- Text Size +

Was Lynda making fun of the fact that he could not compete with her Lewis G? Even if she was, Lewis A had never seen such a large tongue before, nor one protruding at such point blank range. Though she might well be intending to tease him, he would find it very enjoyable to see her doing it. She was holding her tongue in that position for several seconds, allowing him every opportunity to observe its taunting position. Suddenly an obvious thought made its way past the surface level shyness in Lewis’s mind:

He could touch her tongue!

Lewis reached the full length of his arm and rubbed his hand along the moist pink surface of Lynda’s tongue. Lynda didn’t seem to object to this at all.

“It feels nice,” said Lewis anxiously.

“I’m enjoying it myself,” said Lynda, as her tongue was instantly drawn away from his hand and into her mouth to speak the words, “But I was leading up to something more.”

Lynda put out her tongue again, and this time moved him towards it and used it to lick him. He felt the giant tongue passing over his neck and face. He instinctively turned his head to the side, so that her tongue ran over the left side of his face. He was about to change to the right side, when the tongue passed beyond his reach. He had waited too long and missed an opportunity. For a split second, it gave him a flashback memory to his having waited too long to declare his feelings for Lynda A in January. However, Lynda G then licked him slowly again, and this time the tongue saturated the right side of his face instead.

Before he knew it, he had forgotten his January 1997 inability to relocate Lynda Fielding A, the recent demise of Melendy Fielding B and the competition he faced for Lynda Fielding G. All he could think of was the magnificent sight and feel of her enormous tongue.

She licked him a few more times, and then withdrew her tongue.

“Thank you, Lynda,” he said, “That felt very nice.”

“That’s very flattering,” she laughed, giving him an exciting view of her open mouth as she did so, “You taste very nice too, and I certainly can’t eat my Lewis. Where do you think that leaves you?”

“Do you mean you’re going to …?”

“I certainly do!” said Lynda.

“Completely?” he asked.

“All the way down,” she said, and tilted her head back, so that he could look at her long pink neck from the outside and take in the full implications of sliding down inside it, “Watch this gulp.”

She gulped a few times, and he observed the movements, and considered what awaited him.

“So you want me to go down intact?” he asked.

“Of course,” she laughed, “You wouldn’t know much about it otherwise.”

“It’s hard to believe,” said Lewis.

“I guess it’s really possible to have your cake and eat him!” she laughed, “And don’t think about getting away. My parents aren’t home this afternoon. You’re all mine, and that’s good news for my tummy …. even if you can’t quite look at it that way.”