- Text Size +

After a few weeks of having all their daytime dates on Wooss Brayne’s property, Wooss came up with an idea.

 

“I can train you in martial arts to my own level of expertise. I could buy you some material, and you could so yourself a new costume complete with mask, which should be susceptible to your growth powers. Then you can at least go out in public as a new super heroine both at normal and at giant size,” said Wooss.

 

“But what about you?” asked Brandi, “Your super hero identity is still wanted for aiding in my escape from Centerpoint.”

 

“I’ll get some more material and you can make me a new costume too, complete with a mask that covers my whole head. It won’t look anything like my Agilitricks mask. We can call ourselves Smartman and Enlarger Girl.”

 

When he had been a martial arts teacher, he had typically taught his students in classes of several people for around one hour a week. Now, since he had plenty of time, and no desire to charge Brandi Gold any private lesson fees for individual tuition, they trained together for seven or eight hours a day for several months, until she had mastered all the throws, breakfalls, locks and holds, takedowns, kicks, punches, extended knuckle strikes, knee and elbow strikes and every other technique. He also taught everything he’d learned from his weapons classes, so that she could pick up any stick or pole and use it as a staff and peform various manoeuvres with it. He put his amateur drawing skills to work designing costumes and obtaining material, while she did the sewing.

 

In the meantime, Rash Old Girl suddenly heard a clicking sound from the lock of her cell door in Smoked Ham Asylum for the Culinary Insane. She walked over to the lock and saw a tiny man peeking out.

 

“It’s me, Sean Harry Rinker, alias the Dwindler,” said the tiny man.

 

Rash recognised him as the man she had hired to free her three fellow villains from the Gland Bands.

 

“I guess it would have been easy for you to break in undetected,” she said.

 

“And easy enough to break you out of both the cell and the Gland Bands,” said the Dwindler, “I’ve got quite a strong mouth play crush on you. Would you be willing to put me into your mouth as often as possible without swallowing me?”

 

“I imagine so,” said Rash Old Girl, and positioned him in one hand while he went to work on the Gland Band and freed her from its growth suppression factor.

 

“Don’t make a move until I free the others too. Then we can all bust out of here together,” said the Dwindler.

 

He made his way into the other cells and liberated the Choker, the Gobbler, and Fatwoman. Then he gave the word and they ran out into the yard and enlarged themselves, and ran off to freedom, with Rash Old Girl carrying the now normal sized Dwindler.