul.

She leaned across, put her hand on his face and brought her lips to his and kissed him. He felt her tongue moving into his mouth, and guessed that she wanted him to do the same. She pressed her body hard against his own, and kept kissing him for several minutes.

 

“How was that?” she asked.

“It was wonderful,” said Paul.

“You’re not used to having your tongue in my mouth, are you?”

“Not yet.”

“Do you like it?”

“Yes, it’s nice.”

“Imagine how you’d feel if your whole body was inside my mouth.”

“I might like that too, but it isn’t as if I could fit.”

“I guess you can’t,” she said.

They talked for a minute and then he shrank to tiny size before her eyes.