- Text Size +

Jacoby-T & Jacoby-A went walking through for a while, both enjoying the beauty of having relatively giant flowers around them. Suddenly they saw two hands reaching down, and both of them were snatched up by a beautiful 30 year old lady.

 

“You’re Samantha Palem!” said Jacoby-A, “I’ve seen you in Season Twelve of the Space Girls.”

 

“You must be my youngest fan,” she said, walking to a garden seat and making herself comfortable on it, “I did lots of movies in my native England in my teens and twenties, and then joined the case of Space Girls for Season 12, and then moved to Australia to enjoy the independent wealth I’d earned and look for an opportunity to start a family. I haven’t met the right man yet, but it looks like I’ve found the right little boys. Which one of you should I eat first?”

 

“Eat!” said Jacoby-T, “Why do you need to eat us?”

 

“I don’t need to, but I’d certainly like to,” said Miss Palem.

 

She tasted Jacoby-A’s face with the front 2 centimetres of her tongue.

 

“But other giants thought I was cute and sweet,” said Jacoby-T.

 

“Oh good!” giggled Miss Palem, “I love sweets. You’ll go down comfortably and make a welcome addition to my celebrity stomach. Think of all the other viewers of Space Girls who’ll never have such an opportunity.”

 

“If it’s all the same with you, I’d rather not have it either,” said Jacoby-T.

 

“But I would,” said Samantha, “I think I’ll call this the unaired Season 13.”

 

“Use your other power and teleport away,” said Jacoby-T, “I’m done for.”

 

Reluctantly, Jacoby-A found that he could teleport out of Miss Palem’s hand and back into the garden. He looked up anxiously, as he watched her push his doppleganger into her mouth. It was like watching himself be swallowed, as he saw her neck gulping. Then he noticed that another woman had been crossing the garden during the gobbling of Jacoby-T.

 

“Now that’s not fair!” said the visiting lady, “I’ve just had a boring sandwich, and you’re eating one of my favourite wishful thinking little boy lunches.”

 

“There’s another one in the garden, Lydia,” said Miss Palem, now able to open her mouth and speak again, “You might have trouble catching him though.”

 

Both women walked over and looked down into the flowerbed.

 

“Little boy, may I introduce my friend Lydia Dalton, recently divorced,” said Miss Palem, “She’s going to help me to try to recapture you and then whichever of us gets you first is going to eat you.”

 

“I’m Jacoby Kurk,” called the boy, “I wish I could give you a cuddle.”

 

With that, he suddenly grew back to normal size, having manifested the last of his three gts gene powers.

 

“It seems you can,” said Lydia, and knelt down and hugged the boy, which gave her an opportunity to lick his cheek, “My but you are delicious. What a shame you didn’t stay tiny.”

 

“We’d never have been able to eat him if he kept teleporting out of our clutches anyway,” said Miss Palem, “Isn’t that right, boy?”