- Text Size +

He got up and ran through the school garden in the moonlight.

Soon Louise came around the building and walked along the pathway looking down into the garden in search of him. Although she did not see him when she walked past, she stopped at the end of the path, effectively cutting off his escape from the end of the garden. Louise squatted down and began searching through the garden, parting the plants with her hands and looking closely for him.

If he headed back away from her, then she would eventually herd him up against the classroom's outer wall and capture him. If he remained hidden where he was, then she would find him as soon as her search brought her to his part of the garden. If he attempted to reach his original destination, then he could never manage to successfully sneak past her.

For the thrill of being chased, he decided to move sideways out of the garden, across the path and into the next garden. He made sure that she was looking down into the garden ahead, sidestepped all the paces across the path and into the next garden, and began to run through it.

Suddenly he stepped over a dry leaf

Louise heard its distinctive rustling sound, stood up, walked briskly along the path and stooped down to make a grab for him. He saw her fingers approaching him. They encircled him and closed in a comfortable grip, and lifted him high into the air.

She carried him back to the classroom. 

Louise put him back down on her desk and sat down, stroked her own hair back with her hand and licked her lips.

"You shall be inside my stomach before I go home tonight, little Quentin."

She walked over to a cupboard and took out a plate and a glass and a bottle of lime cordial, poured herself a glass, and placed the drink and plate on her desk and sat down.

"Would you like to sip some of my cordial?" she asked.

"Thank you Louise," he said and drank from the top of the glass.

She raised the glass to her lips, sipped a little of it, put it down, licked her lips in several directions showing most of her sparkling tongue, and then reached for him with her fingers, smiling as he was grasped and lifted towards her mouth. He looked at her stomach, then her neck, then her mouth, and finally at her happy eyes.

He looked straight ahead as her mouth opened wide in front of him. He saw her neat even teeth and then her sparkling tongue, and immediately in front of him her lower lip. She gently slid him over her lower lip, onto her tongue, and then withdrew her fingers. He looked back as her mouth closed. He quickly turned around, so that his head was facing the front of her mouth. Then he felt her tongue arching upwards. He slid off the back of her tongue, into her throat, and was gulped down inside her.