- Text Size +

She sat up and picked him up. She put out her tongue, which was now relatively enormous, and licked his face and shoulders.

"I should think you're grateful for the benefits of being made small enough to fit in my mouth. If I left you at your full size, you’d get hurt a lot, while I'm eating you."

"Eating me!"

"Well you asked me out on a lunch date. I thought I'd enjoy it more, if you were the lunch."

"Oh Louise, all I dreamed of was a kiss."

"Well it's not quite lunch time yet," she said, and kissed him.

"Louise, if you let me grow back to normal, I'll be in your debt forever."


"Paul, you'll be in my stomach forever. I'm going to take a walk around the garden, and then come back. You've got that much time to hide. Then I'll come and have fun looking for you."

They played the frightening game, and Louise eventually found him and lifted him towards her face.

"Louise, please! Spare me! I'll do anything!"

She laughed.

"Thanks for the date," she said, "Goodbye Paul."

She licked him several times, and then pushed him over her lower lip and onto her tongue.

He lay there a while, and then she took him out of her mouth.

“How are you feeling about your upcoming fate?” she asked.

“A little grateful,” he said.

“Are you serious?” she asked, “I’m going to eat you.”

"I meant that I should be grateful for the time in your mouth. Apart from the expectancy of being swallowed, I have thrilling memories of lying on that sparkling tongue of yours."

Louise smiled and placed him straight into her mouth, and closed it. Then she gulped him into her throat and swallowed him.

 

 

Louise went to a social function in the community hall.

She met and danced with a 19 year old boy named Tommy.

He walked in the gardens with her and kissed her.

"I have a deal for you," she said, "Would you like to marry me?"

"Yes, I think I'd love to."

"I have an invention which will reduce you to tiny size. In my garden, I have already hidden a small container with a signed promise to marry you and love your tiny self always. I would position you on the edge of the garden, while I closed my eyes and counted out 5 minutes. Then I would come looking for you. If you found the container before I found you, I would marry you. If I found and caught you, before you found it, I would put you into my mouth and gulp you down my throat."

"Do you mean you'd like to eat me?"


"Yes," she said, and licked her lips and smiled mischievously, "I still have a boyfriend, and I could have just reduced you and eaten you anyway, which I have done with other boys. However, I'm allowing you to compete with me, on the terms I've suggested, with a prize for you if you win."