- Text Size +

February 2005, Boatstreamingin Cove…

 

“What the-?”

 

“He’s just plain gone!”

 

“Can our masters have turned on us?”

 

“I thought they took control for our own good,” said Leon Denn.

 

The Sons of Molech were in confusion and despair as to why their demons had allowed one of their number to rapidly dwindle, apparently out of existence.

 

Actually he hadn’t. Pappy Romanov was now living on a sub-molecular structure, which to him was as large as an entire planet.

 

“It just doesn’t make any sense,” said Farik.

 

“That I infiltrated your organisation, that I found your headquarters, or that I cut one of you down to size?” came a voice.

 

The five remaining Sons of Molech could see nobody. Apparently whoever had exhibited the power to shrink a man to nothingness had also proven to have mastered invisibility.

 

“All of the above!” yelled Rowan, “Who the hell are you?”

 

“That’s the last thing you’ll learn from me,” said the voice, “How I found you is the first. You may control the mainstream media, but the underground media has produced videos about your little sicko society for years. With my powers, getting to your lower aides and forcing them to talk was hardly a challenge. You mentioned hell, Mr Rowan. You might well die there one day, but for now, you’re going somewhere else. I don’t know if you’ll meet your missing friend, but if you do, say hello, and tell him to expect company.”

 

With that, Rowan Solja also shrank out of sight until even his screams of terror could no longer be heard.

 

“An irony, given the fake war on terrorism you had the government start up,” said the mysterious voice.

 

Whatever power was used to create the shrinking effect, it too was apparently invisible.

 

 

September 1st, 2001…

 

It was obvious to Louise, that the man on the dating site had chosen the name Shrunkenguy to draw attention to something, but had been restricted by the number of alphanumeric characters allowed by the site’s profile name policy. He had simply dropped an e and settled for Shrunknguy. She read his profile, and a certain paragraph in particular.

 

“I’m into giantess vore and looking for that rare and special girl who is too,” said the profile.

 

“Giantess vore?” thought Louise, “Could that be …?”

 

She had seen the word vore incorporated into ‘carnivore’ and ‘herbivore’ in her studies of animals in high school science classes. Surely the word on its own could refer to nothing else but eating. Surely it could not refer to the idea of eating a giantess, which would no doubt prove difficult. The only logical and desirable assumption for Louise was that this could be the guy she’d only dreamt of meeting: the guy who actually wanted to be eaten by a giantess.

 

“Perhaps I should test the Waters,” she said aloud, and giggled at her own pun.

 

She sent him a private message, which was brief and to the point.

 

“You look delicious, Cutey. You’re now officially on my menu.”