- Text Size +

“I think you have the nicest mouth of all, Miss Florenson,” said Jacoby.

 

Miss Florenson blushed and kissed him, and then licked him.

 

“No wonder you invited us!” she said, “He’s mouth watering!”

 

At that point he could still feel the water from her mouth on his face.

 

“So if you have these powers, do you have a special name?” asked Miss Jones.

 

“I haven’t thought of one yet,” said Jacoby.

 

“How about Reducible Kid?” suggested Miss Jones.

 

“Okay,” said Jacoby, “The other Jacoby told me about three ladies called the Glamorous Trio. Would you like to have a group name too?”

 

“Why not?” said Miss Jolum, “But what name should be adopted by a group of women who take turns gulping a little boy down to their interiors?”

 

“How about the Interior Five?” said Miss Palem.

 

“Reducible Kid and the Interior Five,” said Jacoby, “What adventures we will have!”

 

He had decided never to tell any of the five women about the Slipper Cycle. He would let them continue to think that he teleported his way into Miss Palem’s garden each time he visited them.

 

The first garden gobbling party was held the next day. Miss Jolum was wearing a pink jumper and a patterned long skirt that stopped three inches below her knees. She was very athletically inclined, and Jacoby was able to see her running through the garden much faster than the other ladies. She found and caught him first and put out her tongue and licked his face and chest and shoulders several times, before putting him into her mouth and swallowing him, shorts and all.

 

Jacoby decided to use his teleportation power in the games, from concealment within the garden, to secretly move from one place of concealment to another, only when it was necessary to prevent the same ladies from winning the game too often, while the others missed out on their chances to catch and eat him. This way he was able to roughly allot equal amounts of gobbling experience to all of his five pursuers.

 

When the long summer holidays came to an end, they wondered what to do.

 

“I can play again in the holidays at the end of term one,” said Jacoby.

 

Both Reducible Kid and the Interior Five looked forward to that immensely.

 

 

1987…

 

After 10 years or so on Earth-B, the Glamorous Trio felt a certain wander-love, and even a desire for a little more attention. To that end, they took their Slipper Cycle to Earth-A, where they would be noticed for their greater sizes. They moved into a historical Sydney house, which had very high ceilings, so that they could just fit without bumping their heads, and found that Eye Box was able to duplicate the currency to finance their expenditure. Technically Eye Box was being used in the most advanced form of undetectable counterfeiting of Australian currency. However, they synthesized only the exact value of the money that they had earned on Earth-B, and then destroyed their original earnings, so that their Earth-A wealth was economically, merely just an inter-dimensional currency conversion of their legitimate holdings.