- Text Size +

She slid him into her mouth, which was clearly lit by the afternoon sun, and savoured the taste of him for several minutes, before she gulped. He went down happily, unaware that his sacrifice had bought the other students a lot more time than he’d planned.

 

Into the scene stepped Enlarger Girl, aiming a devastating roundhouse kick to the Choker’s hips. The Choker staggered back and fell down onto the school oval. Fatwoman rose to her feet and stepped towards Enlarger Girl, planning to use her bulkier build to fight the average built Enlarger Girl like a bear. Enlarger Girl dodged a wild punch from Fatwoman, ducking to the side, pivoting, and cocking her leg to send a powerful side kick into the side of Fatwoman’s body, just below her armpit, while the punch had exposed that position. She had recalled that Wooss had taught her that every martial arts technique that one performs must inevitably open oneself up to a counter act, by exposing something previously guarded. In this case, Fatwoman’s punch had stopped her arm from protecting the side of her body.

 

“Hit and run with a larger opponent,” she thought, recalling the way that Wooss had done so with her, after they’d practiced in his lounge with her expanded to eight feet tall.

 

She had gained one strike. Then she dodged quickly again, grabbed Fatwoman’s retreating punch arm with both of her hands, and was now in a position to kick her hard in the back of the leg.

That move brought Fatwoman to the ground. Slowly digesting inside her, the boy who’d willingly saved his friends felt the fact that she was now on her side. Soon he felt nothing at all.

 

Rash Old Girl had taken the longest, with only the strength of a 55 year old giant woman to use, in getting the roof of the classroom she’d attacked. Being the oldest, she had gone for the 12th graders, as, even not taking her 12 centuries of life into account, she was still nearly 4 decades older than the 12th graders. She took the opportunity to stuff as many of them into her mouth and gulp them down, swallowing each one quickly, while the Gobbler was the next to engage Enlarger Girl in unarmed combat.

 

Enlarger Girl noticed a tall flagpole in the school courtyard, ripped it out of the ground, and held the rope and flag in her hand. She was now able to swing the pole in a manner similar to the use of what some Sydneysiders referred to as ‘numb chucks’, the slang for what was actually a prohibited weapon in Sydney Australia. The pole caught the Gobbler solidly in the side of the head and made a few other strikes.

 

Having been taught to remember that a person who comes at you with a weapon is not only going to use the weapon, Enlarger Girl made use of the distraction to aim a fast forward kick straight at the Gobbler’s chest. Within the Gobbler’s stomach, the two boys that the giantess had managed to swallow felt the impact and were jarred a little before continuing to be digested. The Gobbler went down too, landing in the courtyard.