- Text Size +

“I wish you could,” he said.

“Do you mean it?” asked Bella.

“Yes. Maybe you could taste me anyway.”

“I’d like that. Let’s go for a taste drive.”

She took him to the more secluded side of the park, and he invited her to suck on his fingers, lick his cheeks and enjoyed it.

“I wish you could really do it,” he said.

“Tell me about it!” said Bella, “I’d eat you up without a second thought.”

They knew they had a special secret friendship now, and he looked forward to seeing Bella again at the tennis park the following week. There was something else in his mind. Though he would only ever have loved Lynda / Melendy Fielding, there was something more exciting about being eaten by Bella, because she was an older girl. Their secret longings had put an older girl within his reach, and this had never happened before.

When the next Saturday came, Lewis did not go to the tennis park. Instead, he went to Swain Gardens. He thought of Bella, and of the chance of her having a giant counterpart on Earth G. Before he knew it, he was in the Earth G car park, just under Bella’s parked car. Looking out, he saw her playing on one of the tennis courts, a pretty giantess in the image of the girl who wanted to eat a tiny Lewis. Would she share Bella A’s desire to do it?

He waited the morning out under the car, until he saw Bella G come towards it, and then stepped out into view.

“My, what a tiny boy you are!” said Bella, “I’m Bella. I’m going to take you home and eat you.”

The giantess dropped him into her shirt pocket and got into her car.

“She wants to do it!” he thought, “I’m so glad I met Bella A and thought of this!”

Bella G drove him to her house and took him into her room and shut the door.

“You look very appetising,” she said.

He hadn’t noticed a counterpart of himself at the tennis club, and didn’t expect to, as Lewis G was undoubtedly on a date with Lynda Fielding G. To Bella G, Lewis A was one of a kind, and her interests in him were entirely culinary.

“You’re a pretty giantess, Bella,” he said, “Being your food certainly makes for a dynamic relationship.”

“That’s enough of that,” she mused, “You’re not in any position to flirt with me. Here’s a dynamic experience for you.”

Bella popped him into her mouth and slid him around on her tongue and then gulped rapidly. Lewis enjoyed being swallowed for as long as it was safe, and then instantly returned to Swain Gardens A.

The following day, a Sunday, saw him going to the air show at Bankstown Royal Australian Air Force base on a series of two trains and a bus. In the afternoon, he was making the return trip. When he caught the last train at Central, to make the North Shore trip back, he saw a lady sitting a few seats away in the train, facing in his direction. It was in the downstairs section of a double decker train, and the sun lit her face in the mid afternoon. She had light brown long hair, and was in her fifties. The lady was yawning frequently, and the sight of her tongue made him even keener than ever to be eaten by her counterpart. He studied her tongue every time she yawned, youthfully unaware that she had noticed his keen gaze. Conversely, she was unaware of what thoughts were actually on his mind. She had been widowed a few years, and dismissed in her mind, what seemed to be a childish schoolboy crush.