- Text Size +

“It’s you!” she said, recognising him as the man she’d rescued from her former security staff member, “Is that why you made yourself available from the Centerpoint window?”

 

“Well you helped me. Besides, this has been nicer than a few pictures of you ever would have been. That’s why I told the police that you are usually kind.”

 

“You’ve been an absolute darling about everything, and I can’t wait to gulp you down my neck, but why don’t you kiss it from the outside first?”

 

He was lowered into position and wrapped his arms around the front of her neck and kissed it slowly and then leaned his cheek against it.

 

“You’d better eat me soon and lie down,” he said, “If you stay sitting upright, someone might see you and bring the police down on you.”

 

“I guess so,” she said, “Kiss my cheek first.”

 

She held him against it and enjoyed the relatively tiny kiss. Then she opened her mouth and put out her tongue and held his legs and torso gently, while rubbing his head and shoulders on her protruding tongue. After that, she slowly licked him a few times, and then suddenly shrank back to normal size, causing them both to fall into the water. Brandi was a strong swimmer and quickly adjusted, and checked that he was alight.

 

“You can probably control it now,” he said.

 

“I’m still hungry, but I’m not going to grow back up and eat you now,” she said, “You’ve been so nice to me, so thoughtful, so brave taking on those policemen for me, just so I could get away and eat you. Besides I don’t want to be located. I’ll be a fugitive forever now. There wouldn’t have been one person in the city who didn’t recognise the giantess who almost toppled Centerpoint Tower.”

 

“I have a nice large luxurious place. I’ve even built (for my Agilitricks career) a secret room in the basement, in case I am ever visited by the police. You can hide out there forever, and I’ll bring you everything you need, whatever you want. I’ll look after you, whether you love me or not. Maybe we can even sleep in during the daytimes and then go out for moonlight walks and summer midnight swims when nobody will be awake to see you. I guess if anyone did see us together, they might work out that I’ve been Agilitricks too.”

 

“What do you mean by ‘whether you love me or not’?” she asked, and put her hands on his head and gave him a long passionate kiss.

 

“I’ve admired a few celebrities, but I thought you were one of the few I could actually fall in love with, if it hadn’t seemed an impossible dream until today.”

 

“Well I want to be with you, but you’d better get me home to your kitchen quickly, before my tummy gets the better of me.”

 

“I don’t think we should leave the bush until nightfall. Your face is still an internationally recognised image. If you lie down in the bushes, I’ll duck through to East Lindfield shops and bring you back a small feast.”

 

“You’re right. Besides, my stomach muscles are starting to tighten up now from the deprivation of food anyway. I’ll make it.”

 

“I’ll see you soon,” he said, and took off on a food’s errand.

 

He brought the food back and enjoyed watching her mouth go to work on it, fascinated with the view. She noticed him staring.

 

“I guess you’re still thinking how close you came to going down the same way … except not bitten,” she said, “I think you were absolutely lovely to offer.”

 

“Anything for you. But I’m glad I don’t need to now. It was nice being in your mouth just once though.”

 

“I’ll give you my bank details, so you can withdraw my money when needed, and do my shopping for me,” she said.

 

“I wish I could disguise you enough to take you out with me after this.”

 

“No. It’s been tried, just for dodging the paparazzi. It doesn’t work,” she said, and licked a finger clean after finishing off the last of the food, “Lie down and give me a cuddle.”

 

He lay down snuggled against her bikini clad figure and felt that all of his birthdays had finally caught up with him.