- Text Size +

“We’re your second family now,” said Enlarger Girl, “Not one of intimacy, but of allegiance.”

 

“Alright, well I’ll tell the others as soon as they return,” said Smartman, “If the location of the silo is not revealed to our recording gear verbally by the Prime Minister, before this meeting ends, then Enlarger Girl will use her secret identity online to get it from her tipster Mike Roman. Once we know it, Enlarger Girl will carry us there under cover of nightfall at her giant size, after I fly us out there in the Smartcopter. Then Louise will temporarily shrink us all enough for us to break into the complex undetected. Then she enlarges all of us, except for Captain Miniature, who will have shrunken under his own power. Under her guidance and Ann’s he will go inside the devices and make the changes necessary. Meanwhile, the rest of us will be on watch for the scientist, in case they need a tip-off to avoid being caught. I don’t want our presence there detected either. It is important that they go ahead with their attempt, believing that it will succeed, because it is not enough that the corrupt giant-icidal politicians and the Prime Minister are reduced out of our universe forever. The diseased mind that constructed the GTS Anti-Bomb should also be removed from any possibility of duplicating his own efforts in the future. He too must be consigned to wherever Louise Waters ultimately despatched the Sons of Molech.”

 

“Then let’s hit the bastards as soon as our tiny spies return,” said Vector, “On the sly, of course.”

 

“Aren’t we all forgetting something?” said Ann O’Malley, “What about Mike Roman? He’s the innocent man who tipped us off. They’ll be expected him to attend on the day of Operation Giantess Fall.”

 

“Then he’ll have to be credibly attacked by a giantess a few days earlier,” said Enlarger Girl.

 

“If you do that, you’ll turn the public against a known super heroic giantess,” said Smartman.

 

“Not necessarily,” said Enlarger Girl, removing her mask, “It’s time to trust our fellow members of the Surreptitious & Somewhat Secluded Six. Mike won’t be attacked in parliament house by Enlarger Girl. He’ll be attacked on the weekend, and swallowed whole by known voracious giantess temporary menace Brandi Gold. Now that Vector’s told us about the secret second compartment in the front of our stomachs, I can gulp Mike down to there in his own backyard in full view of his neighbours, then beat it out of there and cough him up from the safe part of my tummy later. He can wait until the cabinet members and the scientist have been shrunken by their own rejigged equipment, and then reveal to the public that I ‘vomited’ him up, giving him the chance to run away. There’ll have to be a re-election. With any luck we’ll get the labour party back into power for the first time in 11 years while we’re at it.”

 

Brandi emailed Mike, knowing that he wouldn’t read it until he got home that night. She was his only contact link between Mike himself and the Surreptitious & Somewhat Secluded Six, and he was still unaware that Brandi Gold was the secret identity of Enlarger Girl.