- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

"I'm astounded. Does Ginny know?" asked Henry

"I don't think that anyone does, except for Miss Beetlenelly, you, me and Rosa, unless she has made an acting mistake in my old body, or should I say younger body, the one I was born in."

"I'll keep your secret Babette. I still love you very much, and we are all happy with the outcome."

"Thank you Henry."

"I may just call you Babette when nobody's around if you like."

"That would be nice."
"Rosa needn't know that I found out either."

Babette laughed.

"Enjoy the party then" she said.

"I will indeed."

"Don't ask Rosa for a game of chess, whatever you do. I'm afraid that with her current knowledge of the game, she may well be back to square one."

"Queen takes pawn" said Henry.

"Pawn kisses queen" said Babette, lowering her lips.

 

Miss Beetlenelly smiled from the next room in amusement. Her amusement would have taken a new turn, had she known what her counterpart in earth G had been doing. In recent months, several young men and a number of women with giantess fantasies had connected up with each other on the internet and organised a giantess convention in Sydney Australia. When the weekend for Giantesscon Down Under began, the customers had come from all over the world. After the convention was over, a large number of them were taken on a tour of Sydney’s less known but most beautiful scenic retreats, by two of the local Sydney residents. There were some 39 males and only eight females, as the number of females who actually had giantess fantasies was either less than the male statistic, or it was simply the case that fewer females were willing to come forward and participate in events. When they came to the Swain Gardens, the males found that their teleportational abilities, combined with their wishful thinking, took them to earth G, where they were found by two native born giantesses of earth G, who of course did not need a special gts gene to attain such stature. The giantesses gathered them all up and took them inside to a chess table, where they asked each young man to remove his shirt. Then they used a special food colouring pen to gently write the names of chess pieces on 32 of the young men’s backs and chests. 16 were done with a white food colouring pen.  The other 16 were done with a red food colouring pen. Then the lads were place in suitable positions on a giant chessboard, and the giantesses began to play a game with them.

 

Eventually, one giantess, the earth G Miss Lena Beetlenelly was in a position to use her bishop to take one of her opponent’s pawns. She moved her own bishop onto the square, and then took her opponent’s pawn (a live lad of course) in her hand and popped him into her mouth and gulped him down.

 

From then on each remaining lad was aware that, regardless of who won this game, every piece taken would be eaten. Miss Beetlenelly G also explained that any pawns reaching the end of the board would be promoted to queens, using one of the spare lads as the new queen. At the end of the game, the winner and the loser would free all of the remaining lads. The boys waited until most of them had been eaten and saw that Miss Beetlenelly had won. They told her that they actually enjoyed the thought of being eaten, and invited her to finish them off too. Naturally, their teleportation powers took all 39 young men back to Swain Gardens A after they’d been eaten.