- Text Size +

“Get down out of the most vulnerable part of the tower quickly,” shouted one of the security staff.

 

“But I haven’t even finished my main course, and it cost me a small fortune,” said one man.

 

“If you don’t go now, you could end up being a main course, which would cost you a lot more,” said the restaurant manager, “If we survive this, anyone who left early today will have a complimentary replacement meal on the tower … err, on the house, another time.”

 

Brandi kept repeating her demands and Wooss found himself looking at her beautiful mouth with admiration. Her gigantic lips, which he’d always admired at normal size, could give the most amazing kisses imaginable.

 

Then she took hold of the tower’s upper structure with both hands, and began pulling at it. He looked out at her shapely powerful arms. He had been in Centerpoint tower three times before in his life, once as a teenager, and twice as an adult. On the second of the three occasions, it had been a very windy and rainy night, and he had felt the tower shaking a little from side to side during the most extreme gusts. His friend had told him that the upper narrow part of the tower had been deliberately built to flex a little bit under high wind pressure.

However, it could not possibly survive the onslaught of this beautiful giantess for long.

 

“Are you waiting for her autograph or something? Get out of here!” said a security man.

 

The men in their profession seemed determined to keep him away from Brandi that day.

 

“Maybe I could help,” he said, “She was kind to me once before.”

 

“And maybe you’ll be a second helping if she gets one of us first. Get going!” said the security officer, “She could tear the tower off at any moment.”

 

Brandi was shaking the building like it had never been shaken before. If she pulled it off while people were still in the stairs or the elevators at that level, anything could happen.

This time he was about ready to deck the security guard, open the window and offer himself to Brandi, but he’d been herded to the staircase before he could react without other customers getting caught in the fight.

He quickly ran down the stairs, but stopped on the top floor of the rectangular part of the building.

Stepping out, he ran to a window and found it was level with Brandi’s bikini. Her chest was right in front of him. He opened the window, whipped out his mask, and put it on. Then he climbed onto her closest breast, slid down between the two, with his head exposed and called up to her:

 

“Brandi! You can eat me! Please don’t wreck the tower!”

 

“Oh thank you!” she said, and released her grip.

 

Brandi stepped back and opened her palm.

 

“Can you climb out onto my hand?” she asked.

 

“Sure,” called Agilitricks.

 

He quickly eased himself out from between her breasts and onto her approaching palm.