- Text Size +

 “Yes,” said Jacoby.

 

“Well couldn’t you just let one of us eat you and then teleport out afterwards, and then give the other one a turn?” asked Lydia, “I promise I’ll swallow you whole.”

 

“I guess so,” said Jacoby, “Your lick was nice. I’d like it at tiny size.”

 

He shrank himself down again and enjoyed the feel of Lydia’s soft pink hand scooping him up and loading him into her mouth. It felt incredible to be sliding around on her tongue and then descending her throat, and even more surreal to know that he could easily liberate himself from her by teleporting out. He waited for the right moment and did so, near the bottom of her throat.

 

“It’s wonderful!” said Lydia, “You were delicious, little boy!”

 

“I’ve got an idea,” said Miss Palem, “Let me show you something inside, Jacoby.”

 

Lydia carried him into her lounge room, where she took out a large photo of several women standing or seated in her garden for a group shot.

 

“These are all the ladies in the street who come to my garden parties sometimes. We’re all good friends now,” said Miss Palem, “Could you point to any that you wouldn’t mind being eaten by?”

 

Jacoby looked at their faces, and particularly their mouths, and pointed out three of them.

 

“Well Miss Jolum’s single, Miss Florenson is widowed and Miss Jones is separated,” said Miss Palem, “How about if I asked just those three and Lydia over for a special party? You could hide in the garden, Jacoby, without using your teleportation power. We could all look for you and chase you until one of use catches you. Then she could swallow you down to her interior until you teleport back out for another round of the game.”

 

“I’d like to play that game,” said Jacoby, “I think it was unfair of you to eat the other Jacoby. He can’t teleport out, and he’ll be gone forever.”

 

“Well I can feel him in my interior now and what’s done is done,” said Miss Palem casually, “You’d be there too, if not for your powers. I’m glad we’ve still got you though.”

 

The next day, the other three women joined them to hear Miss Palem’s invitation.

 

“I’d have eaten him even if he couldn’t have teleported,” said Miss Jones, “So long as my daughters didn’t find out. He’s between their ages.”

 

“I did try,” said Miss Palem.

 

“He’s younger than my daughter, and I’m sure he’d be delicious,” said Miss Florenson, “But I don’t think I could have done it without his power to get out of me afterwards.”

 

“I think I’d have put him in my mouth and thought long and hard about whether or not I’d swallow him,” said Miss Jolum, “I don’t have any children.”

 

“So are you all interested in coming to a secret gobbling party in this garden sometimes?” asked Miss Palem.

 

The women concurred.

 

“There’s just one question I have,” said Miss Florenson, “Why did you choose us?”

 

“I didn’t. He did,” said Miss Palem.