- Text Size +

1983…

 

Vector Small was 14, and due to turn 15 later that year. After being beaten by school bullies one time too many, and being unable to change schools, he stowed away on a boat and was eventually caught and set adrift in a life raft with limited food supplies. Shortly after they’d run out, he drifted onto an island and lay in the raft on the beach exhausted, until he saw two enormous gigantic women jogging along the beach, wearing sleeveless feminine dresses. He looked on in awe, as they saw him and came to a halt in front of him. The taller of the two knelt down and lifted him out of the raft.

 

“You look poorly,” she said, “I’m Princess Adrianne.”

 

“I’m Vector, and I’m just hungry. My food supplies ran out yesterday. I’ve been drifting for much longer.”

 

“Pauletta, run and tell my mother the Queen that I’m bringing a small young man to the palace. He needs food, fresh water, and a small makeshift bed,” said the Adrianne.

 

“Yes Princess,” said the other giantess, and raced off to obey.

 

Princess Adrianne carried the boy more gently and slowly to the palace, and introduced him to her mother Queen Lippylotta.

 

“Well we can feed and take care of you for now,” said the Queen, “But the question remains of what to be done about you, as you now know the secret location of our island.”

 

“Since you’re feeding me, I’d be happy for one of you to eat me,” said Vector, “I’d like that, while it lasts.”

 

“It could last as long as you like,” said the Queen, “Everyone on our island has the gts gene but without the ability to shrink to your size, as far as we know. However, each of us does have a separate section in the front of her stomach, where you could live and sleep and daydream in comfort. We could never let you leave our secret island, but one of us could take up your offer to be eaten by her. I shall declare a contest in which all of our women will walk the catwalk for you. You can choose any whom you would like to be eaten by. Then I shall hide you in the palace gardens myself, and the contestants you have chosen will then search for you until one of them finds you and captures you. She will be the one to eat you.”

 

“That sounds wonderful,” said Vector, thinking it was an apt choice of wording.

 

When the Queen was busy arranging the contest, Adrianne tended to Vector alone.

 

“I hope you’ll be the one to eat me,” he said.

 

“I hope so too,” said Adrianne.

 

She smiled sweetly at him and touched him with the tip of her tongue.

 

Later she told her mother how she hoped to win.

 

“No my daughter, I forbid it. Whoever eats him could well develop a taste for boys that size and leave our island to find more. We must remain in seclusion here,” said the Queen.

 

Adrianne returned to Vector and told him of her mother’s decision.

 

The next day, the catwalk contest began, and Vector chose 13 beautiful giant women, including one who looked as pretty as Adrianne, but instead of dark brown long hair, she had medium length light brown hair with streaks of red, as well as a pair of glasses. As she reminded him so much of Adrianne, he simply had to make sure that she won the garden hunt for him. It would be the closest thing to the forbidden opportunity to be eaten by Adrianne herself.

 

Queen Lippylotta set him loose in the palace gardens, while the 13 contestants remained indoors. After he’d had time to hide, she announced the start of the hunt. Vector stayed well hidden from everyone, until he saw the lady in glasses get close, and then made sure that she saw him. She caught him and took him back to the queen, and pulled off her glasses, and what turned out to be a wig, to reveal that she was in fact Adrianne all along.

 

“I’m sorry, mother. I want him in my tummy very much, and I will not leave the island for more. He is enough. He always will be.”

 

“I shall have to trust you, my daughter,” said the Queen, “You may take him to your chamber and eat him.”