- Text Size +

“I wish I could be small enough to ride the Slipper Cycle too,” said Jacoby-A.

 

Suddenly he shrank to the size of Jacoby-T.

 

“You’ve got the gts gene!” said Jacoby-T, quickly stabilizing the Slipper Cycle, as Jacoby-A was now too small to hold it up, “I learn about scientific things quickly too, thanks to Box Eye. It also taught me everything I need to know about maintaining and repairing the Slipper Cycle, if anything ever happens to it. There’s room in here for you now, if you want to take a flight with me.”

 

“I sure do,” said Jacoby-A, “Who are the Glamorous Trio?”

 

“Well they come from another planet in the same parallel universe as Earth-B. So from your point of view, Beautiful Drama would be 10 foot tall on this earth, Big Barbara would be 13 foot tall, and Irresistible Girl would be 11 foot tall.  They age the equivalent of one of our years in every ten, and so they live much longer. Being the inventors of Eye Box, which in turn invented the Slipper Cycle, they were the only three to escape the planet of New Genecide, when its mad ruler Bonnie Badness accidentally destroyed the planet, while experimenting with the Ranting Wife Equation. They came to earth-B and found that only Big Barbara’s height stood out a little. They were able to blend in with the people on Earth-B, but decided to use the Slipper Cycle to explore other dimensions too, in the hopes of making their home in a surviving New Genecide-T or New Genecide-A or New Genecide-G. However, they quickly learned that the same fate had befallen the other three New Genecide planets, and in each case without the survival of their counterparts.”

 

“You mean the Glamorous Trios of those worlds all died?” asked Jacoby-A, still struggling a little with the adult like diction of his counterpart.

 

“Sadly yes,” said Jacoby-A, “After learning that New Genecide-T was also gone, and that they would have been like giants there anyway, they tried to befriend the people of my planet, Earth-T. Most of its earthlings were too frightened to welcome them, and begged them to leave the planet, but not before they met me. I loved the thought of pretty giant ladies, and asked them to give me kisses. They said I was cute and sweet and gave me lots of kisses, and then also gave me the Eye Box treatment and my own Slipper Cycle. Then they returned to earth-T to make their home there. I take my Slipper Cycle out exploring the other earths a lot. I’m too small to be noticed at all on earth-G, like an ant to those giants. To the people of earth-B, I’ll be about one of their inches tall when I’m fully grown, and to your people, I’ll be about two inches tall as an adult. Now let’s fly over your neighbourhood.”

 

The two Jacobys rode the Slipper Cycle over several houses and then came to land in a large garden.