- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapters 44-70 are loosely adapted from an idea that was originally posted as “Chelmsford Girls”. Captain Miniature, Enlarger Girl and Louise Waters will all return down the track, to team up for their greatest adventure yet, but first we must explore another concept in the    next few chapters, which follow on from the developments involving the Spiteful Four’s attack on Rural Dural Boys High School in earlier chapters, before it was ended by Smartman and Enlarger Girl. Much more new material has been written for this story, but without these partly familiar chapters, the material coming later will not make sense.

 

January, 1997….

 

There was a week of the Australian long summer holidays to go. Lewis Rickland was 14 ½ . He lived in Lindfield on Sydney’s North Shore, in New South Wales.  At the end of 9th grade, he had been withdrawn from Rural Dural Boys High School, which had sustained extensive damage from four giantesses (Rash Old Girl, The Gobbler, The Choker and Fatwoman, in previous chapters). At the commencement of 10th Grade, he would be at  another school situated on the boundary of the Lower North Shore and the City, just North of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.  However, while the school holidays were still on, he wrote to Fatwoman at Smoked Ham Asylum for the Culinary Insane:

 

Dear Fatwoman,

After you ate me, I really enjoyed it for a few hours, but then I felt your tummy about to digest me, and so I began to wish I could get out. Somehow I teleported out of you and found myself back in the school grounds. You were gone, and I later learned where you’d been taken. It was so much fun that I wish we could do it again. I came to you, because I had a crush on the idea of you gobbling me and wanted you to do it. This is my address, so you can write to me ….

 

He waited for a while, and soon got a reply from Fatwoman.

 

Dear Lewis,

It’s very sweet of you to contact me the way you did, and to offer your explanation. I really liked the taste of you, and gulping you down was one of my greatest pleasures. I would love to eat you again, but there’s no way out of here for me now, and no way to recover my growing powers, as long as the Gland Band suppresses them.

I think that it’s best for us to go our separate ways, so that you can find a girl your own age and hopefully one who reciprocates your gobbling fantasy with her own appetites.

There will always be a special place for you in my heart … and in my tummy,

Love,

Fatwoman xxx

 

One Saturday afternoon, he felt like reading a novel in a park, but not a park full of people playing sport and exercising active dogs. He pondered on a suitable location, and then remembered a very small park. It could be reached either by walking through the car park behind the Lindfield library on the Pacific Highway, and past the tennis courts, or by walking down a lane way between the back of the Pacific Highway shops and the railway line.

 

Lewis chose the latter route and settled himself with his book at around two in the afternoon. He had not been reading that long, when three girls around his own age came over and introduced themselves. They were Georgie Donald, Rosie Villiers and Lynda Fielding. It was Lynda who caught his eye. She had long brown hair, laughing happy teenaged eyes, a breathtaking smile, and the air of someone who could create her own fun wherever she went. She was four feet and eleven inches tall, while he was five foot five.

And her mouth was the very essence of the gts vore crush that Fatwoman had alluded to!