- Text Size +

“I am indeed. One of you alone wouldn’t satisfy my hunger at any given mealtime,” said Beautiful Drama, “And I wouldn’t want to send a whole lot of you down to my tummy at once. I believe gobbling should be an intimate experience for two. So I’ll swallow one of you each night as an After Dinner Miniature.”

 

She stood up, carried her captive selection out of the pantry, locked it and took him to the kitchen. He watched her preparing her lunch and serving some for both of them, watched her enjoying the afternoon and then eating her dinner, and then waited for what she had indicated would come next.

 

“Of course on the days of the nights I’m expecting my boyfriend over, I’ll be eating one of your fellow students after lunch instead of after dinner,” said Beautiful Drama, licking her full shapely red lips, “But you’ll go down nicely now. At least you know you’ll all be yummy, if not alumni.”

 

With that, Beautiful Drama put the young man into her mouth. While her mouth was still open, he sat at the front and only took up a limited space on the front of her tongue, being half the size that he would have been to anyone born on earth-A. He looked back at the grand beauty of the rest of her tongue and knew that there was nothing else he could do but wait. He felt the tip of her finger nudging him irresistibly from behind, and fell over onto his tummy and slid slowly along her tongue, until he plummeted off the back into her throat. Down and down he went, until he reached her inescapable tummy.”

 

Over the next few weeks, Beautiful Drama went through many of the students. Those who were dating each other persuaded her to eat them together as couples, so that they could face their fate together.

 

One day, now in his late teens, self-shrunken Jacoby-A flew was flying his own Slipper Cycle (that he had inherited from Jacoby-T) above the neighbourhood, when the fascinating architecture of Beautiful Drama’s huge historical house caught his eye. He flew down and hovered around, and was surprised to be able to see a much larger version of his Slipper Cycle through the high garage window.

 

“This must belong to the Glamorous Trio that Jacoby-T told me about all those years ago,” he thought, and hovered some more, until he decided it would be less conspicuous to land it in the garden and teleport in under his own power. While exploring the house, he teleported into the pantry and met the surviving university students from Earth-T who explained their plight.

 

“If Beautiful Drama thinks I’m Jacoby-T, she might still think of me as the friend she once knew, which may help me to persuade her to let the rest of you go and eat me repeatedly instead,” he said.

 

“I don’t think she’d let us go at all,” said one of the students.

 

Jacoby-A explored the house further, since Beautiful Drama was evidently out for the day.