- Text Size +

Although well over 200 years old, the three women had the appearance of women in their late twenties, albeit very tall women. Knowing that they would age much slower than earthlings, they decided to look for partners who would be barely adults, and to that end, they visited Sydney’s various universities especially during lunch times to find first year students fresh out of school. Most of the boys were not keen on dating women who averaged twice their height, but among the few who were turned on by such a thing, they each found one to their liking.

 

Eye Box was able to advance the learning abilities of their three consorts, just as it had done for the language skills of Jacoby-T. Big Barbara’s boyfriend Theo Kerr was studying architecture, and was able to take on extra subjects and pass them all, gaining his degree in two years instead of three. He was then able to design and build a house with rooms tall enough to accommodate Big Barbara comfortably.

 

Irresistible Girl’s boyfriend Maury Davison soon became a highly successful financier, and was able to have the downstairs ceilings removed from a two-storey house, so that all of the downstairs rooms were effectively doubled in height, which made them perfect for Irresistible Girl.

 

Beautiful Drama’s boyfriend Terry George simply visited her whenever she liked, at the existing high ceilinged historical house that the Glamorous Trio had originally purchased with some of their replication-conversion currency.

 

(And of course any big bad wolf would have had a hard time blowing any of them down. LOL).

 

Beautiful Drama’s large garage also concealed the Glamorous Trio’s Slipper Cycle, which eventually gave her an idea. One day while Terry George was at work, running his comic book store, Beautiful Drama rode the Slipper Cycle across dimensions and came to hover in the air above the surface of earth-T. She knew that the Slipper Cycle’s Meagre beams would knock someone out by applying a forward force in that person’s direction. With the help of Eye Box, she modified their controls with a reverse polarity setting, that would enable the Meagre beams to reverse that force, and hence act as tractor beams. She then fired the reverse Meagre beams at an earth-T tertiary college below.

 

The entire university was dislodged from the ground and carried up into the Slipper Cycle, to come to rest on the seat beside Beautiful Drama. She had struck in the middle of a weekday morning, when the attendance was at its peak, and acquired almost every student and teacher in one go. She returned to Earth-A and garaged the Slipper Cycle, before carrying her prize catch into the kitchen. Holding it upright, she used a brush to dust any residual earth-T soil from the undersides, and then placed the university towering building in her pantry, which she would lock from now on.

 

Then she knelt down, punched in a door and reached in and seized the nearest student.

 

“You’re one of those three giants that came to earth when I was a little boy,” he said.