- Text Size +

Her giant legs enabled her to run out of the suburbs long before any police cars could get near her, and they didn’t have the availability of the helicopter that the city police had brought into play at Centerpoint Tower all those years earlier.

 

With Mike Roman still in her tummy, Brandi thought it unwise to shrink back to normal size. She ran until nightfall, having done the gobbling late Sunday afternoon, and then put on her Enlarger Girl outfit and patrolled other parts of Sydney looking for opportunities to assist the police and State Emergency Services with rescues and crime fighting, having retooled Smartman’s original idea of having her join the assault on Operation Giantess Fall’s silo.

 

A few weeks later.

 

Mike Roman was watching the prime time news.

 

“Police and military intelligence forces have today agreed to abandon the search for several  mysteriously missing federal cabinet ministers along with the Prime Minister. Remaining Liberal MPs have bowed to the opposition leader’s pressure to call an early election. Australia will go to the polls as soon as November. The opposition leader said, that if elected, he will appeal to super heroin giantess Enlarger Girl to join his own security staff.”

 

Well wasn’t that an amusing irony, Mike? Not that I’d accept. I’m a free agent, apart from my secret allies. That’s right, I said “I.” You see, Mike, you’ve earned more trust from Brandi Gold about my Enlarger Girl identity than anyone else has earned from Enlarger Girl about my Brandi Gold identity. The truth is that you’ve done more than that. I’ve been both working with and dating Smartman. I can’t tell you his secret identity, but he did coordinate my allies’ attack on Operation Giantess Fall, which you made possible by contacting me in the first place. More than that, although I came close to eating Smartman the day of my assault on Centerpoint Tower, it can’t compare with the sweet taste and pleasure of eating you when I did it. I almost wanted to leave you down there, but I wouldn’t have done that to you. I’ll keep my professional crime fighting alliance with Smartman, but I don’t know how long I’ll keep dating him. The truth is that I can’t get you out of my thoughts, nor do I want to keep you out of my mouth, especially knowing how much you enjoyed it too. I’ve got a lot of thinking to do, and in the meantime, I’d really like to keep in touch with you over the internet. I’m not married to Smartman, just dating. So my commitment to him need not be permanent. He’s a good man, but maybe you’re the right one for me to spend my life with. I look forward to hearing your thoughts about me … or to reading them at any rate.

Love, and thanks,

Brandi xxx

 

Mike was ecstatic.

 

My thoughts! Brandi, Brandi, Brandi! Whatever you decide, I wouldn’t have missed that gobbling for anything. But whatever you decide, I also hope you can do another one in a less public place, in fact, in total privacy. I’d really like to enjoy it without the neighbours looking on. In fact, darling Brandi, if you’re going to stay with Smartman, if that’s what you decide, I think I’d like you to gobble me down to that safe space for as long as you go on dating him. If you decide to marry him, then you can cough me up and we’ll permanently go our separate ways. What do you think of that? Is it too silly?

Love,

Microman.

 

Dear Microman,

I don’t think it’s silly at all. In fact, I’d take it a step further, if you’re willing. Why don’t I meet you as soon as possible, and gobble you whole anyway? You can stay in my tummy while I make up my mind about Smartman. If I ever marry him, I’ll cough you up as you suggested. If I ever leave him, I’ll also cough you up and gobble you again at frequent opportunities. Let’s do that, if you’re willing.

Love,

Brandi

 

Dear Brandi,

Of course I’m willing! I’d love that. In fact, I’ll resign from parliament now, so that I won’t be missed. If I do end up with you later, I can always explain the gaps in my CV by something other than making direct accounts of my time spent in your tummy, without telling any lies. Where and when, my heart’s and vore fantasy’s desire?

Love,

Mike.

 

Dear Mike,

You won’t need a CV. I’ve a fortune in investments from the original capital I raised with my former modelling career. Why have you out working, when I could put you to use for the same time massaging the inside of my tummy, and then kiss and cuddle you at normal size in the evenings too?...

 

So it was that two significant things happened. The Labour Party came to power in Australia, and Mike Roman came to live in Brandi Gold’s stomach, while she continued contemplating whether or not to wind up her romantic involvement with Wooss Brayne alias Smartman.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Well that takes care of the anti-gts bomb. Next week, I introduce Jacoby Kurk and the Fourth Earth, and later, Jacoby teams with Captain Miniature on a slightly strange tour of parallel earths.