- Text Size +

To his surprise, he suddenly found himself back in the Swain Gardens.

“Looks like I can bridge the dimensional gateway to Earth G from Swain Gardens A to the giant counterpart of any girl I like and then come back to Swain Gardens A,” thought Lewis, “Being eaten is more fun than being kissed or cuddled. The potential is great, but I won’t go back and let Lynda Fielding G know I escaped. She’ll enjoy it more if she thinks she’s eaten me forever.”

The following Saturday, he decided to go to another local park and play tennis, as it appealed to his nostalgic memory of his first meeting with Lynda Fielding A. He was 15, and there was a dark haired girl named Bella there, who was talking to another girl her own age about her second year in university. She must have been at least 19, he thought.

“There’s a lot of the morning tea cake left,” said the coordinator of the tennis club.

“I’d like to take it home and eat it,” said Bella.

There was something about the way that she said those words which excited him immensely, as he imagined her saying to him, “I’d love to take you home and eat you.”

He thought of asking her if she would enjoy it, but worried that she might think he was a lunatic. The coordinator offered the cake to Bella, who took it and began to walk to her car. He recalled the lost opportunity with Lynda Fielding A, and decided not to let shyness deny him the chance to talk to Bella. He quickly walked out to the car park, as though he was leaving the tennis scene to go home, but he stopped by Bella, as she was placing the cake into the back of her car.

How would he broach the subject?

“Are you off home too?” she asked.

“Yes. I was looking at the cake when you said you wanted to take it home and eat it. I was focussed so closely on the cake, that it looked as if I was tiny and on top of it … like the forced vision perspective.”

“WERE you?” asked Bella, “I think I’d like that.”

Maybe he hadn’t imagined it, nor fed his own hopes into his interpretation of the way she had said the words “take it home and eat it.” Maybe she really had similar desires to the giant Lynda Fielding G.

“Why would you like me small?” he asked.

“So I could EAT you,” she said, “You think I’m awful, don’t you?”

“No. I think you’re interesting,” said Lewis, “Could you tell me about it?”

“I’ve been thinking about eating a tiny boy for the last few years. There aren’t any though. Sometimes I look at boys and wish they were small. You’re the only one here that pleases my appetite.”

“Would you eat me if I was tiny and helpless?”

“Without a doubt,” she said.

“Even without my permission?”

“All the better,” said Bella.