- Text Size +

“Not good enough!” called the officer, “I said to hand him over to us!”

 

Agilitricks had clutched one of the long tresses of Brandi’s hair and was slowly pulling an unnoticeable amount of it up, until he had the very end wrapped around his hand. It would serve as a rope. He suddenly launched himself into a wide swing, which took him around the front of the helicopter, just missing the overhead whirring blades. He swung into the left side of the helicopter, and surprised the bazooka operator from behind, hit the man solidly, and flung the weapon out of the helicopter. As the megaphone operator turned to assist his partner, Agilitricks knew he could not kick the man without sending him out of the copter to his death … unless he did the one kick that would have the opposite affect.

 

He gave the appearance of kicking past the man, as though he had missed, which was the general technique for delivering a hook kick. He brought his heel around slowly behind the man and into his back. Done at full strength, a hook kick would break the spine, but he only wanted to weaken the man.

 

While the man was at a disadvantage, he pulled him forward a little, and karate chopped him in the back of the neck. The man went down, leaving Agilitricks free to deliver a moderate kick to his partner’s groin. Again, a kick in that area could be fatal, but this was only done with enough impact to induce a collapse. He turned and looked out the right side and saw that Brandi was looking on eagerly.

 

He took the megaphone and called to Brandi.

 

“I’ll make the pilot land this thing on the neighbouring rooftop, and then you can pull the rotor blades off and get us out of here before they get another chopper here with another bazooka. If you’re OK with all that, the offer to eat me is still on the dining table.”

 

“I’d love to!” said Brandi.

 

Agilitricks retrieved a pistol from the gun belt of one of the fallen policemen and pointed it at the back of the pilot’s head.

 

“I can fly one of these myself if I have to,” he said.

 

He would never have really killed the man, but the implied bluff would secure cooperation from the third officer. The helicopter landed on the roof, and the pilot waited inside, with a gun still pointed at him once Agilitricks had stepped out.

 

“Take it out, Brandi!” called Agilitricks, and watched while her powerful hands approached the copter.

 

He looked at her stomach, which was now level with the rooftop. The huge wall of soft shapely flesh was almost inviting. He stood on the edge of the rooftop and kissed it.

 

One hand took firm hold of the main structure, and the other tore at the blades until they came loose. She set them down beside the broken copter on the rooftop, and then picked Agilitricks up.