- Text Size +

It began to sound more likely, just from the persuasive manner of speaking used by a beautiful teacher who had never been untruthful with him before. He thought of wagging school in the last few days of term, just in case it was true. Then again, maybe he wouldn’t want to pass up the chance to touch her tongue at tiny size. He wondered if there was a way to have that part of the ‘being eaten’ experience, and escape the rest. He could think of none. It would have to be an act of truancy.

 

“You’ve done so many naughty things AT school, but you’ve never played hookey. Where do you think you would go, if you missed a day of school?” she asked.

 

She was always thinking a few steps ahead of him. He pretended that he hadn’t been considering the subject anyway.

 

“I don’t know,” he said.

 

“Or you don’t want me to come looking for you. That’s OK. In your position, I wouldn’t answer the question either. I’ll be watching you in class, and I know you’ll be watching me. Don’t think that I won’t notice how much more wary you become, as the term draws to a close. You’ll try to pretend otherwise, but I can read a student like a book. Well, I’d better finish driving you home.”

 

When the last week of school came, he didn’t know what Miss Waters was going to do. Hopefully she would take him somewhere and admit that, although it was not possible to shrink him, she would still enjoy licking his face all over. That would be the thrill of his school life. He wouldn’t pass that opportunity up for anything. Part of him wished it was possible. He would have loved to have really lain down on her tongue, inside her mouth at tiny size. Yet she had also outlined the lifetime of other things he would have to give up. Over all, he was glad that it was just a convincing game she was playing. He just continued to wonder how she would advance the game, once the last day of school came, and she could no longer attempt to lead him on with promises of doing what she must know was not only scientifically impossible but not likely to ever be possible at any time in the future of technology.

 

She approached him just before he went into class on the last day of school.

 

“I’ll meet you in North Street again after school, and we’ll take it from there,” she said.

 

He began to feel a strange arousal. He spent the whole day wondering how Miss Waters would advance the game after school. By the time he reached North Street, he was in an erotic fever of expectancy.

 

Miss Waters’s car pulled up, and he got in.

 

“No thoughts of running home without me?” she asked.

 

“Without your lovely tongue,” he said, “Never.”

 

“I’m touched, Milo.”

 

She drove him to the same place they had eaten their sorbets. Then she started driving again. When they had gone about a mile, she seemed to point something at him, and he suddenly shrank to tiny size.