- Text Size +

Louise wrote back:

 

“Your vore-ography of every scene is so creative and sweet! I’d love to do all that, although I don’t have a garden in the apartment block where I live at the moment. I would try to move into one for the purpose of chasing and eating you though. You are seriously lucky I don’t have you in my clutches. If I ever did meet you in person and shrank you, I probably could not stop myself from eating you, although I might miss you a little afterwards.”

 

 

September 8th, 2001…

 

“Dear Gorgeous Louise,” wrote Phil, “Your thrilling emails are driving me wild with wishes, longing and expectation. If only it was possible for you to go ahead with it. The closest I’ve ever come to meeting a girl who would shrink and eat me was some psycho girl I met on datebook who was inspired by Jack the Ripper. Our urges were incompatible and I wondered just how far she’d take it if she ever learned where I live. You’re the real deal and I’m in love with you because of it. Have the best day possible until you have time to write to me again. Love, Phil.”

 

Louise wrote back:

 

“That other girl sounds a lot different from me. You’d be safe enough if we met for a date. Of course, if you were reduced, I could offer no such guarantees. But even then I wouldn’t hurt you. I’d just do everything we’ve written about and then gobble you down, which would make me very happy. The way you write to me, I really believe you when you say it would make you happy at that point as well. Even the very idea of calling me gorgeous and romancing me in the same correspondence that we’ve used to talk enthusiastically about the subject of me eating you is … Well the whole thing just seems so surreal and incongruous. Sometimes I don’t know what to say to you next. I wonder what part of the world you live in. If it were France, I’d want to think of you as cuisine Francaise, but then if it were jolly old England, you might be my high tea, or low tea after I’d shrunken you.”

 

 

February 2005, Boatstreamingin Cove, USA…

 

“We’ve got a database that’s gathered more information than most of the internet,” said Leon, “It’s all on our computers. Since we never thought this place could be found, we don’t even have passwords. It’s all yours if you spare us.”

 

“If it has no passwords, I don’t think I’ll need to spare you,” said the voice, and Leon Denn was shrunken out of existence.”

 

 

September 9th, 2001…

 

“Dear adorable Louise,” wrote Phil, “I’ve been daydreaming of being eaten by a giantess ever since I was a kid. It’s my greatest longing ever, and always has been. Only you can understand what it was like for me to feel both excitement and frustration every time I saw a woman licking an ice cream, spooning food into her mouth … or for that matter even opening her mouth wide in conversation or licking her lips casually as some of them do frequently while talking. Those mouths just seemed to be going to waste, and I knew none of them would ever be interested in eating me, until you came along.”