- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter will UP THE ANTI (pun intended for Carycomic if no-one else. LOL).

And so it was that Louise Waters, Smartman, Enlarger Girl, Captain Miniature, Dr Ann O’Malley and Vector Small all met in a small house on the waterfront of Sydney.

 

“We’ve got to know exactly what the government is planning,” said Smartman, “and since we’re not willing to risk Mike Roman, we need to get ourselves in there. I’ve got some bugging equipment that would enable the wearer to hear everything the cabinet says and transmit it to this headquarters and record it.”

 

“But we’ll need to come up with a good name for our little group, before we go into any action, surreptitiously of course,” said Vector, “How about the Surreptitious & Somewhat Secluded Six?”

 

“Sounds alliterative enough for me,” said Dr O’Malley, “All in favour?”

 

“Aye,” came the unanimous response from the remaining four members.

 

“Of course Smartman and I are honorary members of a giantesss community in the distant future as well,” said Enlarger Girl.

 

“That’s okay. I’m involved with the Growe Institute myself,” said Captain Miniature, “But to get back to addressing Smartman’s plan of action, I can shrink myself and acquire a different one time use super power each time I do so. But nothing would enable me to shrink your bugging equipment along with myself.”

 

“My only power comes from my shrinking ring invention,” said Louise Waters, “I’ve used it to shrink myself and then to permanently shrink the Sons of Molech right out of the regular sized universe. It’ll work fine on your gear, and I could wear it just before I shrink myself.”

 

“Okay, but you’re not going in alone,” said Smartman, “Captain Miniature will go with you, using his own super powers to run bodyguard interference in case you get caught. We don’t want the government getting wind of Louise’s shrinking ring, or even of her existence. Enlarger Girl will contact her informer again, let him know that we’re ready to act, and get all the details of the upcoming private cabinet meeting. Then we’ll go ahead. I’ll stay here with Dr O’Malley and Vector Small, to monitor the incoming transmissions from you two, and then to devise a counter strategy against whatever they’re up to.”

 

So the meeting day came, and several of the highest ranking Australian politicians, met with Australian Liberal Party Prime Minister Rich Gardyan, unaware that two shrunken members of the Surreptitious & Somewhat Secluded Six were hiding in their room and operating a bugging device with an outgoing feed.

 

“As you all know, I’ve convened this meeting, because a secret scientist in my employ has come up with a way to end the giantess scourge once and for all,” said the Prime Minister, “My anonymous expert has devised a device called the GTS Anti-Bomb, which, when detonated, would release a widespread burst of special gas across the whole of Australia, and possibly beyond. The gas would have no effect on most of the population, but to anyone possessing the gts gene, it would be instantly fatal. The gas would take effect, whether the woman was at normal or giant size at the time. Now I call for your comments.”